Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Whatsapp Tips And Tricks You Probably Didn’t Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Tips And Tricks You Probably Didn’t Know (1306 Views)

5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About / 10 Facebook Tricks You Must Know / 10 Whatsapp Tips & Tricks You Should Definitely Know In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Tips And Tricks You Probably Didn’t Know by Sigoal(m): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
WhatsApp is one of the largest messaging application recently clocking 1billion users. WhatsApp has greatly improved in its features and now you can have 256 in a group as one of the recent development. If there is any feature lots of people are waiting for is the Video calling feature which is still in the shadows…

How much do you know about your WhatsApp messenger? Don’t answer the questions, just go through the info graphics below and then answer the question;

I know this will help someone to master his/her WhatsApp

http://www.exclusiveloaded.com/infographics-whatsapp-tips-and-tricks-you-probably-didnt-know-see-here/.
Re: Whatsapp Tips And Tricks You Probably Didn’t Know by ritzybaby(f): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Halleluyah... Ayam d fost pessin to komment

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Tips And Tricks You Probably Didn’t Know by daphid25(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
I send and receive whatsapp messages on my c8, what else do i want

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable OTA Updates On Your Android Phone / Save Mb On Instagram / The It1505! The Best Smartphone You Can Get At A Cheap Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.