Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics (9586 Views)

Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS / See The IED Detectors, Other Items Donated By German Govt To Nigerian Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by idupaul: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
INTROVERT:
Wetin concern me.... have you seen American and brit training... this one na play grin

Does this look like training to u ..oh they are trainings them on how to deal with unarmed civilians
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Destined2win:
This reminds me of one of my friends who wanted to join the army. He went for the training in zaria and fainted during one of their trainings. He deliberately refused to be resuscitated because he feared they will coerce him to continue with the trainings

Ambulance na im bring am come back lagos. As im hear say na lagos dem dey, guy man jumped out from the ambulance and ran away grin

grin grin grin LWKMD!!!
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by SmartMugu: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
No wonder that cadet girl brushed that guy like that.
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by oglalasioux(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Emmatdayo:
and at the end, i will still die in battle? God 4bid

You can die anywhere anytime.
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by YomaA(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
WTF...I rather study covalent bonds,mechanics,nerve connections or something mehn!
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by BadBullet(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
ovieokodhi:
This not training they impact nothing into these guys that's why they can't even withstand boko boys
withstand boko with dane gun??
if its you will u
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
This is no training, they are just impacting wickedness on them.

Most of them can't pass the US Marine Physical Fitness Test

and you know this how?
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by onojaduru: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
I can't be intimidated with all these exercises.Military is my calling.I can't wait to get NDA admission

1 Like

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by fF01(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
amiskurie:
Now I understand better
... That TO SERVE NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE,AND NOT MY FAULT SEF
lol... No b lie.

1 Like

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Emmizofficial: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Naija new pop breed drops.... EMMIZ - MA WOBE (PROD. BY SNOWZIGA) Download here: /0IFoun
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by OBAGADAFFI: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ioannes:

and you know this how?

I have collection of fitness training manual, from NA, US and Britain.
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by phemmie06(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
If you can't withstand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. BTW you expect them to pass through all these and see a Boko Haram member and be friendly with him /her
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

I have collection of fitness training manual, from NA, US and Britain.
okay then.
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by NiceCJ(f): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ahh it reminds me of my days in the Academy...when we used to sing OH MY HOME, OH MY HOME, WHEN SHALL I SEE MY HOME.... all I cud think of then was my Bed at Home but days after graduating from the academy I felt like going back to the camp.

1 Like

Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by aforosco(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nelkoko:
I did dis in sec sch.... EX JAM...
am also an Ex Jam what set and squadron were you
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
idupaul:

Does this look like training to u ..oh they are trainings them on how to deal with unarmed civilians
INTROVERT even the us marines n co go through rigorous training aim at breaking ur soft spots physically n psychology, It makes them remain strong in harshest of conditions they find them selves
Army SF go through more deadly training to make them into elite soldiers.
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Emmizofficial: 12:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Naija new pop breed drops his first debut single @E.W.E. CHECK IT OUT. .......... EMMIZ - MA WOBE (PROD. BY SNOWZIGA) Download here: /0IFoun
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=Destined2win post=42854169]This reminds me of one of my friends who wanted to join the army. He went for the training in zaria and fainted during one of their trainings. He deliberately refused to be resuscitated because he feared they will coerce him to continue with the trainings

Ambulance na im bring am come back lagos. As im hear say na lagos dem dey, guy man jumped out from the ambulance and ran away grin grin now this is ridiculous!
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by pacretus(m): 5:39am On Feb 13, 2016
quid:
[size=17pt]Story for the gods
Only 2 Boko Haram boyz will chase away 1000 Nigerian soldiers grin grin grin[/size]
nonsence bokogandist.how many sojas hav u chased.chose life pls.
Re: See Crazy Routines Nigerian Soldiers Go Through To Be Recruited In The Army(pics by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2016
pacretus:
nonsence bokogandist.how many sojas hav u chased.chose life pls.
^ Mumu
[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WxPK6xdukQ
[/flash]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Agrees With Justice Must Prevail Party Strategic Development Goals / Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings / Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.