Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) (28715 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him / Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by gilly007: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Online media now getting deserved attention

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Another abokii, but since he's a youth, it's OK my me.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by iyobs7(f): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Buhahahahahaha... New Media? Well Naija go better when we the people get sense to make our own judgments.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by amtaken(f): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Media = 2.

New Media = 1.

Knontinu.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Know2020:

Of course Yoruba, you be pleased with anything even if he appointed one of his cow. Slave mentality...SMH!

Don't start a messy bout!!! Never you tag that tribe on me, never!!!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by Know2020: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
WiseBully:

Don't start a messy bout!!! Never you tag that tribe on me, never!!!!!

Lol...What's your tribe?

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Know2020:

Lol...What's your tribe?

A Nigerian from Edo.

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wonder what a Boko Haramist knows about New Media...but hey, a people deserve the leadership they get grin

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by xto86(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Can someone enlighten me on the difference between "new media" and media

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by Know2020: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
WiseBully:

A Nigerian from Edo.

I don't trust you...still think you are a real ofe mmanu.

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by fejikudz(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
So you mean nothing for Twitter Orubebe; just Aisha's rice? No wonder he looks so hungry
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by aNAIJAFAN(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
ijebu2020:
I want to ask when is JJ Omojuwa going to get his own appointment or his case is used and dumped??

His Tym never come bro..
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by Tycoflu(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Know2020:
Another Northerner?

When will Buhari visit Niger Delta and SE? He has visited over 20 countries since elected but hasn't stepped foot in SE or ND. SMH

Shee Cross River State dey for North?
Victim mentality. Baba just dey drop it like it's hot for wailers this week; budget, taraba, Nigerian not criminal. Chai! this is not the right time to be a wailer.

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Know2020:

I don't trust you...still think you are a real ofe mmanu.

Suit yourself!!! I ain't here to ingratiate myself with any fella.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by husnath(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sensible youth are now been injected into the administration, instead of the other youth to canvas for
more youth to be admitted hear them castigating the
president and turning it to ethnicity. Come to think of it
majority of them are job less still living on their parents.
Continue wailing while your mate are progressing in life.

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by OnojaSam(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
THE ONLY PEOPLE LEFT FOR HIM TO APPOINT IS HIS PARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS.... NOT EVEN ONE IGBO NEAR HIM

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by Frank3n2(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
36STATES:

He's in charge of e-rats.

Lamo
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by aNAIJAFAN(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by frisky2good(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
What is new media?
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
New media is political/another name for Social Media. Examples: Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, online news portals etc.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_media

He was simply rewarded for being his
propagation of Buhari.... I guess.

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by laprince(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
aNAIJAFAN:
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Bashir
Ahmad as his Personal Assistant on New Media.
Ahmad, 24, from Kano State made the announcement on twitter today.

Ahmad graduated from Bayero University Kano with
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication in 2013 and was a member of the Buhari Support Organization.

He previously worked as the Online Editor for Leadership Newspaper and reporter at Rariya Hausa Newspaper, respectively.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/697789193993461762?p=v

Via : www.naijafan.com/photo-president-buhari-appoints-personal-assistant-on-new-media/

A desperate attempt to refurbished his badly dented image.

Hmmmm, its well.

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by DedeNkem: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
[size=14pt]Another ab*oki!
North has taken over! The same North that destroyed this country!
[/size]

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by laprince(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
WiseBully:

A Nigerian from Edo.

Maybe you are partially vindicated.

However, am told both tribes bear similar names. could that be the reason for the same mentality as spelt out by the person who quoted you initially?

See as you reject that tribe like cancer grin

Proudly Edo anyways!!!

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by wittyt98(m): 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
I fear oh I think say na bashir al Assad of Syria ... I wan talk say e be like say ja to day ready to pack go tho or Ghana sure pass cus the bomb no go be for here oh
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Is new media, a new ministry?, I'm confused on that.,
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by lagdmark(m): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
isholak21:
Another new media assistant? where does Adeshina & Sheu stand?
Buhari needs more & more PRs for his identity Reformation
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by xreal: 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
I am happy for him.

Congrats.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by Edmen(m): 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
ijebu2020:
I want to ask when is JJ Omojuwa going to get his own appointment or his case is used and dumped??
you mean twitter orubebe? he is now a proud wailing wailer. .nought the form on Monday. .

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by DonXavi(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Buhari is the president of the north.

He is brazenly and openly northernizing everywhere without giving a damn whose ox is gored.
I see Buhari as a very insensitive person.

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Know2020:
Another Northerner?

When will Buhari visit Niger Delta and SE? He has visited over 20 countries since elected but hasn't stepped foot in SE or ND. SMH

He is not going to put someone who is not sure of his allegiance in charge of laundering his image to the public. He has done what would be expected , he has placed a young enterprising man, bright mind who has believed in him from day one and never changed or waivered a bit.

Image laundering on social media is a key aspect of modern democratic governance

Re: Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 12:20am On Feb 12, 2016
DonXavi:
Buhari is the president of the north.

He is brazenly and openly northernizing everywhere without giving a damn whose ox is gored.
I see Buhari as a very insensitive person.

Cry me a river, there are so many people I can advocate to take up that position and but them already have a gig and probably said no thanks.

Why would I put an eaterner or a SS man who probably did not vote for me , may have doubts about me in the future and may betray me in a position of managing my image via social platforms, when here is a trust worthy faithful servant of the party and GMB mission from time past.

This position is not a public office, it is an appointment to the office of the president as an assistant. His job , allegiance and duty is to the president foremost

Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House / Deji Adeyanju Exposes Wike As 'The APC Mole In PDP' / Osinbajo Attends RCCG Olive Tree Thanksgiving Service