Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nigerian Youths Now Trafficked Abroad For Homosexual Activities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Now Trafficked Abroad For Homosexual Activities (911 Views)

Polls Reveal Support For Homosexual Rights Increase In Nigeria / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Now Trafficked Abroad For Homosexual Activities by AloyEmeka9: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2009
Nigerian youths now trafficked abroad for homosexual activities
Clement Idoko, Abuja
Saturday, July 4, 2009

A new dimension has been introduced into the illicit business of human trafficking, as Nigerian male children below the age of 18 are now the targets of the traffickers for homosexuality in Europe.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jul/4/607.html

The National Agency for Prohibition of Traffic in Persons and other Related Matters (NAPTIP) dropped the hint in Abuja at the 15th edition of the agency’s National Stakeholders Consultative Forum on Anti-Human Trafficking, warning parents to be cautious of overtures by those claiming to be relations wanting to travel with their children.

The director of investigation of the agency, Mr. Mohammed Babandede, who made the revelation, equally expressed worries at the increasing rate of the number of female victims.

In recognition of the frantic efforts of the agency and the Nigerian government at curbing the menace, the United States of American Human Trafficking rating agency, in its 2009 report, elevated Nigeria from Tier 2 to Tier 1; an indication of a substantial compliance with minimum standards to the elimination of trafficking in persons, including adequate legislation.

But the agency said it was not going to be consumed in the euphoria of the rating, insisting that it had onerous task of working towards a total annihilation of the network of these criminals, reiterating they develop new sophisticated methods of carrying out their illicit trade including voodoo of their victims.

Babandede disclosed further that intelligent report gathered by the agency revealed that there was the high demand for the male children below the age of 18 years in the Netherlands, this time not for hard labour, but for homosexuality.

The Executive Secretary of the anti-trafficking agency, Mr. Simon Egede, called on the stakeholders to be united in the efforts to fight against the menace, saying to win the war against the criminals required effective collaboration, considering the sophistication in the operation of the cartel.
Re: Nigerian Youths Now Trafficked Abroad For Homosexual Activities by georgecso(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2009
This spirit of homosexuality is spreading like a wild fire, May God deliver our dear ppl shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Youths Now Trafficked Abroad For Homosexual Activities by Tudor6(f): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2009
Since when did homosexuality become a spirit? People sef!
Re: Nigerian Youths Now Trafficked Abroad For Homosexual Activities by AloyEmeka9: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2009
I think the spirit he mentioned here is a only concept.
Re: Nigerian Youths Now Trafficked Abroad For Homosexual Activities by Yuno: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2009
quote: georgecso

This spirit of homosexuality is spreading like a wild fire, May God deliver our dear ppl

Yes and the spirit of hetereosexuality is even worse, because as we all know millions of young girls and women are trafficed every year to be abused by straight men, far more than boys raped by gays, i guess we should all join the fight against the evil of heterosexuality before its too late cry

My point is far far more woman are raped or little girls abused by straight men than boys or men by gay men so maybe its the "spirit" of all male human beings you should be condemning but i suppose that would include yourself ,
Re: Nigerian Youths Now Trafficked Abroad For Homosexual Activities by dean2725: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

I think the spirit he mentioned here is a only concept.

i wonder o o. . .
but who knows . , may be wink lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Youths Now Trafficked Abroad For Homosexual Activities by AloyEmeka9: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2009
Yuno:

quote: georgecso
[b]Yes and the spirit of hetereosexuality is even worse, because as we all know millions of young girls and women are trafficed every year to be abused by straight me[/b]n, far more than boys raped by gays,  i guess we should all join the fight against the evil of heterosexuality before its too late  cry

My point is far far more woman are raped or little girls abused by straight men than boys or men by gay men so maybe its the "spirit" of all male human beings you should be condemning but i suppose that would include yourself ,
grin grin grin Yessooooo
Re: Nigerian Youths Now Trafficked Abroad For Homosexual Activities by mpompo: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
this is absurd. all in the name of a green pasture. the bible outrightly condems this unholy act.Remenber that the evil that men do lives with them this time around. think about of your future
Re: Nigerian Youths Now Trafficked Abroad For Homosexual Activities by Beaf: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2009
All these spirits sef!!! If only one spirit is the problem, una no fit just catch am? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Spirit indeed. When dem ask "a" some go de answer "b".
Re: Nigerian Youths Now Trafficked Abroad For Homosexual Activities by AloyEmeka9: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2009
mpompo:

this is absurd. all in the name of a green pasture.  the  bible outrightly  condems  this unholy act.Remenber that  the evil that men do lives  with them  this time around. think about of your future
Lives after them and not lives with them. Stop quoting the bible to suit your logic.
Re: Nigerian Youths Now Trafficked Abroad For Homosexual Activities by Fhemmmy: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2009
Some of these pple are just using this excuses to escape from Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud Called Abuja. / How Aondoakaa Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport To Wale Babalakin’s Bi-courtney -cou / What Has God Got To Do With Swine Flu Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.