Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. (1375 Views)

Zimbabwe Crisis: Army Takes Over; Finance Minister Ignatius Chombo Detained / Hurricane Irma: Photos Of 19 Looters Detained By SWAT Across Florida. / All 7 Missing US Sailors Found Dead Inside USS Fitzgerald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Iranian state TV has released new images of the US sailors who were detained for entering Iranian territorial waters on January 12, Abas Aslani of Iran's Tasnim News Agency reports.
The pictures were accompanied with a video, that shows one sailor crying while detained.

A filmed apology by one US sailor during their brief detention was a major propaganda win for Iran.

"Had that Navy sailor been SERE trained, he would .......

Continue reading

http://ourtimeiscome.com/2016/02/11/iran-released-new-photos-of-captured-us-sailors-one-of-whom-was-crying-while-detained/

Re: Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by scully95: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Are these the low morale sailors that will fight world war 3 ??

Tehran has released provocative new photographs and video of the US sailors who were detained in the Persian Gulf hours before President Obama’s State of the Union Address last month, after they strayed into Iranian waters. The photos and video were aired on state television and shared to social media by Iranian reporters. Some of the images feature one of the sailors emotionally wiping away tears.
#Iran state TV publishes new pictures of #US sailors in which one sailor is crying after being detained. pic.twitter.com/Kl0WkN3QFG
— Abas Aslani (@abasinfo) February 10, 2016
#Iran state TV airs a new footage of #US sailor crying while he was detained in Iran's waters in #PersianGulf. pic.twitter.com/8st5Uihncc
— Abas Aslani (@abasinfo) February 10, 2016
The day of the incident, photos were released of the sailors on their knees with their hands on their heads. There has also been a video released of one of the detained men apologizing for crossing into the country’s water. "I’m appreciative for the quick and appropriate response of the Iranian authorities," Secretary of State John Kerry said of the treatment of the sailors. "All indications suggest or tell us that our sailors were well taken care of, provided with blankets and food and assisted with their return to the fleet earlier today." Arizona Senator John McCain tweeted a photo of the sailors with their hands on their heads, condemning Kerry’s statement.

Sec @JohnKerry says US sailors were "well taken care of" & #Iran releases these photos - unbelievable pic.twitter.com/nR0gCNFQtt
— John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) January 13, 2016

President Barack Obama had also expressed gratitude for the treatment the sailors received, drawing much criticism from Republican leaders and presidential candidates. "By the way, I don’t know if you saw these images—they are really horrifying, and it really made me really angry this morning to see,” Florida Senator and GOP presidential candidate Marco Rubio said at a campaign stop in South Carolina following the incident. “American sailors, on their knees, hands behind their head, a female sailor forced to wear a headscarf, penned up in a jail cell. You know why these things happen? Because they know they can get away with it with Barack Obama in office. They know they can humiliate us. Now, look, this is not what you do." The Obama administration has not yet responded to the newly released photos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Can you imagine? And these are the soldiers that will go to war against the battle-hardened Russian soldiers? grin

Did I not tell you that everything about America is grossly overrated? grin

Where is missy89, vedaxcool, mazeltov, valeriansteel & that chicago-based money-doubler lucasbalo? grin

4 Likes

Re: Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by omoiseselagba: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:
Can you imagine? And these are the soldiers that will go to war against the battle-hardened Russian soldiers? grin

Where is missy89, vedaxcool, mazeltov, valeriansteel & that chicago-based money-doubler lucasbalo? grin
HE DIDNT KNOW HE WOULD BE RELEASED.HE MUST HAVE BEEN WATCHING CNN TOO MUCH.IRAN IS PAINTED AS AN EVIL STATE.SO HE FELT HE WOULD BE IMPRISONED FOR LIFE.HE MUST HAVE BEEN THINKING.....i rather die in two weeks time in any american city than been kept behind bars in IRANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....LOLSSS.and these are the soldiers that want to fight the russians.i pity americans.i always know these americans are lily livered.arabs dont value life.they are rugged naturally.russians too dont value life too.millions of them were killed in WW2 by the germans and stalin kept pumping more souls to the war front to die.russians die to live.take away american nuclaer weapon and we will be left with bunch of pink ass pusssssies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by NairaMinted: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is hilarious to be honest with you. Amerika taking L's left, right and center. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by SirShymexx: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lmao.

Not surprised. I saw the video yesterday. grin

US Marines have always been weak and notorious for crying. If we're to do a compilation videos of them crying, we can make two movies out of it. They cried in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.. They always cry everywhere. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by vedaxcool(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:

. grin grin that guy should be sacked.

But he is just one guy. Every army in the world have one or 2 of those.

Wearing the uniform doesn't make the soldier but the man in the uniform makes thr soldier.
Re: Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by Missy89(f): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
vedaxcool:

. grin grin that guy should be sacked.

But he is just one guy. Every army in the world have one or 2 of those.

Wearing the uniform doesn't make the soldier but the man in the uniform makes thr soldier.

He wont be sacked. His buddies will shame him and he will never hold command in the Navy like EVER.

His career just hit a dead end.

Very petty from Iran thou.

1 Like

Re: Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by Missy89(f): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lmao.

Not surprised. I saw the video yesterday. grin

US Marines have always been weak and notorious for crying. If we're to do a compilation videos of them crying, we can make two movies out of it. They cried in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.. They always cry everywhere. grin

lol

He isnt a marine thou

You forgot to add that they have always cried together with their British lackeys grin or you want me to start posting evidence here?

1 Like

Re: Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by ValerianSteel(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
The only reason Iran released the sailors was because of the nuclear deal.

After securing the deal,here we are weeks after Iran airs video of one crying.No better way to say to America that they would do worse next time.

I feel sorry for the sailor, really sorry.He just lost his reputation in the navy.He must have been scared cause the Iran we know will have them in a dark hole for years,alas it was a turn around from the usual ways.Iran is a snitch and the Us has fallen for their deception.

1 Like

Re: Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by vedaxcool(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Missy89:

He wont be sacked. His buddies will shame him and he will never hold command in the Navy like EVER.

His career just hit a dead end.

Very petty from Iran thou.

True.

Is all part of the game.
Re: Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Lol. I saw the video too. This is really hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by Dirkcoyt: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Damn! Fuc`king numb-head
Re: Iran Released Photos Of Captured US Sailors Crying While Detained. by scully95: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
What has been u.s crazy foreign policy in the middle east over the years ? miscalculation is hoping to destroy the oil prices, thinking removing Iranian oil sanctions will further affect the price of oil and in return break those economies heavilly dependent on oil. The good news is Iran won't be selling its oil in U.S devlish dollar and hypocrasy is removing one failed saction and adding it again in another list.

Sooner or later it will end and the battle field is drawn already.. So far so Good. Iran is on the side of winning teamin Syria. Facts are on the ground.

Now the world is wiser and I am even surprised that even Nigerian leaders have started dedolarizing. That in the long run will kill the failing empire and in the case of Nigeria will provide more jobs.

ValerianSteel:
The only reason Iran released the sailors was because of the nuclear deal.

After securing the deal,here we are weeks after Iran airs video of one crying.No better way to say to America that they would do worse next time.

I feel sorry for the sailor, really sorry.He just lost his reputation in the navy.He must have been scared cause the Iran we know will have them in a dark hole for years,alas it was a turn around from the usual ways.Iran is a snitch and the Us has fallen for their deception.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump Is Going To Win The US Elections 2016. / NEWSFLASH: Senegalese Troops Just Entered The Gambia / Iran 'threatens To Hit Israel And Even Dubai If US Retaliates Over Airbase Bombs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.