Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Making Sense Of Senator Bruce's Nonsense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Making Sense Of Senator Bruce's Nonsense (782 Views)

Inferiority Complex Behind Jabs At Senator Bruce / Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State / We Need More Brain infrastructure! Senator Bruce Speaks The Truth A Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Sense Of Senator Bruce's Nonsense by OAFMods: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
#COMMONSENSEBEGINSATHOME ....

Senator Ben Murray Bruce will be celebrating his 60th birthday on the 18-Feb 2016 in the city of Lagos and he is a serving member of the national assembly representing the Bayelsa East senatorial district.

Considering the present state of economy in our state, where federal allocation has dropped to less than 4 billion naira and paying of civil servant salary has become so difficult because we are receiving almost what we pay civil servant as salary.

I think, it would be common sense when we bring in investors or hosting of flamboyant birthday parties like the proposed party senator ben-bruise intend hosting in Lagos because this visitors will stay in hotels in Yenagoa, will buy food from restaurants in yenagoa and even hire our taxis in yenagoa thereby improving our internally generated revenue(IGR).

The distinguish senator should try in his wisdom to come home, I mean visiting of his senatorial district, think of ways to improve the living condition of his people and promoting of his culture and heritage as a show biz icon, his zone is the most remote and underdeveloped area of our state but with wonderful sea life and cultural heritage, Akasa has been known for their long historical experience during colonial era.

Finally I think, when Bayelsa Leaders come home and develop the state by creating industries, building good private universities and even building good shopping malls with wonderful edifice that is the only time we can create more jobs and also have low records of Kidnapping……

I am Tamaratare Otis Zuokumor, I JUST WANT TO MAKE COMMON SENSE……

Re: Making Sense Of Senator Bruce's Nonsense by Proffdada: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Making Sense Of Senator Bruce's Nonsense by OneManLegion(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Even his kinsmen are tired of his ostentation. Brilliant on social media but a deaf-mute in the red chambers.
Re: Making Sense Of Senator Bruce's Nonsense by 2016Deity: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Making Sense Of Senator Bruce's Nonsense by temitemi1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
TRASH BIN PLEASE...
OAFMods:
#COMMONSENSEBEGINSATHOME ....

Senator Ben Murray Bruce will be celebrating his 60th birthday on the 18-Feb 2016 in the city of Lagos and he is a serving member of the national assembly representing the Bayelsa East senatorial district.

Considering the present state of economy in our state, where federal allocation has dropped to less than 4 billion naira and paying of civil servant salary has become so difficult because we are receiving almost what we pay civil servant as salary.

I think, it would be common sense when we bring in investors or hosting of flamboyant birthday parties like the proposed party senator ben-bruise intend hosting in Lagos because this visitors will stay in hotels in Yenagoa, will buy food from restaurants in yenagoa and even hire our taxis in yenagoa thereby improving our internally generated revenue(IGR).

The distinguish senator should try in his wisdom to come home, I mean visiting of his senatorial district, think of ways to improve the living condition of his people and promoting of his culture and heritage as a show biz icon, his zone is the most remote and underdeveloped area of our state but with wonderful sea life and cultural heritage, Akasa has been known for their long historical experience during colonial era.

Finally I think, when Bayelsa Leaders come home and develop the state by creating industries, building good private universities and even building good shopping malls with wonderful edifice that is the only time we can create more jobs and also have low records of Kidnapping……

I am Tamaratare Otis Zuokumor, I JUST WANT TO MAKE COMMON SENSE……

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED: Police, hoodlums clash over death of resident / ”why Dasuki Is Desperately Trying To Avoid Trial” – FG Tells Court / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cameroon Over Illegal Ivory Trafficking(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.