Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members (35340 Views)

How True Is This?? To All Prospective 17A Corpers / An Open Letter To All Prospective Batch "B" 2016 Corps Members / Breaking News: Must Read For All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by mixedgene: 12:56am On Feb 12, 2016
twosquare:
I can help you check... So I thought the first time... Though they are not organized.

Can u help me check pls.. or any one else. done every thing but can't see green printout with call up number
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by mixedgene: 1:06am On Feb 12, 2016
mzTarsh:
Did my registration yesterday paid online Buh I have gotten a print out...

You have gotten, or U havent.?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by stzy(m): 7:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Pls OP what do u mean by error list... Those whose name appear on error list should send their name 2 theeir institution n all dat.... My name was mispelt n state of origin bt av completed my registration .... Pls am I involved
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by bennymcnonny(m): 7:23am On Feb 12, 2016
Please OP I registered and paid online via ATM card and I was debited without receiving any call up number, I can't print from my dashboard as well. What is to be done?. Here is the email I used to register it- bennymcnonny@gmail.com
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Bhanks(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2016
ayooluwa2:
One day after registration, NYSC prospective corpers who had registered started receiving callup letters.

Suspicion arose when the callup numbers on the callup letter differed from that in the green card. Some who saw callup letters didn't see the states posted to. Some received SMS of callup numbers different from that on the green card.

Then, later in the evening a broadcast message was circulated around social media which goes thus:

Nysc Abuja
2016 BATCH 'A' MOBILIZATION: FRAUD ALERT!

The attention of the NYSC Management has been drawn to the fraudulent mailing of “Call-up letters” to prospective Corps members of the 2016 Batch 'A'.

Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members that posting to states of deployment has not commenced; but will be done at the appropriate time in line with our laid down processes.

The so-called “Call-up letters” being mailed to prospective Corps members now are handiwork of cyber criminals and should, therefore, be disregarded.

Prospective Corps members are particularly warned not to make payments for posting or change of posting as that is most likely the motive of the cyber criminals. Management will inform prospective Corps members as soon as their posting letters are ready for printing online or delivery to their institutions of graduation.

Signed:
Management

The question is: was the website truly hacked? Because some who contacted officials of NYSC reported that they denied that posted has started. Who can verify?
. Na lie, this is a big embarrassment for Nysc, hence they are doing damage control to save face. From my limited knowledge you get posted immediately you submit but you can't access the info till few weeks to camping or after registration has officially ended. Now I think "they have been hacked".
So the options on ground are - 1.they can ask us to re-register or pick new states. 2. They can reprogram their stuff to change the deployments.
Let's see as events unfold anyways! Na dia headache sha.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
abuabd, fellow OAU alumnus here. what department did u graduate from?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
abuabd, fellow OAU alumnus here. what department did u graduate from?
Chemistry
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Nawa4nl: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2016
Sunymoore:

What is South?

South na South-East, South-South & South-West
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Sunymoore(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nawa4nl:

South na South-East, South-South & South-West
Are all these region going to stay if Nigeria no longer exists.?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Taeewo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
modified
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Nawa4nl: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sunymoore:

Are all these region going to stay if Nigeria no longer exists.?

Nope dem go waka and it's looking more like that
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Sunymoore(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nawa4nl:

Nope dem go waka and it's looking more like that
Good.. So when referring to the south, be specific

1 Like

Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Harbayrium(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Evening fellow PCMs, I'm married PCM. I registered last year and was posted to Ebonyi State with a call up No. Now, after revalidating I got three different call up Nos, one having 2015 and the other two having 2016. What can I do?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by teambiz(f): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
NYSC not funny at all. There's a training about to hold in lekki for corpers, who want to learn how to bake, make up classes, facinator and Hat Making, cooking skill. Any corper interested? It could be your job after serving.
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by teambiz(f): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hard Analysis: Divide your salary by 30 days and see what you get ( i.e the number of days in a month and see the funny thing about your salary plan). For example (1) an average level 12 worker in the state government civil service earns #60,000, and this translates to #60,000 ÷30=#2,000 everyday. This is less than the amount made daily by an AVERAGE HAWKER in the city. (2) A FRESHLY EMPLOYED GRADUATE BANKER in most Nigerian BANKS earns an average of #120,000 monthly,so everyday you get #120,000÷30=#4000 as the daily value for your work life. By implication,this is less than the amount earned daily by an AVERAGE DRIVER in the city and in some villages. (3) If you are a FRESH GRADUATE EMPLOYEE in some oil companies, you earn an average of #300,000 monthly. So in a day your work value is #300,000 ÷30=#10,000m this is less than the daily amount earned by an IRRIGATION FARMER supplying vegetable to lagos MARKETS, TIPPER CAR driver supplying sand for three block industries and construction site just 3 times a day and DRIVERS of DANGOTE TRUCKS who have bought off the trucks at scrap value and are using them to convey products between villages and the cities for just five business owners. Hope by now, it is sinking in right? And when there is an issue in the family that requires FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, the DRIVERS,HAWKERS and the rest are looking up to you with WHITE COLLAR JOB. (4) If you are an NYSC MEMBER, you don't need to be told that #19,000÷30=#660 is your worth on a daily basis. I hope you know that PURE WATER SELLERS who owns a shop, a PEPPER SOUP JOINT and a small TOYOTA COROLLA CAR to distribute pure water to five restaurants earn more than you and WHEEL BARROW PUSHERS working on contract with three ware houses probably make more money than you each day. We shouldn't end at satisfactions from these earnings. We should be more proactive, create room for more income and strive to diversify our streams of income. You can be an employer.
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by teambiz(f): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Let's all pray for our dear country. I love Nigeria and will always do. Youth corpers are all over the place looking for jobs. I was a big victim until I decided to go solo. I don't regret joining helping hands international because I've been paying my bills without stress. It's good to go to school but with the nature of things happening around. Start your own biz. Check my signature .
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Freedom4us: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
prideofscience:
MUMU. have have south do to help their pple undecided

The south is doing well that why they want to drop the dead weight North

legaxi:

You are obviously suffering from inferiority complex, this is beyond medical treatment and even babalawo no fit cure this one it's left to God Almighty to intervene. Sorry bros get well soon.

inferiority complex and the whole south-east & south-south are praying to leave nigeria?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by omachimyk(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2016
abuabd:

Have you tried to reprint your green slip?
yes i did, and its same callup number with the one on my callup letter
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by omachimyk(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2016
teambiz:
Let's all pray for our dear country. I love Nigeria and will always do. Youth corpers are all over the place looking for jobs. I was a big victim until I decided to go solo. I don't regret joining helping hands international because I've been paying my bills without stress. It's good to go to school but with the nature of things happening around. Start your own biz. Check my signature .
helping hands? You are in wat stage now?
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by kengodson: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2016
NYSC corps in enugu, there is available accommodation waiting for u, go to the link, its a furnished selfcon grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2334950/hurry-1-bedroom-selfcon-available
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by Problemsolver14: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hello corpers/everyone.. If you want to be reposted to the state of your choice.. Pls email problemsolver1004@gmail.com. So I can give you the break down. Terms and conditions apply. Pls for serious people only. Thanks
Re: NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members by stranger2000: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
please lets not try to kill the dream of the NYSC program. stop changing the pry assignment posting.. the original aim for NYSC was majorly for country bonding.. lets try to become one again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library / Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.