Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) (1779 Views)

Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters / 16 Pictures Of African Dads At Weddings That Will Make You Delighted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2016
Proud father

1 Like

Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by kilode100(f): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2016
Oh Please... No be him mate get cars? It's too early for these poverty tales.
Just negodu..

21 Likes

Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by espn(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2016
Not even 1 has got brain! Nice1 OP
Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by consultancy: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2016
kilode100:
Just negodu..
n u think he has the resources to get one,but prefers to walk his son in the rain. life is a gradual process cos al fingers ar not equal

8 Likes

Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by austin2all: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Good: who says wives are more important.
Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by kilode100(f): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2016
consultancy:
n u think he has the resources to get one,but prefers to walk his son in the rain. life is a gradual process cos al fingers ar not equal

Oh... The Good abi Proud Fada decides to Punish his innocent Child this way so that he can trend on social media??..

... And pls, don't talk to me about fingers biko. I was finge.red mercilessly this Morning and it still hurts cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2016
Good
Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by AJaylee(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2016
kilode100:

Oh... The Good abi Proud Fada decides to Punish his innocent Child this way so that he can trend on social media??..

... And pls, don't talk to me about fingers biko. I was finge.red mercilessly this Morning and it still hurts cry

Hmm hmm, clears throat. Aunty o. Ow fa
Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by kodded(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2016
[s]
kilode100:
Just negodu..
[/s]

undecided undecided

have you taken your drugs this early morning ? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by lovely17(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2016
kilode100:
Just negodu..
Sighs #GoldDigger
Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by ourkobo: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2016
kilode100:
Just negodu..

How many cars your papa get
nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by Olivialight(f): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
so he can't carry the child so that the umbrella can cover them both or better still wait somewhere for the rain to stop must they walk under the rain. common sense isn't common after all

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by luvablesam(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
kilode100:
Just negodu..

I haven't had a quarrel with anyone on Nairaland over a long while n I don't intend to but madam, your comment is disgusting n disgraceful.

Apart from the fact that its not everyone that can afford a car and that there are reasons why umbrellas were designed, I will like you to know that in most developed countries, families hardly stay in the heart of town. People work in places like Lagos n stay in places like Akure cos they have fantastic speed train network(A lot of people stay in New Jersey n work in New York). I.e real estate is cheap in smaller cities. Do u expect such people to drive for hours cos they wanna get to work or take a child to school when there is a faster n more convenient means of transportation? .

Madam, to make things simpler for you, the man in the picture is showing you that he can take a beating(if need be) , for his child to be successful in life.

What is even wrong in not owning a car if u don't wanna or cant afford it?. Its people like you that make men wanna live above their means..

Shalom!

7 Likes

Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by holusormi(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
luvablesam:

I haven't had a quarrel with anyone on Nairaland over a long while n I don't intend to but madam, your comment is disgusting n disgraceful.

Apart from the fact that its not everyone that can afford a car and that there are reasons why umbrellas were designed, I will like you to know that in most developed countries, families hardly stay in the heart of town. People work in places like Lagos n stay in places like Akure cos they have fantastic speed train network(A lot of people stay in New Jersey n work in New York). I.e real estate is cheap in smaller cities. Do u expect such people to drive for hours cos they wanna get to work or take a child to school when there is a faster n more convenient means of transportation? .

Madam, to make things simpler for you, the man in the picture is showing you that he can take a beating(if need be) , for his child to be successful in life.

What is even wrong in not owning a car if u don't wanna or cant afford it?. Its people like you that make men wanna live above their means..

Shalom!

Save your strength , she is a raving lunatic , she cannot be reasoned with!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by oluafam: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
That man no get strength. He would have carried the child and avoid been drenched by the rain. For goodness sakes, how is he going to enter office looking like that? kosi brain, kosi strength.

If it were to be a woman, she would comfortably 'back' that child and save themselves some embarrassment.
Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by consultancy: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
kilode100:

lol. funny

1 Like

Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by Qualer: 3:58am On Feb 13, 2016
kilode100:

Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by kilode100(f): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2016
luvablesam:

Shalom!

See rants o... On top wetin na?

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by kilode100(f): 6:42am On Feb 13, 2016
kodded:
[s][/s]

undecided undecided

have you taken your drugs this early morning ? undecided undecided

Why do you ask?
Re: Who Says Dads Don't Care(photo) by luvablesam(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2016
kilode100:

See rants o... On top wetin na?
on top say u too dey talk

(1) (Reply)

What To Get Mom For Christmas ~ Best Gifts For Mom / Lunch Bags Now Available @ Wholesale Prices / SEE MY AUNT'S DILEMMA, HOW CAN I BE OF HELP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.