Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Omotola The Real Me - Season Two Set To Return - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola The Real Me - Season Two Set To Return (443 Views)

Peter Okoye Suspends His Solo US Tour, To Return To Nigeria / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotola The Real Me - Season Two Set To Return by UPDISTIC7: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
One of Nigeria most loved Reality Tv shows: Omotola the real me Season Two is set to return after its season one premiered in 2002. The first season of the reality series was shot in Lagos, London, Ghana, Miami and Kingston (Jamaica), and premiered on December 6, 2012.

The Mother of Four announced in Ghana that the season one which was aired on Africa Magic Entertainment, will be returning for its season two.

Source http://dambela.com/2016/02/11/omotola-the-real…wo-set-to-return/

(1) (Reply)

Dare Art Alade Releases ‘orekelewa’ Video / Lol, Se / Stop Trying To Recycle What God Is Trying To Replace - Toke Makinwa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.