Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Graduates And OND Holders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduates And OND Holders (1202 Views)

Techno Oil Recruitment (8 Positions) Bsc, Hnd, And Ond's / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Urgent Vacancy For Ssce And OND Holders!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduates And OND Holders by kentorito2: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Are you a graduate or holder of OND and need not to be unemployed any more? then you need to help yourself now.
you need to see this now. thank me after clicking the link
http://shareduty.com/?id=1057

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduates And OND Holders by kentorito2: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
i am sure this has helped the few people that took this serious. if you haven't, please do now
its free. you don't invest any naira on this and am not asking you to pay me a kobo. get yourself informed now

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Job Hunter / Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (MLGP) 2016 / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.