Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

MTN Are At It Again---- Money Deduction Overnight (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN Are At It Again---- Money Deduction Overnight (RESOLVED) (713 Views)

Ways Mtn Are Using To Steal Our Money / Daily Deduction Of 10 Naira From My Airtel Line / Fidelity Bank Implements The #50 Deduction Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Are At It Again---- Money Deduction Overnight (RESOLVED) by deluxglobal: 6:04am On Feb 11, 2016
This hurts a lot, based on my situation, i need to use dat extratime. I borrowed #500 just for me to wake up after like 7hrs to see my balance reduced to #92 and i called CS and was told #300 has been deducted for musicplus, meanwhile i was a victim of this a day before this current credit scamming incident on my second line as money was also deducted overnight.
I was told it was musicplus subscription which i didn't subscribe to, i called dem to unsubscribe for me on the line and they did.

Just for this same situation to happen on my second line, and i even cancel any unforseen musicplus subscription before getting that extra time.
Ah..........
MTN IS PURE SCAM

Update:

After so much negative tweets, tweeting at mtn and their customer service handle and hashtagging NCC and Nigeria, my 300 was finally returned even though it was immediately removed due to the xtratime ish. But all the same, am a winner.

We shouldn't be allowed to be cheated, when we know our rights!!!!!

Re: MTN Are At It Again---- Money Deduction Overnight (RESOLVED) by VickyRotex(f): 6:08am On Feb 11, 2016
What's happening? Someone just created a thread about Access Bank debiting his account over night.

Abi you sef dey make calls for dream ni? undecided undecided
Re: MTN Are At It Again---- Money Deduction Overnight (RESOLVED) by nanauju(f): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2016
That's one bad thing about borrowing airtime especially from MTN, they'll just be deducting the money unnecessarily until the airtime finishes. Then you'll be left with no choice than to buy and pay dem back.
What then is the essence of borrowing? sad
Re: MTN Are At It Again---- Money Deduction Overnight (RESOLVED) by orunto27: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2016
NCC to our Rescue please.
Re: MTN Are At It Again---- Money Deduction Overnight (RESOLVED) by amiskurie(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Guy you don hammer

You have evidence,you should go to court.

Don't dull,you will surely win...but they would want to settle out of court.

Don't forget me when money don land o,just pm me for my share.no fork up o.
Re: MTN Are At It Again---- Money Deduction Overnight (RESOLVED) by deluxglobal: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2016
After so much tweets, instagram post and DM chat with @mtn180, i was finally credited with #300 bk.
Thanks all.
but MTN sha......i reserve my comments.

yea.....lemme call my bae

Re: MTN Are At It Again---- Money Deduction Overnight (RESOLVED) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2016
nanauju:
That's one bad thing about borrowing airtime especially from MTN, they'll just be deducting the money unnecessarily until the airtime finishes. Then you'll be left with no choice than to buy and pay dem back.
What then is the essence of borrowing? sad

It didn't happen causehe borrowed. It happened to me too. I load #400 on my line, trying to transfer #200 to a friend and I was greeted with insufficient balance. The same reason the op gave for his deduction was the same reason mtn gave me. I asked them, even if it was charges for music plus, it can be all #400.
Re: MTN Are At It Again---- Money Deduction Overnight (RESOLVED) by nanauju(f): 8:24am On Feb 11, 2016
olayinkajnr:

It didn't happen causehe borrowed. It happened to me too. I load #400 on my line, trying to transfer #200 to a friend and I was greeted with insufficient balance. The same reason the op gave for his deduction was the same reason mtn gave me. I asked them, even if it was charges for music plus, it can be all #400.
I gave my reason from my experience which is similar to the op based on borrowed airtime

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Truth About The Fall Of The Naira / Get 4.5GB MTN Data For Free / Download Instagram Latest Version 8.6.1 In Your Phone, Iphone, Pc, Ios, Akp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.