Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body (67228 Views)

Stephanie Hornecker, Regina Askia’s Daughter Beautiful In New Photo / Regina Askia-Wiliams Daughter, Stephanie Hornecker Flaunts Legs / Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by ATMC(f): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
godG:

Yeye. Smoking CANNOT keep people warm. Not this kind of cold. Smoking and/ogogoro are just one hell of habits. smiley
Of Course, you're a F_o_o_l.
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by slick1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
I wish dat banana in her hand were my kporo.... grin grin
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by emzila(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
I only see advert there. guys who are interested should apply.
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by ATMC(f): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
olakan22:
yes na. The cold was much that's why she wore bikini undecided
I got your message. You are blind.
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by nwadiuko1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
eyeview:

...And she worships at St Moritz Catholic church
and works at pal mal nig Ltd
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by wealthmi1: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chai ! Holding banana ! Hmmm. She's feeling Hot.She needs some dredging,drilling and denying at where matters most. grin wink angry grin
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by olakan22: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
ATMC:
ATMC:
I got your message. You are blind.
By their fruits u shall know them... Receive brain loruko Jesu amen amen amen IJN faya! grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by franugo(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
OKorowanta:
Shuo!
Dis one fine pass her mama o.
Stephenie,You rise d man dem snake up with dat killer banana bikini body.
Choi!
Former beauty queen daughter suppose fine na and she nor disappoint.
For di cigar,if your lungs carry am,carry go.

fine pass her mama bros are u sure u know who regina askia is no be cossy orjiakor we dey talk about oo
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by godG: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
ATMC:

But I wasn't abusive. You are better than this, I assume. The faceless forum is only trying hard to turn you into what you are not. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by ATMC(f): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
godG:

But I wasn't abusive. You are better than this, I assume. The faceless forum is only trying hard to turn you into what you are not. smiley
Of course you were not abusive. I guess 'yeye' means shiiit in your place.

You should stop lying. You are better than lie.
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by PeinDanzo(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nienie:
She's so pretty tho

Receive sense!!!!
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by Angelou(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
oluchingorji:
Regina Askia’s oldest daughter, Stephanie Hornecker, who is in her mid 20s is having a fun filled time on the beaches of Cuba.

The Star Actress’s daughter is known for her daring sexy outfit choices and fashionista ways but vacationing in cuba doesn’t seem to stop her from looking good.

With her lips shimmering in bright red siren lipstick, she pictured posing with a smoking cigar.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/qVmWRKpVT7/?taken-by=na_idara

Via (http://www.adelove.com/regina-askias-daughter-shows-off/)

keep it up baby gyaL... monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. That last pic of hers though, it reminds me of the "joker" in batman movie cheesy
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by godG: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
ATMC:
Of course you were not abusive. I guess 'yeye' means shiiit in your place.

You should stop lying. You are better than lie.

LOL. It wasn't meant to be abusive tho'. Pele. Enjoy.
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by faites(f): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
donttrustanyman:
You can't blame her! Their weather there too cold.

If the weather is too cold, then why is she naked?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by HelpeeDeck(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
eyeview:

she graduated from rothmas college

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by 2rez: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
dubemnaija:
She get small breast undecided

No be lie u lie cheesy
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by Smartgunna: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jaquar456:
What kind of irresponsible upbringing is this?
I am so disappointed in Regina Askia. This shows she has not been an exemplary mother
I guess since she shacked up with some Frenchman and had this daughter out of wedlock, her depraved actions are not surprising.
Regina's unsavory past has caught up with her in this daughter.
Prospective baby mama, just as her mother was. Thank God she is not yet working at a strip joint or standing on the roadside.

If you have parented a child or children b4 u would be a lot more sensitive when u make blanket statements. I'm not in any way endorsing her actions. Have u stayed awake all night praying that ur child will make right choices? Have u seen a child u invested all in make choices that negate the very rudiments of all you've been teaching? I'd really lovve to see your perfect children.
If you've ever experimented with cigarette, taken a bottle of gulder or looked at the opposite sex inappropriately.... u have no right to talk about this girl or apportion blame to her mother. Character is developed over time. Cut them some slack.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by Atlantian: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Is she Albino ?
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by cococandy(f): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
cruzita:
undecided see why it is good to grow up in naija where we have culture.a woman can't smoke in naija anyhow .But see how a lady is smoking as if her surname is BENSON
I agree that smoking is bad health habit but what makes it better when a man smokes than when a woman smokes?

Is there anything you folks aren't sexist about? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by cococandy(f): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jaquar456:
I am so disappointed in Regina Askia. This shows she has not been an exemplary mother
I guess since she shacked up with some Frenchman and had this daughter out of wedlock, her depraved actions are not surprising.
Prospective baby mama, just as her mother was. Thank God she is not yet working at a strip joint or standing on the roadside.
Oh please shut up!

Irritating Pharisee.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by nigelcoop: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mumu, I cnt find her smoking a cigar. She is just holding one!
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by ATMC(f): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
godG:

LOL. It wasn't meant to be abusive tho'. Pele. Enjoy.
smiley
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by Daremee: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jaquar456:

True talk. Na her mama she dey follow in her footstep. Regina Askia pursue French expatriate who get wife, get pregnant for am and have dis babe dem callStephanie. Before them she come date that 419 man dem call Everest Ofoegbu who enter prison.now Regina daughter Waka come. De thing wey snake born go dey long. She already don begin advertise I'm goods like her mama.
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mscheew. Plain face, Bonga fish body.
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
ATMC:
And then?

The cold over there can make smoking an option.

#quit condemning

Cold in cuba?
#No one is "condemning"
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by holicalpha(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
ATMC:
And then?

#quit condemning
cold in Cuba ?? Haba Hajiya
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by holicalpha(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
ATMC:
And then?

#quit condemning

U smoke.?
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by solpat(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
eyeview:

And lives at Rothmans Avenuegrin

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by moupe: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Daremee:

True talk. Na her mama she dey follow in her footstep. Regina Askia pursue French expatriate who get wife, get pregnant for am and have dis babe dem callStephanie. Before them she come date that 419 man dem call Everest Ofoegbu who enter prison.now Regina daughter Waka come. De thing wey snake born go dey long. She already don begin advertise I'm goods like her mama.

Not surprised. After all na taxi driver im mama pursue go America all in the name of green card. Now na cigar and banana she pursue go Cuba.
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
cruzita:
undecided see why it is good to grow up in naija where we have culture.a woman can't smoke in naija anyhow .But see how a lady is smoking as if her surname is BENSON
lol na tru sha
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by Adebola314: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
holicalpha:

Abi oooo. Cold in Cuba indeed. The girl is just copying her mum. Regina is fond of posting supposedly sexy pictures of herself online at every opportunity despite her age, and despite the fact that she is a high ranking nurse. She's either flashing her boobs or her thighs or dressed in bondage leather and cannot therefore be a good role model for her daughter. For Regina who is approaching 50 years to turn a blind eye to her daughters antics here is nothing short of irresponsible., Cuba or no Cuba.
Re: Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body by justjify(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Where is the smoke? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kirk Douglas Dies, Aged 103 / Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 / Anita Joseph's Husband Hugs Her Curvy Backside In Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.