Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Get Your Visa Problem Solved Miraculously - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Your Visa Problem Solved Miraculously (298 Views)

Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Visa Problem Solved Miraculously by nigeriagospel(m): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2016
my fellow nairalanders many have been processing visa for years without result,embassy turning you down despite meeting every requirement and you are wondering like what is happening ,my people life is spiritual and demand spirituality in solving most problem(GOD) do you know with just a prophetic declation from the lords annointed prophet that visa problem can become a thing of the past in your life ,all men of God are not after your pocket in lagos there are still real one and that rare connection am about to give to you ,there are still men of GOD who don't charge you a dime before you get to see them,I want you to taste what I have tasted cos the power of GOD is ever available get your visa from that embassy with ease in a way never thought possible am not asking you for a dime am only testifying of GOD goodness it has happen to many yours cannot be an excemption for contact call me on 08102580463 am FRANCIS hang the call if I ask you for a dime .GOD IS GOOD
Re: Get Your Visa Problem Solved Miraculously by KingRex1(m): 12:50am On Feb 12, 2016
still dont understand how this falls into religion category

(1) (Reply)

Solution. / The greatest revelation. / Were You Saved By God's Unearned Favor Through Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.