Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Please How To Withdraw From Neteller - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How To Withdraw From Neteller (3857 Views)

Panicking Customers Besiege Skye Bank In Abeokuta, Ogun To Withdraw Their Money / Win Tickets To The European Football Finals (from Neteller.com) / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please How To Withdraw From Neteller by Sonnik212(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2018
since PMB came, countless online business has suffered great loss because of their inability to make deposit to merchant site. the naira dominated cards were blocked from making deposits. to make deposit to any merchant site, follow the steps below
1. apply for gtbank visa (master card has been delisted) dólar account (if you are a gtbank domiciliary account holder). if you are not, ask the customer service on the procedures to open a domiciliary account.
2.fund your visa card which has a separate account number from your domiciliary account. then log in to any merchant site and make your deposit.
3. if you want me to help you make deposit with my own card, flat rate of 2k excluding your dollar (rate #370/$).
note:visa card is about 8.5k to get excluding the funding
contact me with 08179478937 (watsapp only/no calls)
I also buy and sell neteller and skrill
Re: Please How To Withdraw From Neteller by macphilip: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
we are the best neteller exchanger in Nigeria
fast payments, no delays, no stories
buy neteller in Nigeria
Re: Please How To Withdraw From Neteller by Zdoh(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2018

EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

(1) (2) (Reply)

Request For Any Book / Naira Bounce Back Against , Pound, Euro, Dollars @ 400 Pix / Check Out The Breathtaking Palace Orange Drugs Boss, Tony Ezenna Just Built Hims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.