Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? (2819 Views)

Pitweiller Puppies For Sale @ 50k Each(negotiable) / 50k Each....male And Female Rottweiler Pup / Beorbeol Pups Gets Better Everyday...for Sale 50k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by bobbysaxy: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2016
The brindle is the female....the brown is the male ...50k each non negotiable...call 08155560515

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by Nichobabe(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Abeg feed them first

8 Likes

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by Emmatdayo(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2016
this skiny things undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by seyi200(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2016
You need feed this pups bsaxy
Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by bobbysaxy: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Pics were taken this mrng....pls dos is only for serious buyers...those are the pups if ur intrested u pick them up....cheers
Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by bobbysaxy: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2016
Selling
Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by bobbysaxy: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2016
Still selling buyers can feed to their taste and no need making comments since ur not buying those that needs them will buy them sir...anyways tanks for the observation...they are not looking extremely skinny and dat is why they are going for 50k each
Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by xreal: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
bobbysaxy:
Still selling buyers can feed to their taste and no need making comments since ur not buying those that needs them will buy them sir...anyways tanks for the observation...they are not looking extremely skinny and dat is why they are going for 50k each

Guy, are you really like this?

You need to work on your attitude, abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
bobbysaxy:

Really Nigga Your Attitude Stinks.

9 Likes

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by Charlesdegaulle: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Post the pics of the parent pls. I think rhe dogs really need rescuing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by bobbysaxy: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Selling
Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by bobbysaxy: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Selling fast
Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by DidiLove1: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by bobbysaxy: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Selling
Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by Baroba(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dude, its not all about selling pups, there is something called animal welfare,these pups look malnourished.. I will like to think you are equally a dog lover..Any dog lover should be rightly concerned, constructive criticism is what we all seek.. Good pups all the same but find them food please..

5 Likes

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by toms55(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Malnourished animals upon all the picture edit.

If I wan buy dog make I kuku buy dog, if i wan help u rescue dog tell me make I know undecided

5 Likes

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by Stancrus(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lols funny young man lemme reserve my comments for something better

2 Likes

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
bobbysaxy:
na wah for You o!

When you have quality dogs, you intentionally keep the price away from the glare of the public. But when the quality is poor, you don't hesitate to state the price.

I wonder who will buy those skinny dogs for that huge amount. Those dogs shouldn't sell more than 30k or best giving out for free to homes that can take care of them.

9 Likes

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by petlover1: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lool "buyers can feed to their taste"...can't stop laughing

3 Likes

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by blackboy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
In abuja
Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by blackboy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lets negotiate .The price on the pups seem fair. I will wassap u on how much Im willibg to pay . We discussed earlier but was not pleased with your offer .
Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by bobbysaxy: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
50k each am not going less....those pup were picked up from a client that doesnt have time to take care of them...and I still say they are not as skinny as u tink...they only need a little more feeding which we have started working on....they are very good dogs....only the brown male can go for 40k the female is 50k...prices are non negotiable....tanks
Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by swimcash(m): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2016
hahahahaha, those pix got me laffin, Oboy! if u dash me those dogs I no go tk, wetin b DAT? lolzzzz Na wa o, pple go just dey call money lyk say naira no get value again. u beta feed those tins b4 u call price. I fear u o, u wan collect person money n giv am liabilities...lol, lmao, rofl

3 Likes

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by sphinx92(m): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2016
Christ! How do you sleep? Both puppies are even sniffing for food on the floor.
See this is why we need animal cop in Nigeria, these puppies should be taken from whoever the owner is.
They need to be rescued.
Vicdamm, Barcaboi come do your thing

3 Likes

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by barcaboi(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2016
mehn.....Bobbymax just outdid himself....kudos...clap for yourself.....whats the assurance these dogs aint down wt parvo or 1 infection. ...why can't you feed them and sell at whatever price you wanna sell and stop the 'buyers can feed them'....you are a dog owner if I'm right. wld you buy these?
Jado prodeegee knyt darmiloaded apitch....seun, vicdamm, peyton84, nursy,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by lacicrips(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
bobbysaxy:
The brindle is the female....the brown is the male ...50k each non negotiable...call 08155560515
Are they from the same litter?

Also next time, state clearly why you're selling. Something in the line of:

"I just retrieved these puppies from a client who couldn't take care of them, and now they're up for sale to a home that can afford to take proper care of them. They've been certified medically okay by my vet. Although, malnourished, we've changed their meal to a more quality one, and they will be back to a healthier state in no time."

Doesn't that sound more professional and reasonable? Nobody would have attacked you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by bobbysaxy: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Its there
Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by Kirinwa: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nichobabe:
Abeg feed them first

Lol dog abuse.
Am seeing ribs and bones
Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by DidiLove1: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2016
lacicrips:

Are they from the same litter?

Also next time, state clearly why you're selling. Something in the line of:

"I just retrieved these puppies from a client who couldn't take care of them, and now they're up for sale to a home that can afford to take proper care of them. They've been certified medically okay by my vet. Although, malnourished, we've changed their meal to a more quality one, and they will be back to a healthier state in no time."

Doesn't that sound more professional and reasonable? Nobody would have attacked you.

The OP has no modicum of professionalism in him. Don't tell me you haven't noticed.

3 Likes

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by Apitch(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
barcaboi:
mehn.....Bobbymax just outdid himself....kudos...clap for yourself.....whats the assurance these dogs aint down wt parvo or 1 infection. ...why can't you feed them and sell at whatever price you wanna sell and stop the 'buyers can feed them'....you are a dog owner if I'm right. wld you buy these?
Jado prodeegee knyt darmiloaded apitch....seun, vicdamm, peyton84, nursy,
Please I avoid this kids thread like plague, maybe I'll comment the day he grows up and learns to listen, which might be future impossible tense, but for now I always jump and pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by Stancrus(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Apitch:

Please I avoid this kids thread like plague, maybe I'll comment the day he grows up and learns to listen, which might be future impossible tense, but for now I always jump and pass
seconded
Re: Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? by bobbysaxy: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ur chats stinks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Quality 6 Weeks Old Boerboel Puppies For Sale In Ibadan/Lagos (Negotiable) / I Need A Dog Cage Urgently / Cane Corso Puppies For Sale (mastiff Family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.