Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,581 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Fully Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fully Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale (936 Views)

Buy Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense / Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense For Sale / How To Create Fully Approved Non-hosted Adsense Account? Here's How! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale by samex4rill(m): 5:47am On Feb 11, 2016
YAY!!! It's finally approved again.
Every adsense account I've sold was a hit back2back (with witnesses)
Get yourself a Non-Hosted Adsense right now from me
My adsense account are not the ones you buy and get banned or disapproved the moment you start using it, so far you don't violate any adsense TOS.

My adsense account displays on every website and all type of blogs because it's a non hosted account

The price is not too much for you to afford because it goes for #20k unlike those that sell at 30k and 25k.

Contact me now at 08117759804 to get yours right now.

Just incase you are thinking about trust, I own 2 blogs with Url www.samex4rill.com (1 year plus old) www.dailynewsng.com.

Im also on facebook with username (samex4rill).

So please feel save to deal with me.
Re: Fully Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale by Kennyroy24(f): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
and there is no adsense on your blog ni?.. theif

1 Like

Re: Fully Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale by pelij18(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
samex4rill:
YAY!!! It's finally approved again.
Every adsense account I've sold was a hit back2back (with witnesses)
Get yourself a Non-Hosted Adsense right now from me
My adsense account are not the ones you buy and get banned or disapproved the moment you start using it, so far you don't violate any adsense TOS.

My adsense account displays on every website and all type of blogs because it's a non hosted account

The price is not too much for you to afford because it goes for #20k unlike those that sell at 30k and 25k.

Contact me now at 08117759804 to get yours right now.

Just incase you are thinking about trust, I own 2 blogs with Url www.samex4rill.com (1 year plus old) www.dailynewsng.com.

Im also on facebook with username (samex4rill).

So please feel save to deal with me.
Unfortunately, every folk on nairaland has grown so highly sagacious. Not one of us, would fall for this sh*t, even a prat.

And can i suggest? Why not search for a better job, or maybe venture into arm robbery rather than playing tricks on scamming quite a numerous experienced person like me.

F*ck this dude.

Seun

1 Like

Re: Fully Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale by samex4rill(m): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2016
pelij18:
Unfortunately, every folk on nairaland has grown so highly sagacious. Not one of us, would fall for this sh*t, even a prat.

And can i suggest? Why not search for a better job, or maybe venture into arm robbery rather than playing tricks on scamming quite a numerous experienced person like me.

F*ck this dude.

Seun

GUY are you sure you are okay? If scamming is what your family does then keep it keep it within yourselves as a family biz don't try to include me.

I ever scammed you? Or you ever paid me for adsense and I never delivered?

You must be high on something, enemy of progress
Re: Fully Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale by samex4rill(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2016
Kennyroy24:
and there is no adsense on your blog ni?.. theif

Adsense not being on my blog don't mean I don't have any!!! Can you guys please be realistic?

If u want to see the adsense I can show you.

B4 I collect any cash from anybody I always let them to see the adsense before they pay.

So there is no bojuboju here.
Re: Fully Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale by pelij18(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2016
samex4rill:

GUY are you sure you are okay? If scamming is what your family does then keep it keep it within yourselves as a family biz don't try to include me.

I ever scammed you? Or you ever paid me for adsense and I never delivered?

You must be high on something, enemy of progress
I laugh in spannish...

So, you're trying to play tricks with your comment in other to convince people you're real.

Damn. Nigerians like you are worth to linger in prison for years on end, even die in jail.
Re: Fully Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale by samex4rill(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
pelij18:
I laugh in spannish...

So, you're trying to play tricks with your comment in other to convince people you're real.

Damn. Nigerians like you are worth to linger in prison for years on end, even die in jail.

Jail is not my portion in ALLAH'S name, as long as I stay legit it'll never be.

And for you doubting if there is adsense on my blog

I've added adsense to www.dailynewsng.com just because of you guys.

Go check it out and stop running your dirty mouth on nonsense.

Check my nairaland profile, I've been on this forum for long with my clean record, if I'm indulging on anything malicious I should have been gone by now.

So please do your research wella about me.

(1) (Reply)

(5,940k Dollar) 9btc (bitcoin) For Sale / Urgent Help: Wordpress Users Should Get In Here Your Attention Is Needed / [leaked] Facebook Wealth Formula,500$ Daily Without Having Website Or A Product:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.