Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Please Help Me With Building Cost Estimate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help Me With Building Cost Estimate (927 Views)

6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Please Help Appraise/vet This Building Cost / Building Cost Of A 4 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Building Cost Estimate by Saintp(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2016
please i need an estimate on how much it costs to build a 3 bedroom flat in owerri excluding the cost of land. i need the breakdown of the cost like
how many blocks required?
how many bags of cement required?
how many trips of sand?
roofing? flooring? doors n windows? ceiling? labour? i think everything apart from painting n finishing.

please builders help me out. please note that the house is a simple house that will serve as a boys quarter to the main building.
thanks
Re: Please Help Me With Building Cost Estimate by biazarre(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2016
without a building plan, dat can't b possible, go for da building plan first, den u can now talk abt da estimate of building materials... call 07052154080... I can do all for you...
Re: Please Help Me With Building Cost Estimate by pearlon24(f): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Saintp:
please i need an estimate on how much it costs to build a 3 bedroom flat in owerri excluding the cost of land. i need the breakdown of the cost like
how many blocks required?
how many bags of cement required?
how many trips of sand?
roofing? flooring? doors n windows? ceiling? labour? i think everything apart from painting n finishing.

please builders help me out. please note that the house is a simple house that will serve as a boys quarter to the main building.
thanks

contact me on 09056868750 for details am based in Owerri too but I would like to see your building plan first before it can be estimated
Re: Please Help Me With Building Cost Estimate by Saintp(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2016
i do not have a plan now. but it is just a simple 3 bedroom boys quater. no designs. it could even be an i-house. just wanted to know the estimate to decide if i want to start it now or later.

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Construction Of A 5 Bedroom Duplex At Lekki (in Pictures) Contd. 9 / Self Contained And 2 Bedroom Flat In A New House For Rent In Agric Side, Ikorodu / Man Kills Girlfriend, Asks Spiritualist To Tie Her ‘spirit’ (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.