Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,499 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Photo: Which Of Them Did You Do... Come In And Tell Us - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: Which Of Them Did You Do... Come In And Tell Us (870 Views)

#photo# Which Part Of Nigeria Does This?.....what Can You Caption It? / (photo) Which State Is This Passenger From? / Photo:which Course Is He Preparing For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Which Of Them Did You Do... Come In And Tell Us by guruvick(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tell Us which Number

Children of nowadays are missing grin

Re: Photo: Which Of Them Did You Do... Come In And Tell Us by ladygudhead(f): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
All. except no.1
Re: Photo: Which Of Them Did You Do... Come In And Tell Us by Tpave(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
2 and 3
Re: Photo: Which Of Them Did You Do... Come In And Tell Us by Yuneehk(f): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
No 1.. I played with"cantas" ooo grin
Re: Photo: Which Of Them Did You Do... Come In And Tell Us by phameous: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin all except number 2
Re: Photo: Which Of Them Did You Do... Come In And Tell Us by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 12, 2016
All four!

No.1 was football management at its best. . . you're d coach and the player.
2 was car racing... just hold a small stick to accelerate cheesy
3 was.... i was never good at flying or making kites, but i did it sha. . . I sha no go allow dem chop me with life grin
4 was the best of all... the most creative game of all... rubber! I rememba how I never ran out if rubber cos my mom used to bring it home... upon that I would still clear the boys on my street and they would be begging me to 'last' them. . . for where?

I almost burnt the house when someone told me I was evil for owning so much rubber and I tried to burn them. . . thanks to my big bro, I fir don burn the landlord house grin
Re: Photo: Which Of Them Did You Do... Come In And Tell Us by emotions1: 12:48am On Feb 12, 2016
mehn......cosmopolitan
did all of them.....twas fun

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Romances Dstv! / Akpos And The Naked Woman / MTN Suprise In The Examination Hall..lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.