Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,733 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran (12973 Views)

Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. / Where Is Jerusalem Mentioned In The Quoran. / The Word Bible Is Not Mentioned In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by meixili: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Allah Almighty's Divine Claims in the Noble Quran:

The Noble Quran is filled with scientific statements and notions. These are statements of Allah Almighty describing how He created things on earth and in the Universe. What's most amazing is that all of these scientific statements and notions had been proven to be in perfect agreement with science and our modern-day scientific discoveries. Allah Almighty made the Noble Quran be Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) Everlasting Divine Miracle and proof for Prophethood. The Holy Book certainly stood the test of time 1,500 years ago with Its Claims, Prophecies and Miraculous language eloquence, and it does again and again in our day today with Its overwhelming agreement with science and discoveries that were not known to man 1,500 years ago.
Allah Almighty Said: "We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and inside their selves, until it will become quite clear to them that it is the truth. Is it not sufficient as regards your Lord that He is a witness over all things? (The Noble Quran, 41:53)"

With this said, let us look at what Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

‏21:33 وهو الذي خلق الليل والنهار والشمس والقمر كل في فلك يسبحون

"It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course. (The Noble Quran, 21:33)"
‏36:40 لاالشمس ينبغي لها ان تدرك القمر ولاالليل سابق النهار وكل في فلك يسبحون

"It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law). (The Noble Quran, 36:40)"

As we clearly see in these Noble Verses, Allah Almighty precisely chose "swim" to describe the movement of all of the celestial bodies in the Universe. Obviously, there wouldn't be any swimming if there wasn't a sea-like space up there.

So what is this sea-like space? Is it filled with water?

Obviously, air and space, to man, today and 1,500 years ago, and in all ages had always been something that feels empty. It is not water and the Noble Quran doesn't say that it is water either. The swimming in space is rather done by what scientists today call "Gravitational Waves". There are literally gravitational waves up there in space as we have waves in our seas, and all celestial bodies are swimming in these waves. Allah Almighty also Said:

‏55:7 والسماء رفعها ووضع الميزان
"He raised the firmament far above, and set up a (perfect) BALANCE. (The Noble Quran, 55:7)".

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by meixili: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please no derailing. Let us stick the topic at hand, gravitational waves.
Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by meixili: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2016

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by jcross19: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Oga come down wait oh: why did you add "orbit and rotate", see I discover that all those islamic slaves by means want accurate their ignorance by adding any words to their terrorism manual. Spiritual and science can never agree. If koran agree with science then the book was written by mere and common buffoon.

9 Likes

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by meixili: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
jcross19:
Oga come down wait oh: why did you add "orbit and rotate", see I discover that all those islamic slaves by means want accurate their ignorance by adding any words to their terrorism manual. Spiritual and science can never agree. If koran agree with science then the book was written by mere and common buffoon.

Peace brother.

Please show what I ' added '

Thank you kindly in advance

8 Likes

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by meixili: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
jcross19:

If you direct me to what you claim I added too, I am prepared to discuss this right here right now.

3 Likes

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by meixili: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dear brother let us examine the verse

لَا الشَّمۡسُ يَنۡۢبَغِىۡ لَهَاۤ اَنۡ تُدۡرِكَ الۡقَمَرَ وَلَا الَّيۡلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ​ؕ وَكُلٌّ فِىۡ فَلَكٍ يَّسۡبَحُوۡنَ‏ 

(36:40) Neither does it lie in the sun's power to overtake the moon35 nor can the night outstrip the day.36 All glide along, each in its own orbit.37

35. This sentence can have two meanings and both are correct.

(1) The sun does not have the power that it should draw the moon into itself, or enter its orbit and collide with it.

(2) The sun cannot appear in the times which have been appointed for the rising and appearing of the moon. It is not possible that the sun should suddenly appear on the horizon when the moon is shining at night.

36. Nor does this happen either that the night should approach before the appointed period of the day comes to an end, and should start spreading its darkness suddenly during the time when the day is meant to spread its light.

37. The word falak in Arabic is used for the orbit of the planets, and it gives a different meaning from the word sama (sky). The sentence, “Each in an orbit is floating” points to four realities.

(1) That not only the sun and the moon but all the stars and planets and celestial bodies are moving.

(2) The falak, or orbit, of each one of them is separate.

(3) That the orbits are not moving with the stars in them, but the stars are moving in the orbits.

(4) That the movement of the stars in their orbits is similar to the floating of something in a fluid.

These verses are not intended to describe the realities of astronomy, but are meant to make man understand that if he looks around himself, with open eyes, and uses his common sense, he will find countless and limitless proofs of the existence of God and His Unity, and he will not come across a single proof of atheism and shirk. The vastness of the solar system in which our earth is included is such that its parent body, the sun, is 300,000 times bigger than the earth, and its farthest planet Neptune is at least 2,793 million miles distant from the sun. However, if Pluto is taken as the farthest planet, it revolves 4,600 million miles away round it. Notwithstanding this vastness, the solar system occupies a very insignificant part of a huge galaxy. The galaxy which includes our solar system has about 3,000 million suns in it, and its nearest sun is so distant from our earth that its light takes about four years to reach us. Then this galaxy also is not the whole universe. According to the investigations made so far, it has been estimated that it is one of about 2,000,000 spiral nebulae, and the nearest nebula is about a million light years away from the earth. As for the farthest celestial bodies which are visible through the modern instruments, their light reaches the earth in about 100 million years. Even now it cannot be claimed that man has seen the whole universe. It is a small part of the Kingdom of God which man has yet been able to observe. It cannot be predicted how far and deep man will yet be able to see with greater and more efficient means of observation at his disposal.

All the information that has been gathered so far about the universe proves that this whole world is made up of the same substance of which our tiny earthly world is made, and the same law is working in the universe which is working in the world of our earth; otherwise it was not at all possible, that man should have made observations of the very distant worlds from the earth, measured their distances and estimated their movements. Is it not a clear proof of the fact that this whole universe is the creation of One God and the Kingdom of One Ruler? Then from the order and the wisdom and the excellence of workmanship and the deep relationships which are found in the hundreds of thousands of the galaxies and in the millions and billions of the stars and planets revolving in them no sensible person can imagine that all this has come about automatically. Is it possible that there should be no administrator behind this order and system, no sage behind this wisdom, no designer behind this design and work of art, and no planner behind this planning?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by meixili: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Brother please show me where I went wrong.

وَهُوَ الَّذِىۡ خَلَقَ الَّيۡلَ وَالنَّهَارَ وَالشَّمۡسَ وَالۡقَمَرَ​ؕ كُلٌّ فِىۡ فَلَكٍ يَّسۡبَحُوۡنَ‏ 

(21:33) It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Each of them is floating in its orbit.35

35. The use of the words kullun (all) and yasbahun (float) in the plural (for more than two) indicates that not only the sun and the moon but all the heavenly bodies are floating in their own separate orbits and none of them is fixed or stationary. These (verses 30-33) are capable of being interpreted in the modern scientific terms in accordance with the present day conceptions of Physics, Biology and Astronomy.

Here it should also be noted that( verses 19-23) refute shirk while verses 30-33 present positive proofs of Tauhid. They imply that the creation and regular functioning of the universe clearly show that it is the work of One All- Powerful Creator, and no sensible person can say that it has been created as a mere pastime for the sake of fun. When the fact is this and you see proofs of the doctrine of Tauhid all around you, in the earth and heavens, why do you reject the message of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and demand other signs from him
Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by meixili: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
jcross19:

Brother you made a serious charge of terrorism against me. Please point out where I discussed terrorism here.

Thank you kindly my brother.

1 Like

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by meixili: 5:54am On Feb 12, 2016

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by simp: 6:43am On Feb 12, 2016
meixili:

Peace brother.

Please show what I ' added '

Thank you kindly in advance

I really love your response here brother. There is a verse in the Qur'an that said something like this. muslims are the ones who walk gently on earth and When approached by the stupid. they Say peace. i don't know if I am correct or not

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by abumeinben(m): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2016
The Bible makes it clear.

God created, it's the duty of the kings to search out the matter.
Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by imsuboi(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2016
Gullibility & mental _retardation at its peak. This is the reason why some certain people have a penchant for blowing themselves up with the hope of yanshing virgins till eternity. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by anetuno(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2016
What a pathetic claim, you don't even understand the concept behind gravitational wave. All you have succeeded in doing is bring the Koran to ridicule.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by tayebest(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2016
simp:

I really love your response here brother. There is a verse in the Qur'an that said something like this. muslims are the ones who walk gently on earth and When approached by the stupid. they Say peace. i don't know if I am correct or not
Q25:63 And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility and when the ignorant address them they say "Peace!"

3 Likes

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by tayebest(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2016
anetuno:
What a pathetic claim, you don't even understand the concept behind gravitational wave. All you have succeeded in doing is bring the Koran to ridicule.

Sir let us know the concept behind it or moreso you refute the claim of the Quran!

Thanks in advance!
Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by johnydon22(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2016
anetuno:
Its quite amazing how people conjure up nonsensical interpretation in order to desperately reconcile one daft book with science.

The Verse he quoted talked about Sun and Moon not catching up with each other... And the Verse flopped not knowing that they do align in what we know as eclipses, so the moon and sun do catch up.

amazing God didn't know that.

then he interprets that shiity verse that didn't know about Eclipses to mean gravitational waves, this is the height of idiocy.

this dude don't know what Gravitational waves are.. You can interprets any nonsense to mean what you want it to mean

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by reallest(f): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2016
johnydon22:
Its quite amazing how people conjure up nonsensical interpretation in order to desperately reconcile one daft book with science.

The Verse he quoted talked about Sun and Moon not catching up with each other... And the Verse flopped not knowing that they do align in what we know as eclipses, so the moon and sun do catch up.

amazing God didn't know that.

then he interprets that shiity verse that didn't know about Eclipses to mean gravitational waves, this is the height of idiocy.

this dude don't know what Gravitational waves are.. You can interprets any nonsense to mean what you want it to mean

Gbam!!!! Technical knock out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 12, 2016
As if I knew this was gonna happen . every science discovery can be traced to their holy books according to these religious buffoons. In Africa, we are not ready to think or help the world in science and technological advancement, all we just want to do is believe and have faith in foreign deities, _fucking m0rons everywhere. Check out my post yesterday on the same gravitational wave thread that made front page.

LastMumu:
I hope all these over-religious ediots won't infest this thread and start quoting some stupid mumbo jumbo about how all these has been predicted in their holy books before.
Only intelligent comments please! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by johnydon22(m): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2016
meixili:
Brother please show me where I went wrong.

وَهُوَ الَّذِىۡ خَلَقَ الَّيۡلَ وَالنَّهَارَ وَالشَّمۡسَ وَالۡقَمَرَ​ؕ كُلٌّ فِىۡ فَلَكٍ يَّسۡبَحُوۡنَ‏ 

(21:33) It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Each of them is floating in its orbit.35

35. The use of the words kullun (all) and yasbahun (float) in the plural (for more than two) indicates that not only the sun and the moon but all the heavenly bodies are floating in their own separate orbits and none of them is fixed or stationary. These (verses 30-33) are capable of being interpreted in the modern scientific terms in accordance with the present day conceptions of Physics, Biology and Astronomy.

Here it should also be noted that( verses 19-23) refute shirk while verses 30-33 present positive proofs of Tauhid. They imply that the creation and regular functioning of the universe clearly show that it is the work of One All- Powerful Creator, and no sensible person can say that it has been created as a mere pastime for the sake of fun. When the fact is this and you see proofs of the doctrine of Tauhid all around you, in the earth and heavens, why do you reject the message of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and demand other signs from him
And both you and the Quran are drunk...

The Sun has no orbit in this solar system... The earth's Orbit is around the Sun while the Moon orbits the earth..

(the sun on a more wider scale orbits the galactic center) Surely enough this Quran Verse doesn't even mention the earth's orbit in reference to the sun but was mentioning the Sun and Moon's orbit not catching up with each other showing the Drunk Quran thinks the Sun also has orbit around the earth.

Drop the shiity book and pick up science materials thats the only thing that can help you stop masturbating over one drunk medieval book that thought the earth is stationary and the moon can be split

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by johnydon22(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2016
meixili:
Please no derailing. Let us stick the topic at hand, gravitational waves.
Wikipedia won't help your case in the discussion on gravitational waves..

The orbit of the celestial bodies are not gravitational waves.. This is your first desperate flop.

Gravitational waves propagate in an outward manner that is space/time curvature propagate at a speed faster than light outwards like a conventional wave.

Celestial bodies just distort space/time to establish orbit and not cause a gravitational wave ...

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by johnydon22(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2016
LastMumu:
As if I knew this was gonna happen . every science discovery can be traced to their holy books according to these religious buffoons. In Africa, we are not ready to think or help the world in science and technological advancement, all we just want to do is believe and have faith in foreign deities, _fucking m0rons everywhere. Check out my post yesterday on the same gravitational wave thread that made front page.

Its just breathtaking how much nonsense religious minds can conjure in their desperation to seek scientific basis for their simplistic beliefs.

The OP cannot differentiate the different between Orbits and gravitational waves..

Can you imagine that? he thinks orbit is same as gravitational waves, i have never been more ashamed in my life for someone.

He ended up ridiculing both himself and the Quran thingy.. This is why youths needs to drop religious books for a minute and pick up science materials for a change, this is an eye sore..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by UrbanMystique: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2016
This is why africa is backward.
They can't think beyond the religion of invaders .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by tempest01(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Is it not a relief when you hit a reply button, and you don't have to take an oath?

I almost didn't hit the reply button.

Back to topic...OP you should have placed this where your oath is in place...trust it to be scrutinized in totality.

1 Like

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by bjbukzy(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2016
johnydon22:
Its just breathtaking how much nonsense religious minds can conjure in their desperation to seek scientific basis for their simplistic beliefs.

The OP cannot differentiate the different between Orbits and gravitational waves..

Can you imagine that? he thinks orbit is same as gravitational waves, i have never been more ashamed in my life for someone.

He ended up ridiculing both himself and the Quran thingy.. This is why youths needs to drop religious books for a minute and pick up science materials for a change, this is an eye sore..
u claim to be conversant about science yet a simple google search just showed me that GW is talking about how planets are orbiting in gravitational wave.
Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by johnydon22(m): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2016
bjbukzy:

u claim to be conversant about science yet a simple google search just showed me that GW is talking about how planets are orbiting in gravitational wave.
[b] I am not paid to teach every di_ck and harry who choose to block their wits with nonsensical religious books science.

Let me help you well with a source from google

" In physics, gravitational waves are ripples in the curvature of spacetime which
propagate as waves, travelling outward from the source.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_wave "

Now let this be the day you learn something new. Orbits are as a result in the distortion of space/time by mass of an object in relation to an even bigger body of mass.

Gravitational waves are ripples of space/time distortion travelling outward from the source of distortion basically blackholes.

Orbits don't travel in wave-like patterns outwardly distorting the fabrics of space/time with the speed of light.

You probably saw "curvature" of space/time and got excited..

Now next time you choose to dabble in such simpleton-like ideas make sure you read what your google source said well before rushing off to comment.

Desperation to defend this drunk interpretation from an even drunker book can only make you look daft..
[/b]

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2016
UrbanMystique:
This is why africa is backward.
They can't think beyond the religion of invaders .
I dey tell you babe. Africans might be hardworking but we are lazy thinkers, which is a major reason why I believe we will most likely still remain a developing continent for centuries to come.
We are always afraid to think, we would rather just do the easiest _shit ever which is to believe. Any fool can believe in anything, it takes just 0% of one's IQ to have faith in something. It's really pathetic mehn

1 Like

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2016
johnydon22:

Bros, I don talk talk talk, I don tire. Must everything be about "it was written in the Bible" "it was written in the Quran". Why can't we just think like other nations do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by johnydon22(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2016
LastMumu:
Bros, I don talk talk talk, I don tire. Must everything be about "it was written in the Bible" "it was written in the Quran". Why can't we just think like other nations do?

We are still living in the dark days here in Nigeria where youths are being brain clogged in Churches and mosques with top notch nonsensical superstitions and tend to see science as an enemy.

How can we grow in ourselves when many Nigerian youths think science is the work of some fictional satan.

How can we grow when they value what men on pulpits say than reading.

How can we grow when they need some shabby ancient primitive books to tell them to wear jeans before they can wear jeans.

We can never grow magnanimously when Africans (Nigerians) has refused to think for themselves but rather rely on some nonsensical books from medieval arab and primitive jewish societies do their thinking for them.

None actually has a life of their own talk more of having an independent brain

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by CoolUsername: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2016
It warms my heart to see logic win against delusion, especially in this part of the world.

This thread just made my week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by ValentineMary(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
I could not help but chuckle at the overwhelming ignorance of the OP. What is it with NIGERIAN YOUTHS AND REASONING For crying out loud Einstein prediction was talking about the gravitational ripples formed by large bodies far away and how they could spread like a water mechanical wave (though gravitational waves are electromagnetic). It proved Newton's law on classical mechanics of gravity not complete. And Allah just went ahead to show that he does know much about what he created. Still subscribing to the ancient Greek astronomy that all bodies in the observable universe have an orbit around the earth ain't cool for a guy who we thought made the world. Even Einstein knew better. Thus Einstein is greater than Allah grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran by herald9: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
jcross19:
Terrorism Manual? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Haters Are My Advertisers" - T.B Joshua Reveals His Church Secret / There Is No Free Will In The Bible So Enough Of The Lies. / Why You Place Your Bible So Close To You On The Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.