Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija (1184 Views)

I Have Converted To A New Religion --- Rev Patrick Emordi / Chrislam Is The Ultimate Deception: Jesus Is Not Isa From The Qur'an / Christians Beware Of Oprah's New Religion! (2) (3) (4)

A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija by ziga: 1:21am On Jul 06, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYJiDKXwP2w

Just stumbled on this, First ever integration of Christianity and Islam, Only in Naija.
Re: A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija by noetic2: 1:29am On Jul 06, 2009
whaoooo grin grin grin
Re: A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija by gen2genius(m): 1:32am On Jul 06, 2009
Impossible! How can light mingle with darkness? How can a religion named after a disciplined man who shunned worldly pleasures and the one started by a paedophile mingle together? No way, brother. NO WAY!!! wink cool cool
Re: A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija by noetic2: 1:33am On Jul 06, 2009
did u see where the hypocrite was FALSELY claiming that islam encourages doing good for evil?
Re: A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija by gen2genius(m): 1:34am On Jul 06, 2009
Hahaha, leave them, they are dreamers brainwashing their gullible followers! cheesy cheesy
Re: A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija by olabowale(m): 2:04am On Jul 06, 2009
@gen2genius: I agree wit you about the two religions not mixing: One is darkness that is calling itself light by thinking that it being named after a man is automatically qualifying it as a true religion! I summise that it is a Psuedoreligion at best.

The other was completed on a man who when there should be anger, he is an advocate for limited and never out of limit anger, or acceptance blood monies instead of blood or a total carpet/wholesale forgivensee seeking the face of the Creator by it!

There is nothing called Christianity in Islam. We the muslims leave them for you. You can absorb them into your folds. However, they failed to incorporate Judaism into the two, afterall Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism. And if Abraham is the father of Chrsitianity, he must be father of Judaism, too! But alas, Abraham is not a Jew nor a Christian. Can anyone wager with me on this?

Chrislam is the madness of confusion and poverty. And miracles that happens with the Babalawo must also qualifies it in the same level as Chrislam!
Re: A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija by gen2genius(m): 2:10am On Jul 06, 2009
What you need, friend is BASIC education. How could Abraham be the father of CHRISTianity? grin grin grin
Re: A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija by noetic2: 2:11am On Jul 06, 2009
olabowale:

@gen2genius: I agree wit you about the two religions not mixing: One is darkness that is calling itself light by thinking that it being named after a man is automatically qualifying it as a true religion! I summise that it is a Psuedoreligion at best.

The other was completed on a man who when there should be anger, he is an advocate for limited and never out of limit anger, or acceptance blood monies instead of blood or a total carpet/wholesale forgivensee seeking the face of the Creator by it!

There is nothing called Christianity in Islam. We the muslims leave them for you. You can absorb them into your folds. However, they failed to incorporate Judaism into the two, afterall Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism. And if Abraham is the father of Chrsitianity, he must be father of Judaism, too! But alas, Abraham is not a Jew nor a Christian. Can anyone wager with me on this?

Chrislam is the madness of confusion and poverty. And miracles that happens with the Babalawo must also qualifies it in the same level as Chrislam!

is this a joke or what?

how many battles did mo fight? how many people did mo kill?

where and when did mo advocate for limited anger?  grin grin
Re: A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija by bawomolo(m): 4:32am On Jul 06, 2009
olabowale:

why do you consider this confusion? Religious synthesis is a pretty common event. sikhism arose from the mixing of islam and hinduism.

do you really think Islam is a pure untainted religion? seriously,
Re: A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija by Maykelly(f): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2009
What is the genealogy of mohammed and olumba olumba obu? urgent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and is becoming worrisome.
Re: A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija by zenatta: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2009
Is it really CHRISLAM, I mean.
ok maybe the practise but long ago not in a farway land though, here in Nigeria, I remember Raymond Dokpiesi using the word to descrrbe his religious leanings
Re: A New Religion Chrislam: Only In Naija by Mightyodi: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2011
dis is madness of d h*ghest order.no way.an ismal is an islam.they want 2 plot anoda suicide bombin.we rebuke d satan nd they must flee.we cannot serve 2 masters confusionist

The God Of Suddenly And Immediately / The Science Of Total Recall Of Your Dreams: / Freethought Traditions In The Islamic World