Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together (27346 Views)

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva On The Red Carpet Of AFRIFF 2017 / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva At AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by SylarsMcQuins: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2016
NobleAngell:
Dbanj be rubbing shoulders with high and mighty. I just don't get how he does it...and Genevieve too. I was impressed to see her dining with Christine Lagarde.

They all high and mighty including D'Banj, he probably is well recognized worldwide than any of them..
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by EmmahO(m): 7:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Dbanj everywhere
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by AyakaDunukofia: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Good. They're all looking good.

Desmond, despite having Igbo blood still has this face typical of Oyo Yoruba...My sincere observation
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by yjgm(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2016
He's now a politician. What a giant leap it is.
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by maestroz: 7:48am On Feb 12, 2016
minister looks like person wey neva chop konji before
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by teamchocolate: 7:48am On Feb 12, 2016
D'banj my nigga doing mighty things, meanwhile don jazzy be there forming local champion...
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by IamOpemipo(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Pdp or apc.dbanj remains wit d powerful

Real recognise Real..

No b to dey fight ontop one hyandia car
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by kaziblake(f): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2016
She and joke silva kinda look alike.
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by martineinstein(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2016
Joke and kemi look like mother and daughter
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by Paentera(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2016
hammedkola:
What is it with DOE and all these Skimpy Clothes?...Common, He is not a getting younger, angry angry

skimp·y
ˈskimpē/Submit
adjective
(of clothes) short and revealing.
"a skimpy dress"
synonyms: revealing, short, low, low-cut; More
providing or consisting of less than is needed; meager.
"my knowledge of music is extremely skimpy"
synonyms: meager, scanty, sketchy, limited, paltry, deficient, sparse
"my information is rather skimpy"

I wouldn't use skimpy to define his clothes, rather I would say they're tight fitting. Truly, as one gets older, you prefer comfort to cutting edge styles due to changes in the body structure. In DOE's case, he might not be feeling in such a way yet.
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2016
D'banj no dae tire wit dis necklace undecidedD'banj no dae tire wit dis necklace
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by Missmossy(f): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2016
The look on Kemi Adeosun's face though lipsrsealed

By now she should be used to posing for pictures. Joke Silva looking good cheesy

Pretty mama.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2016
D'banj no dae tire wit dis necklace?
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by clitah: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Clueless Minister of Information with zero confidence level.
I'm sure she is star-struck.
Had it been Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,Desmond Eliot and the rest would have fallen under the annointing.
I feel for Nigeria.
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by henrybomb(m): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2016
strawberryinc:
pls where is d Minister of Finance in the pinshure
In d first picx,she is the third person afta d banj
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by hammedkola(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2016
Paentera:

skimp·y
ˈskimpē/Submit
adjective
(of clothes) short and revealing.
"a skimpy dress"
synonyms: revealing, short, low, low-cut; More
providing or consisting of less than is needed; meager.
"my knowledge of music is extremely skimpy"
synonyms: meager, scanty, sketchy, limited, paltry, deficient, sparse
"my information is rather skimpy"

I wouldn't use skimpy to define his clothes, rather I would say they're tight fitting. Truly, as one gets older, you prefer comfort to cutting edge styles due to changes in the body structure. In DOE's case, he might not be feeling in such a way yet.

Thanks for you correction, I am just sick of seeing him like that...Imagine the other day at Sophie's wedding, he dressed like this www.nairaland.com/attachments/3349520_wizkidexgirlfriendsophierammalwhiteweddingphotos3_jpeg5625249ae9c6b7d03a724ff745304e5f

It's really annoying aswear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed`

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by Barselonia(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2016
kingarizona1:
Cute Picture
Its my Birthday... Show me some lovesmiley
were d parry
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by professore(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Joke silver is beautiful
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by samjadinero(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
D'banj is always where money is.
Re: Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together by Paentera(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2016
hammedkola:

Thanks for you correction, I am just sick of seeing him like that...Imagine the other day at Sophie's wedding, he dressed like this www.nairaland.com/attachments/3349520_wizkidexgirlfriendsophierammalwhiteweddingphotos3_jpeg5625249ae9c6b7d03a724ff745304e5f

It's really annoying aswear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed`

Oh wow! Now I see the cause of your irritation. This buba is truly ill-fitting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone / Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] / My Father’s Death Inspired My Hit Song – Teniola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.