Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti (34139 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Fayose Destroys Walkway In Lagos - Man Blasts Ekiti Governor (pic) / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Larryjay4u: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:
In ekiti right now,
no riot, all is calm and peaceful.

When you said "Ekiti" can you be specific? Because the place in question is still far from Ado-Ekiti. It is on the way to Akure in Ondo state. So if you are in Ado-Ekiti (the capital) and you said you are in Ekiti, you are far from reporting the truth about the incident.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
This my State sef...

I think i need to come and contest in 2018...

I nor like how things dey go 4 dat State

1 Like

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by surestsam(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
baralatie:

So e people want to tarnish the image of ekiti and its gov!
Na wa o
why not comfirm his location first? What if he is currently at ado ekiti.? Or u tin tink d whole of ekiti is one small village?
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by waleola09: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Larryjay4u:

When you said "Ekiti" can you be specific? Because the place in question is still far from Ado-Ekiti. It is on the way to Akure in Ondo state. So if you are in Ado-Ekiti (the capital) and you said you are in Ekiti, you are far from reporting the truth about the incident.
Ado Ekiti to Ikere is not more than 10munites even from old garage not to talk of if you're in Ajilosun.
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Oloniyan(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Swissheart:
Olosunta orun Ukere... ...... mii kiin rora se o..... The Olukere shouldn't start making troubles, everyone knows the Ogoga is the boss.

Mii ko kun eye lukaluka. I lived in ikere for almost 3 years, I can't even sai maybe olukere has a palace. Ogooga has always been the ruler and olukere the traditional custodian so I heard.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Smooyis(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Let love lead.
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Swissheart:
Olosunta orun Ukere... ...... mii kiin rora se o..... The Olukere shouldn't start making troubles, everyone knows the Ogoga is the boss.
some of the story my late grandma told me was the story of olukere and ogoga. Olukere is the boss, olukere is the Grand architect of ikere land. If u r from there, go back home and ask questions.... Olukere is the king

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Larryjay4u: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
waleola09:

Ado Ekiti to Ikere is not more than 10munites even from old garage not to talk of if you're in Ajilosun.

u failed to explain where the guy said he is in Ekiti. 10 minutes drive from Ado-Ekiti is far more than few kilometers if trekking. He may be in Ekiti and still not know what is happening in Ikere.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:
In ekiti right now,
baralatie:

So e people want to tarnish the image of ekiti and its gov!
Na wa o
Yeah..but it happened yesterday. I'm from Ikere and some of my people are there

Swissheart:
You're from Ikere, I guess. This song is a must for all Ekiti sons and daughters..song by me in about 80% Ekiti dialect. Download here: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/86532 and I swear you will love it. Ure l'oju ra yari o. Amin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
OLUKERE IS THE KING
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
emperorgoke:
OLUKERE IS THE KING
That's in history; constitution recognises Ogoga as Ikere's King

1 Like

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by mashin(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
From cutting kpomo to cutting fish
from cutting fish to cutting billboard, hmmmmm, were all these in Fayose's budget proposal, because these are the only projects i see Fayose doing.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by aluko360(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ekiti and this 0baship wahala.

Very soon, every corner will have an 0ba.

It's only in Ekiti that you will see pint sized towns with 2 kings.

Imagine 0ra Ekiti having 2 kings?

If you care to know, 0ra is smaller than half the size of Ido Ekiti.

The state needs some serious development.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by oodua1stson: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
I thought PDP said everyone in ekiti is behind fayoshit?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Jacko1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Very long story.... No time to read
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by dikeigbo2(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:
If the govt stopped Olukere stipends in 1989 then it means the crisis transcends Fayose govt.

However Fayose should be father to all to maintain peace in the state lest his adversaries will exploit all avenues to breed crisis to hang him.
And the Olukere should stop his unnecessary chest beat about being a warrior when he can't even stay in his palace.

All Yorubas are children of Oduduwa, let's work together for peace and a greater Oodua nation.

Oodua a gbe wa o.

You said it all dear, ogoga here is recognized by the state government and he is not raising dusts ,olukere is calling him a stranger, so previous governments have been recognizing him since 1989, olukere is culprit here by erecting his billboard at center of the town and disregarding the Other king.
Don't incite your supporters against the governor as if he is the one that made the law in 1989...pls let's peace reign

1 Like

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Damalex4luv(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oyahdab:
Another scheme by APC stalwarts
you're a fool! You should be neutral on the issue if you want to make sales. How do expect APC supporters to patronise you with your comment.
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Intendy: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by bikam(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
fayoseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pls be care-fool.
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by comos: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Optimisticgondy:
Yeah..but it happened yesterday. I'm from Ikere and some of my people are there

You're from Ikere, I guess. This song is a must for all Ekiti sons and daughters..song by me in about 80% Ekiti dialect. Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9fgqaq3p74z2ji/Gondy-Agbajowo.rx.mp3?dl=0 and I swear you will love it. Ure l'oju ra yari o. Amin

IKere right now is calm and peaceful,

everybody going about their normal business
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by kayalcomp: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
please let the Olukere try and embrace peace. Let him accept Ogoga as the traditional ruler of the town. Olukere cannot at this time say he wants to correct any mistakes that his forefather has made. If he attempt that , there will be a problem. Let him not cause chaos in the peaceful town o. It is God that appoint leader . I believe the way God want it to be is the way things are now. I appeal to influential people from the town to appeal to the aggrieved people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
iamdynamite:
fayose and his wahala
stomach infrastructure don dey expire, ekiti ppl want to be civilized
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by MrImole: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
aluko360:
Ekiti and this 0baship wahala.

The state needs some serious development.

Ora Ekiti actually has 3kings; Òkè-Òrà, Odò-Òrà and Ìlogùn.

Are you from Ido-Ekiti?
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Aremu01(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
This guy get brain at all
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Swissheart(f): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
emperorgoke:
some of the story my late grandma told me was the story of olukere and ogoga. Olukere is the boss, olukere is the Grand architect of ikere land. If u r from there, go back home and ask questions.... Olukere is the king
What are you saying? What do you know about Ikere? It has always bn Ogoga of Ikere.. .. . Ask anyone from Ikere.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by aluko360(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrImole:

Ora Ekiti actually has 3kings; Òkè-Òrà, Odò-Òrà and Ìlogùn.

Are you from Ido-Ekiti?

I'm not from Ido Ekiti but I have some contractual arrangements there.
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

IKere right now is calm and peaceful,

everybody going about their normal business
Yes and I concurred to that; the incident happened yesterday. Re-read my comment you quoted above.
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by d1nerbaba(m): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=aluko360 post=42860755]Ekiti and this 0baship wahala.

The state needs some serious development.Ora is so small. It is not up to a street in Ido Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Godseed: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ever heard of the nursery rhyme too many cooks spoil the broth. Beyond what anyone did or was alleged to have done, You can't have two captains in a ship. It's a sure recipe for disaster.
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by TheFreeOne: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Konpresor012:

Yes I agreed, merit shouldn't be abandoned because of religious belief. But was is not the same Fayose that criticized PMB's cabinet being lopsided?

If a whole governor came with his convoy and ordered his boys to destroy Olukere’s Billboard, then what type of leadership is he displaying to the people of Ekiti?

Aside his ministerial appointments Buhari is a tribal bigot as seen from his other appointments i.e kitchen cabinet, assistants e.t.c

If Fayose truly destroyed the billboard then it a low for him as governor.
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Swissheart:
What are you saying? What do you know about Ikere? It has always bn Ogoga of Ikere.. .. . Ask anyone from Ikere.
I don't nid to ask, I know the story from A to Z, even the creation of Ikere land.... to the story of Olosunta........ Ogoga met olukere in ikere, the then ogoga go errand fr olukere, he always represent olukere in occasion, that's why he was well known more than olukere, Olukere is the king, when my grandma was telling me ds, I was in ikere dt time, numerous elders were there and no one disagreed wt her. She was 103yr old dt time.
Re: Fayose Destroys Olukere’s Billboard: Riot In Ekiti by Dmcool(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:
In ekiti right now,

It happened yesterday Thursday..... not today.. And u said u are in Ekiti ..... it happened in Ikere Ekiti....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / Kazeem Ololade, Ogun Councillor Commissions Windows Newly Installed (photo) / Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.