Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nigerian Horror Story: Nightmare On Magun Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Horror Story: Nightmare On Magun Street (875 Views)

Short & Deceitful Little Imps Osinbajo Is Sick, His Nightmare Just Started – FFK / Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust / Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Horror Story: Nightmare On Magun Street by noblepassmercy: 5:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Friday evenings should be great, but this one is extra boring. Your guys are out of town. Your babe said she’s going for night vigil, and you’re just there, home alone.

Then you receive a call from one woman you’ve been ignoring since. You really are not in the mood but you still try to respect yourself.

“I’m bored, and my body is doing me one kain,” she says in that voice you know means ‘gerrovahia’.

“Okay, go and play with your husband now” you say.

And then she says, “My husband has travelled”.

Your husband has what?’

Five minutes later, she calls to ask where you are.g

Continue reading here ---- http://trendope.com/2016/02/nigerian-horror-story-nightmare-on-magun-street/

(1) (Reply)

List Of Names: Buhari Sacks 27 Heads Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals / Venezuella Hikes Fuel Price By Over 1000% Over Struggling Economy. / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Mariam Abacha & Her Children In The 70’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.