Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Open Letter To Our Girlfriend By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Open Letter To Our Girlfriend By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. (625 Views)

I And My Girlfriend, By E Cube Ent. / Video: Assu Strike By Naija Stars Comedy / Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Our Girlfriend By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. by kizyalex10(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
With gratitude to God that he choose Sunday of all days,as the day to celebrate this valentine.may his name be praised amen.this implies that we should use that day to show him undivided love and attention.so because of that,we the association of of boyfriends nd husband hav decided to attend every church programme that will be available this sunday,starting from church service,as a catholic am attending the four masses including 6pm mass.in between,(afternoon)we will attend CMO meeting,CYO meeting,alter boys.even. CWO meeting. Co's we re fully dedicating that very day to God almighty(remember God said he is a jealous God,that we shouldn't share his glory with any body)our association hav also arranged for all night vigil to appreciate God.thanks for your understanding.
N:B-please if. U hav ur usual gifts for us,(boxers,singlets,Northerner perfumes,etc.please kindly keep it @ d entrance door of our houses)we will pick it when we return.true love is nt shown once in a year.God bless u all.
Yours sincerely
Kizyalex
On behalf of (BAHA)please lalastica,do the needful
Re: Open Letter To Our Girlfriend By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. by Kingsasian(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Open Letter To Our Girlfriend By Naija Boyfriend Nd Husband Asso. by nnachukz(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Well said. That day I will take a small cooler of food to church. Fully dedicated to the service, no one should disturb me.

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of April Fool / Take A Time And Laugh / Computer Science Student In The House, Please Compute This Code (funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.