Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) (1958 Views)

Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs / AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief / N115b Loot: Ex-air Chiefs, Politicians Top Refund List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by yaksmon: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2016
EFCC Recovers $1m in ‘Soak-away’ At Ex-Air Chief Amosu’s House In Badagry, Another N3bn traced Wife’s Account

A huge sum of $3 million has allegedly been recovered by the anti-graft agency, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, the EFCC, kept in a soak-away pit at Badagry

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/efcc-recovers-1m-in-soak-away-at-ex-air-chief-amosu-s-house-in
Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by nikkiking(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Pishure or adonbelivit
Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by shameseun: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Nsogbu dikwa. Let this fight be holistic, no sacred cow or ram.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by seunmsg(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2016
$1million in soak away! shocked shocked is he crazy? Military officers are supposed to be disciplined and professional, how come we now have a set of greedy officers leading the military?

Kudos to EFCC for this recovery, they should intensify their effort and recover every stolen funds to the last kobo no matter where it is hidden.

1 Like

Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by Lordave: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2016
The kind of lies this government tells everyday is just so bad.

Just like that, $1 million recovered in a soak-away, no details about how it got recovered. Some people will still come here to praise PMD for another lie badly prepared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by seunmsg(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Lordave:
The kind of lies this government tells everyday is just so bad.

Just like that, $1 million recovered in a soak-away, no details about how it got recovered. Some people will still come here to praise PMD for another lie badly prepared.

Every positive news in the fight against corruption is a lie to corrupt wailers and every negative news is true. You guys really need to stop this disgraceful narrative.

No matter how loud you shout lies or propaganda, the ongoing war against corruption is recording huge success and no amount of wailing will take the credit away from the PMB administration. Kudos to EFCC once again for this massive discovery.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by vikacydevato(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2016
God will continue to expose all of you.
Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by Lordave: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2016
seunmsg:

Every positive news in the fight against corruption is a lie to corrupt wailers and every negative news is true. You guys really need to stop this disgraceful narrative.

No matter how loud you shout lies or propaganda, the ongoing war against corruption is recording huge success and no amount of wailing will take the credit away from the PMB administration. Kudos to EFCC once again for this massive discovery.
What more can I say?

Even if I'm a zombie like you, I wouldn't be too deluded to believe that $1 million was recovered in a soak-away belonging to someone as rich as the accused.

Where are the evidences a million dollar was recovered in a soak-away? No pictures, no detailed information and you want me to swallow that shít up there line, hook and sinker?

I'm not a Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by tuniski: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
seunmsg:

lie lie and more lies. This govt and the zombies believing them are a pity. They will just fly propaganda on the media hoping it will lead them to something. All the air on Metuh is now a poor show of incompetence on the part of prosecution. Apc shame.
Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by Flexherbal(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Is it in the grave he will send all that money?
Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by LoveMachine(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is it in the grave he will send all that money?

NO! Kiri kiri!
Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by anonymousmum: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by ikorodureporta: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2016
Thts how 2 b stinking rich undecided
Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by ckmayoca: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2016
Is he from same state with tafa balogun?
Re: Ex-air Chief Hid Money In Soak Away( $1 Million) by HtwoOw: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin my only response to you is this

Read up on the recovery of tafa balogun's loot
Lordave:
What more can I say?

Even if I'm a zombie like you, I wouldn't be too deluded to believe that $1 million was recovered in a soak-away belonging to someone as rich as the accused.

Where are the evidences a million dollar was recovered in a soak-away? No pictures, no detailed information and you want me to swallow that shít up there line, hook and sinker?

I'm not a Zombie!

(1) (Reply)

Why Pipeline Vandals Should Be Shot On Sight! / Tag This Photo Of Fayose and Tinubu. / N6billion Found In Private Account Of NSCDC Commandant General.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.