Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

We Found The One Place Kenyans Stash All Their Dirty, Dirty Secrets - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / We Found The One Place Kenyans Stash All Their Dirty, Dirty Secrets (617 Views)

Rib Cracking Tweets About Kenyans (PICS) / See Nigerians Tweet To Kenyans On The Ongoing #kenyavsnigeria Cyber War / Kenyans Slays Nigerians On Twitter As #kenyavsnigeria Trends In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Found The One Place Kenyans Stash All Their Dirty, Dirty Secrets by noblepassmercy: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Gott a secret you’d like to get off your chest? Be Kenyan.

A website in Kenya has found a way to help people hide your dirty secrets in the open.

When we checked it out, the secrets we found were mind blowing;

1. When you make 50 Shades of Gray look like child’s play.

My wife (16 years, 4 kids) and I have 2 toy-girls that we’ve been having escapades with for 7 years together! Wife has a thing for girls and since we agreed early on when we started dating, we get to have fun together when we want to spice things up. Never thought we’d both relieve our fantasies over and over.. Trust, communication & an open mind is what it is.

2. When the people following you from the village made it into your bedroom.

I shit myself every time I have sex with my wife I feel horrible.

Continue reading here http://trendope.com/2016/02/we-found-the-one-place-kenyans-stash-all-their-dirty-dirty-secrets/

(1) (Reply)

Answer This Simple Question. / Predict And Win / Kroniku Of The Kraze ( Funny Biznezz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.