Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ruzu Bitters: Do The Right Thing For Your Body! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ruzu Bitters: Do The Right Thing For Your Body! (602 Views)

5 Obvious Signals Your Body Needs Help / Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters / RUZU BITTERS (Capsules & Liquid)... Natures Pure Miracle! Wholesale In Wuye- FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruzu Bitters: Do The Right Thing For Your Body! by bbemmanuell(m): 2:19am On Feb 12, 2016
“The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not” – Mark Twain
Ruzu Bitters is truly affecting lives. For many who have chosen to take it, they have one testimony or the other to share. Even for those who can’t seem to put words to their testimony, beyond what their eyes possibly can see, Ruzu has done a good work within their system.
Testimonies keep streaming in of Ruzu’s effectiveness and today I share with you another:
—————————————
I sold Ruzu Bitters to the branch manager of a bank in Ibadan. For 2 years he was wearing pam slippers to work as he had a wound on his feet that just wouldn’t heal, something common with Diabetic patients.
This affected him at work, as his incomplete dressing limited what meetings he could go for and the places he could show face corporately. It wasn’t a happy place for him to be and his job was at risk every passing day.
He tried all sorts with no luck and he was getting quite frustrated with the situation. He saw my broadcast on Ruzu Bitters and decided to give it a try. In about 7 days, the wound healed up and he was able to dress properly again to work.
Today, he is a testifier to Nature’s Pure Miracle in a bottle – Ruzu Bitters.
Shared by Mr Johnson
—————————————-
Experience the efficacy of Ruzu Bitters today. Order your bottle and you will be glad you did. With Ruzu Bitters, now we can have healthier families.
Buzz me for your bottle today! Interested in becoming a distributor? Buzz me and I will show you how or fill in your details in the link & I will contact you.

Contact our distributor:

B. B. Emmanuel
whatsapp/Call: 08062451455
bbmpin: 2BB3A0E9

(1) (Reply)

Drink Up, Drink Enough Water For Water Is Your Life.[sickle Cell] / Medical Advice Needed Please Help! / Medical Hospital With Latest Technology And Best Hospitality - Primus Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.