Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Please Pray For Me Nairalanders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Pray For Me Nairalanders (783 Views)

Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Pastors, Imams, Priests Etc..... Please Pray For Me. / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For Me Nairalanders by BEARHUG(m): 5:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Please Pray For me Nairalanders, Pastors, I need your healing prayers. cry I pray to our Lord Jesus Christ to heal me. I can't find a job to help my family because of my condition. I still have this fever for a month now, and I can't go to the doctor for a check up because of financial problems. For all the people with a loving heart, Please pray for me for a full recovery. My facebook account if you want to be friend with me. albertacentada@facebook.com.. By the way, I am from the Philippines, I just stumbled upon this website and find this site interesting. Nairalanders are great! So I think this is the perfect site for me to ask for help because I have read a lot of comments here and Many Nairalanders are so helpful and Loving. I'm sorry about my english and Thank you for helping me in advance.. smiley
Re: Please Pray For Me Nairalanders by Jesuismoi: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Dont worry. Let not your heart be stumbled for God is there watching over you.

Anyone can fall sick no matter your relationship with God. But we are not to die prematurely that's why we need God's divine healing upon our lives.

And his promises are there for us. All we need to do is grab them in times of need.

Quote back the word of God to him, remind him of them. He will surely give you a listening ears if you follow his commands.

There are several figures in the bible that felt sick too. Example Timothy. The bible says:

Exodus 15:26
26 He said, “If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.”

James 5:14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord.

Receive your healing in Jesus name. But you have to do a check up to know what you are sick of. If you are in Nigeria it would have been easier for one to reach you. May God's grace restore you back in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me Nairalanders by amiskurie(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2016
You're on the course to be well again.get well!

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For Me Nairalanders by BEARHUG(m): 4:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Thank you so much for all your help and prayers. I knew you would help me. People in Nairaland are really caring. I will do everything what you said. God bless you all. cheesy
Re: Please Pray For Me Nairalanders by enm(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2016
God bless you brother. By His stripe you are heal in jesus name.

Google elisha goodman for his prayer points that are holy spirit inspire. Pray the 40 prayer points and you can also visit this thread here on nairaland www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/06/16 / Whither, Pilgrims, Are You Going. / JESUS Is NOT Coming Back, He Was Drunk When He Made The Statement. -cardinal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.