Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured (19359 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag / Odunlade Adekola, Toke Makinwa And Ramsey Nouah Are On Set / Toke Makinwa And Joe Ciroc Rumored To Be Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by dave2meek(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Moz22:
he can twerk
Really
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by ceeSleek(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2016
Alagbado!!! This Muno can sing ehn!
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by Moneyhatesme(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2016
5starmilitant:

The guy is good. He featured in one of vector's song years back, he took the chorus. He get better voice. The guy go blow except if Paul has changed his singing pattern.
Lol. I hope o. I no dy feel him appearance for now. And psquare gud shaa but u knw say them too like recycling.
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by ifyalways(f): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Have the twins gone solo?

Peter is in football gig, Paul everywhere with Muno.
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by fireforfire: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2016
pretydiva:
Where's d photo op
wheres ur glasses
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by mikron(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2016
toke getting whiter everyday, stop wit the bleaching or is it toning like the ladies call it?
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by tomdon(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2016
noetic5:
Paul Okoye of P square, is definitely not taking it easy promoting their new signing, Munosings. Recently, the singer has been moving round major radio station, in Lagos, promoting their recent signing, Munosings. Yesterday, he was at Rhythm FM to promote the artiste and he took a photo with Toke Makinwa and Munosings. Checkout the photo below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBmYultRvmF/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

fanta face coke arm
bleaching bast...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by Flawlessangel(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2016
NobleAngell:
Nawao! The way Paul has been disturbing us with this Munosings is what I don't understand. I hope it will end in praise sha.

go download his songs, the guy is good,

search for regret by muno and slow slow by muno ft paul
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by Flawlessangel(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Afrok:
He should continue to move from one hill (radio station) to mountain (tv station) with full hype for the guy, the more popular the guy is, the ease to which he would be forgotten IF HE IS WACK AND NOT TALENTED.

No be by popularity, nah by good music.

the guy is great man, he has one of the best voices in the industry too.

Go download, regret by muno and slow slow by muno
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by Flawlessangel(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Moneyhatesme:
This muno guy be like someone wey no go blow. His song names sef

if you think he wont blow then you cant recorgnise a good talenet even if its right in front of you.

Go download his songs man , then come back and repeat what you just said
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by NobleAngell(f): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2016
Flawlessangel:

go download his songs, the guy is good,

search for regret by muno and slow slow by muno ft paul
Aiiit.
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by Flawlessangel(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2016
NobleAngell:
Aiiit.
gimme a feedback when you listen to them
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2016
NobleAngell:
Nawao! The way Paul has been disturbing us with this Munosings is what I don't understand. I hope it will end in praise sha.

Haha. I hope too.
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by toprealman: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Abeg oooo. This Toke of a lady, they always say she's an actress, but i have never seen her in any movie. Which movie does she act?
Chelsea colour film?
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by Moz22: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
dave2meek:
Really
maybe
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by 100freekiss: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Moneyhatesme:
This muno guy be like someone wey no go blow. His song names sef

download muno songs below
then come here and tell me what you think

Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by Jacko1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wich kind color is that one.... Madam u r playing with skin cancer damn
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by dave2meek(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Moz22:
maybe

Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by mbjsuki(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Who's signing on and who is he hugging? Chai! You're better be careful there!
Toke self na wah! Ghost face killer. See face see skin!
Re: Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured by DrealCharles(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Woooow,.I tink he's worth all the hype,.dude's voice is out of this planet,lolzz,. Jst listened to his songs and am so in love with the "Never Regret", has been on repeat frm the ofix to d aus,.. Makes me remember that Rare Gem, I once had. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Accuses Father-in-law Of Sponsoring Content Creators / Runtown Shares Cute Photo With His Son / Muna Obiekwe’s Dead Body (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.