Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

US Visa Interview Transcript : Please Post Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Visa Interview Transcript : Please Post Here (7678 Views)

Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview / Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / About Going For My Visa Interview [immigrant] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

US Visa Interview Transcript : Please Post Here by vitus101: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I noticed that we have to dig into threads to view transcripts of the Visa interviews undertaken by applicants.. So I decided to create this thread to make it easy for us all to read these transcripts and learn from them without having to browse through pages of US visa threads to get them out. I wish you all successful application.
Thanks
Re: US Visa Interview Transcript : Please Post Here by vitus101: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lollynil : 9:28am On Feb 10 Hello all, I just got denied at the embassy. Here is our chat with the VO VO: goodmorning We: goodmorning Biometrics VO: what are you going to do in the USA Hubby: for vacation VO: where Hubby: houston texas VO: madam where do you work Me: RM at xxxxxxxxx VO: sorry am having issues with my mike Was trying to get that sorted VO: sir wher do u work Hubby: manager at so so so Types for sometime VO: any kids Hubby: No VO: sorry bla bla bla No travel history no qstion on wre u will be staying nothing.
Re: US Visa Interview Transcript : Please Post Here by vitus101: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sabrinaqueenzy : 11:41am On Feb 10
Hello good morning
My story is long but interesting, I have applied for UK visa 3 times all refused...I had 2 stamps at the back of my passport in 2014,they didn't stamp the last refusal... that was in 2015 ,I went to Dubia once .in 2014 and once in 2015, I used Mexican visa to go to turkey, . late last year. When I got back from Dubia I applied for France visa , but was denied Am a business Lady I have a registered cosmetics business I have been running for 3 years, so I like to buy my goods abroad And after all my refusal I decided to try US, alot of people say US is hard,, but it's simple with confident My cousin invited me to brooklyn newyork . So my interview story begins..... I left home by 4.30am only me driving from yaba; I was so scared.. I sha got into line after the whole wahala at the gate I joined the queue, in my heart I keep saying. America is not heaven.....it's not a do or die issue.... everything is vanity , so let me just relax anyways

My transcript :7:30 i had my interview at window 8 the vip kind of window.... I was the first person to be interviewed in dat window
Vo: gudmorning pls pass ur passport Me: I replied morning with a smile and handed him the document Vo: flips thru my passport Vo: you are going to brooklyn newyork Me: yes Vo: what are you going for? Me:am going for holiday to visit my cousin (I paused) and added that I would also use the opportunity to shop for my upcoming wedding Vo:what do you do? Me : am a beautician. I have a beauty shop where I offer make up services .Spa services like microdermabrassion, oxygen therapy, and sometimes my clients come to the office to get their make up done before going for their events Vo: ok nodding Vo:you said you are engaged to be married when Me: I said yes and my wedding is coming up on the 4th of june 2016 Vo: how long have you been doing the business Me: for 3 years Vo:are you seeking medical treatment Me: not at all Vo:do you know any other person apart from this ur cousin Me: no Vo:your visa has been approved pick it up 3 working days time
Re: US Visa Interview Transcript : Please Post Here by justwise(m): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2016
I'm sorry but this is not a good idea, an interview is an individual thing and you will be given a visa based on your case.

People will only come here to memories answers and not prepare for their own specific case when going for an interview.

This will do more harm than good to applicants

1 Like

(1)

How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil / Panama (Central America) / FIRS Seals Kabo Airlines, Others Over N200 Million Tax Liabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.