Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time (34760 Views)

Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 / Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by abduljabbar4(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
chiedu7:
WOW This is not wise the bible spoke of Jesus.

Moses wrote of Jesus not mohammed.

John 5:46
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

Again Jesus said that the Prophets wrote of Him Jesus and never mohammed.

Luke 24:44
And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you,
that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses,
and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Luke 24(KJV)

26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

The saviour of the world is Jesus and not mohammed.

Blindness.
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by abduljabbar4(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
angels09:

Sad great men bearing negative offspring

That moment when after making all attempts to tarnish Islam, more and more people keep realizing the truth. Tomorrow is Friday. I can bet with my life that thousands of christians will as usual convert to Islam

1 Like

Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Akious2k2:

No, u're wrong, it's vice versa, Greatness is not determined by how much pple praise u in dis world, but with what u've achieved for better eternity (Hereafter)

We do not c ourselves as slaves, we (including u all) are all slaves of Almighty GOD if u like it or not... If u worship GOD, what are u to HIM? Think deeply & don't b proud 2 ur CREATOR... GOD has no children

Everybody shouting Jesus here need 2 understand dat Muslims believe in Jesus... Dat's y u won't hear any true Muslim insult Jesus, even if u c other pple insulting Muhammad (SAW)... He is simply a Messenger / Prophet of GOD Almighty & He is not God / son of God as pple say / think...

A word 4 those dat say he converted because of a woman... If GOD saved his soul using a woman, it's better than losing one's soul for nothing... Welcome 2 the Straight Path my Brother... May Almighty GOD continue to Guide and Guard us Aright and Save us from the Punishment of the Hereafter and also Save us from Hell Fire (Ameen, Ameen, Ameen)
Mohamed was an heretic
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Vincent41(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
tolexy007:
cheesy wink his life, his choice not my biz......all i know is that " I am happy to be a Christian' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

proudly Christain bro...am proud cos my God fights for me,he does nt demand me to bomb people..

2 Likes

Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

That moment when after making all attempts to tarnish Islam, more and more people keep realizing the truth. Tomorrow is Friday. I can bet with my life that thousands of christians will as usual convert to Islam
Like islamists turning to Christ too that ain't my problem
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

The fact that he has changed his fate does not make him any less of a Man than his father was.

His fathers legacy was not a product of his faith in religion, but his loyalty to the course of a Free Black South Africa.
Shut up what do you know about Mandela you nitwit? I was where he was captured and where he voted last month.... Be careful..... John Dube was his leader.... Don't be silly and if you know your fada didn't send you to a school that could impact sense in to you.... Never quote me again!
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by abduljabbar4(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
angels09:

Like islamists turning to Christ too that ain't my problem

Why the hateful comment then since ur not pained?
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Why the hateful comment then since ur not pained?
Pained that Mohamed took his nephew's wife for himself or that he married a six year old? Guy get another dictionary
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by abduljabbar4(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
angels09:

Pained that Mohamed took his nephew's wife for himself or that he married a six year old? Guy get another dictionary

You haven't married ur nephew's wife, how many people trust you?
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You haven't married ur nephew's wife, how many people trust you?
Shut up and respond to the allegations... Or keep quiet forever
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Butty: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Should I say we are bigots ?

I think I am right to say so
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Okijajuju1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
angels09:

Shut up what do you know about Mandela you nitwit? I was where he was captured and where he voted last month.... Be careful..... John Dube was his leader.... Don't be silly and if you know your fada didn't send you to a school that could impact sense in to you.... Never quote me again!

Meee, Nitwit? grin

You even went as far as referencing my father. grin

What should I tell you after that except congratulations, you have been to South Africa and toured the places significant to Late Madiba. grin

Anyways, back to the matter. Nelson Mandela, rest his soul, his legacy was not religious, it was about the freedom of his people.

His son only changed his faith to Islam, that has no impact on his fathers legacy what so ever. You have so far failed to make any damning point with regards to Madiba's son.

So sit back and try to explain to me how Nelsons son changing his faith affects his fathers legacy who by the way divorced his wife Winnie who stood by him through his struggles.
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by abduljabbar4(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
takuradua:

Shut up and respond to the allegations... Or keep quiet forever

Hyperthirtytion is real
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by harbarzzy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
angels09:

Sad great men bearing negative offspring
if the news had been the lady converted to xtain all the bubu xtain will start raining haleluyah..and some pastor still shout Jesus and commit dif atrocities why their mouth no tear?
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by WaffenSS(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lucky guy!

He left that phony religion and got a great wife to boot.

Great deal.
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Basic123: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
chiedu7:
WOW This is not wise the bible spoke of Jesus.

Moses wrote of Jesus not mohammed.

John 5:46
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

Again Jesus said that the Prophets wrote of Him Jesus and never mohammed.

Luke 24:44
And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you,
that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses,
and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Luke 24(KJV)

26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

The saviour of the world is Jesus and not mohammed.

I pity you....lolz.I pray we meet again on the day of resurrection especially If you die like this...
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Hyperthirtytion is real
Mohamed is a paedophile
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by murtaj(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naomite:

Then u don't believe in him! EOD

DC...... yes I dnt believe in him as d lord but as the prophet and savant of the lord........
u nid proof??
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Ayatullah(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
tolexy007:
cheesy wink his life, his choice not my biz......all i know is that " I am happy to be a Christian' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Indeed being a Christian is your business, but unfortunately you betrayed Jesus Christ by being a Christian, because Jesus Christ WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN!
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Ayatullah(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
tolexy007:

Indeed being a Christian is your business, but unfortunately you betrayed Jesus Christ by being a Christian, because Jesus WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN!
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by Macclane(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
[s][/s] I no care
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 5:24am On Feb 12, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Like this...
https://www.nairaland.com/2928691/fuji-star-adewale-ayuba-coverts
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 5:24am On Feb 12, 2016
Ayatullah:

Indeed being a Christian is your business, but unfortunately you betrayed Jesus Christ by being a Christian, because Jesus WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN!
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 5:25am On Feb 12, 2016
murtaj:

DC...... yes I dnt believe in him as d lord but as the prophet and savant of the lord........
u nid proof??

Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 5:35am On Feb 12, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
look who's talking!
Zulus are generally well behaved as Lagos garage touts....no courtesy no warmth.... Aggressive like one with mental problems.... Demented attitudes.... Yet poor like rats.... Very poor....highly parochial... I can go on and on
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 5:45am On Feb 12, 2016
FIRDAUS3:
Qur'an 3 very 19-20.Truly, the religion with Allâh is Islâm. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allâh, then surely, Allâh is Swift in calling to account.
20.So if they dispute with you (Muhammad SAW) say: "I have submitted myself to Allâh (in Islâm), and (so have) those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and to those who are illiterates (Arab pagans): "Do you (also) submit yourselves (to Allâh in Islâm)?" If they do, they are rightly guided; but if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message; and Allâh is All-Seer of (His ) slaves.
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by nyabinghi(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2016
angels09:

mary was seven when she gave birth to jesus
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by geniune(m): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2016
MASHA ALLAH
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2016
nyabinghi:
mary was seven when she gave birth to jesus
According to your plagiarised version of the Bible

I will like to subject the Quran to turnitin test for acute plagiarism
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by LeSudAfricaine: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Zulus are generally well behaved as Lagos garage touts....no courtesy no warmth.... Aggressive like one with mental problems.... Demented attitudes.... Yet poor like rats.... Very poor....highly parochial... I can go on and on
ha ha ha yet another one of the "let's bash SA brigade"nice try grin

Read your nonsense again, you'll see it's a description of your own zoo grin

1 Like

Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by tolexy007(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Ayatullah:

Indeed being a Christian is your business, but unfortunately you betrayed Jesus Christ by being a Christian, because Jesus Christ WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN!
there is no point of arguing with you, i can pray that God should open ur eyes cheesy
Re: Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time by takuradua: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha ha yet another one of the "let's bash SA brigade"nice try grin

Read your nonsense again, you'll see it's a description of your own zoo grin
An indisputable fact. I have presented very soon I will upload videos of your intolerances

The blacks were better under apartheid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) / Robert Mugabe Sacked By Zanu-PF, Replaced By Emmerson Mnangagwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.