Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) (55952 Views)

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) / Dino Melaye Was At COZA As Benny Hinn Ministers (Photos) / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
chumaster:
the man didn't lie
Hooha...
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
openmine:

he is only trying to make a point or stake a claim 4 the youths who have been misguided and hoodwinked...it has absolutely nothing 2 do with party inclinations.... he just made #commonsense
And who mentioned a party here? U know, u mustn't quote me. What u said has absolutely nothing to do with what I have said.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Reptyle(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Senator Ben Bruce definitely makes sense this time.

Although it would have been easier to not call his tweets mere grandstanding, if he could show example by resigning his position as Senator and propping up a young man to run for his seat in the by - elections.

After all, at 66, he surely cannot be counting himself among the future of Nigeria now can he?

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by wirinet(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ben Bruce and his tweeter constituency are just rabble rousers. He gets up in the morning and tweet the first thing that comes to his mind without thinking and his followers cheer also without thinking. As long as the tweets are against Buhari and APC, it does not matter if it is sensible, his tweeter constituency gets excited.
Now, what was the average age of his hero and brother's cabinet? why not compare the Jonathan's cabinet average age with that of Buhari. was it not under Jonathan than PDP appointed a 65 year old man as youth leader? where were his tweets then.

If Ben Bruce is so passionate about youths, what had he done for the youths up till now? what programs had he done to empower and train youths for leadership positions.

If Buhari had appointed a 22 year old as a minister the same Ben Bruce will tweet that Buhari has appointed inexperience neophytes as minister when there are many experienced men and people. Even kemi adeosun that is 49 years old that had wide experience in financial management is still considered too inexperienced to be a finance minister by Ben Bruce and his tweeter constituency.

Mr Bruce should have gone ahead and name a 22 year old or even a 30 year old youth that he feels merits to be appointed a minister, then i will believe he has an idea of what he is tweeting about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by openmine(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
NobleAngell:
And who mentioned a party here? U know, u mustn't quote me cos woteva u hv to say hasn't nothing to do with what I've said.
lol...well I was only making a suggestion which u unfortunately didn't see....

And no i never said u belonged 2 any party..lol..I used party inclinations just so dat u don't tink am being partisan....Lol..

As it relates quoting u,Dats why its a forum...u either quote me or vice - versa...

if u don't sit well wit my quotes ,just ignore dem..simple... no need getting worked up over nothing....

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
demolinka:

Bro read his post well na, abi u no get mb? Stating the notion explicitly would have been superfluous.

No be only superfluous...... Na superwetin.... shocked
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by duchess02(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Senator twitter bruce,u re 60yrs old and a senator,u shud ve sponsored sumone capable btw 25-35yrs frm dat very constituency u contested frm,only den wud we ve believed u ve d very common sense u ve bin shouting to make,wats d average age of u and ur colleagues in d senate?
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by blackprowler: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.
I will only take u serious if u can tell us how N80billion appropriated for NTA equipment went missing under ur nose as the DG.
I will be glad if u can explain why silverbird fortune skyrocketed after u left NTA.

Albino, be careful

You get 156 likes for slandering someone. Do you know what 80b naira is? How much is the total capital allocation for the ministry of information especially early 2000s figures when he was there? And you think he's an albino? You need help!
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Montaque(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
12345DKO:

He is spot on. But what I am saying is this, rather than rant on twitter, he should correct the abnormality, first on the floor of the house by proposing a bill to that effect, he should then lead by example by vacating his seat for youth in his constituency and implore his party to give youths a chance before throwing jabs at others. After all, we have serving pdp governors and how many of their commissioners are youths?

in his post, he advocated for giving youths a chance, not all the chance. U ought to start the elimination from older politician, our pmb is '73'.
Let's do it now
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by yommen: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Someone is taking about how you should be involved in descision making of your future and you are angry, yet you want the elders to take you serious. Instead of putting heads together you are thinking of whether the messenger is APC, PDP, Muslim or Christian.

Yes I understand you. But of what use is it when he himself is 66? Of what use is his rant when he only says it all on twitter but silent in the house where the opinion is truly needed? He is too fake for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
blackprowler:

You get 156 likes for slandering someone. Do you know what 80b naira is? How much is the total capital allocation for the ministry of information especially early 2000s figures when he was there? And you think he's an albino? You need help!

156likes are just from those NL that log on as account holders. More likes could have come from other sources but the log on as GUEST.

E Pain u wella.

Do u have info concerning the missing yam
?
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by tayexz(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
my name is Ben Murray Bruce I just wanna make sense.......
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by hallelluyah(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Please tell them!

Someone is taking about how you should be involved in descision making of your future and you are angry, yet you want the elders to take you serious. Instead of putting heads together you are thinking of whether the messenger is APC, PDP, Muslim or Christian.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Why didn't he give a younger candidate a chance to represent his own constituency ? I believe he is a grandpa himself
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by judeodion(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tochaigh:

That is not issue. He was voted in by both young and old women and men. The problem should be the age of those he appoints. Please think with your brain, albeit a tiny greyed out brain.

Social media has the largest concentration of youths. With a single 'free' tweet, you can reach millions of Nigerian youths. What's wrong in a senator discussing government policies with his fellow countrymen? Because it is about your 'god', buhari?!

How many Senate sittings do you watch? Plus that is not the crux of the matter, the point is, is there anything specifically wrong with him posting about government policies on his Twitter handle?! Yes or no
Honestly am surprised the way these guys attacked Bruce senselessly. Is he the owner of NTA? Another one said he should raise the matter in Senate meeting and not on his own twitter page. Did you open d page for him or are you the one recharging his data? If you can't even see sense in what he is saying I wonder how you can ever dust yourself and be a decision maker. How many senators raise such issues? If you see senators not talking sense, you will hail them. If you see senators talking sense, you will insult them. I shake my head...
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by yommen: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tochaigh:

That is not issue. He was voted in by both young and old women and men. The problem should be the age of those he appoints. Please think with your brain, albeit a tiny greyed out brain.

Social media has the largest concentration of youths. With a single 'free' tweet, you can reach millions of Nigerian youths. What's wrong in a senator discussing government policies with his fellow countrymen? Because it is about your 'god', buhari?!

How many Senate sittings do you watch? Plus that is not the crux of the matter, the point is, is there anything specifically wrong with him posting about government policies on his Twitter handle?! Yes or no

He is just a noise maker abeggg.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
If nigerian youths take up these posts,they'll loot millions jst to play bet9ja. #2 sure games they'll say# grin
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by babajay69: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
chumaster:
the man didn't lie

I guess so. But if he's talking so much about youth then he should put his son for Senate not his old self.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by yom2(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
kenonze:
Parrot.
I pity u.
I will only take u serious if u can tell us how N80billion appropriated for NTA equipment went missing under ur nose as the DG.
I will be glad if u can explain why silverbird fortune skyrocketed after u left NTA.

Albino, be careful
thats fallacy, cheap propaganda and blackmail
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by GooseBaba: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
babajay69:

I guess so. But if he's talking so much about youth then he should put his son for Senate not his old self.

Put his son.....! Na family business.? Smh
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by agrowonder(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tochaigh:

Twitter isn't going to solve our problem in this country. National issues should be addressed at the floor of the Senate not twitter. If he raised a motion as regards the age of political office holders during plenary, will the youth he claims to be clamoring for won't hear this.

Ben Bruce; you ain't solving shit with you rants.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by yom2(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
obynaDmob:

He is a senator and he is 66years old.how are we supposed to take him serious?
and where did u get those figures from?
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by yom2(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
ElCule:
They hate to hear the truth. Thay are waiting for LAI to organise a press confrence and tell them how Ben Bruce stole $100thrillion when he was the DG of NTA and start jumping because their favourite meal has been sarved.
u may not know; that ben bruce man is one of d best things that happened to nigeria and nigerian politics
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by SURElee(f): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2016
This Ben bruce at times bolt and nut dey loose for him head sha. At 66 in the senate and he's calling out other people on age. Let's wait if he wouldn't pick up a governorship aspirant form for Bayelsa state come 2019. We dey watch.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by wirinet(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2016
yom2:
u may not know; that ben bruce man is one of d best things that happened to nigeria and nigerian politics

All because he opened a twitter account.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by 12345DKO(m): 12:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Montaque:

in his post, he advocated for giving youths a chance, not all the chance. U ought to start the elimination from older politician, our pmb is '73'.
Let's do it now

Thank God he i. e Senator Ben also falls into the category of old politicians we must remove cos he is 60 years old.
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by CioAngels(f): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2016
Someone said NTA 80m, what about NOLLYWOOD 200m also donated by gej? Ben bruce automaticaly became actor and musician, he should mention those of them that stole the money. They short change actors, musicians and actresses who should have earned a living from the huge amount which gej gave to alliviate poverty amongst artist, no they shared it amongst themselves. Efcc, ask questions you will get the facts
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by aresa: 2:21am On Feb 13, 2016
[s]
engineerboat:

arakunrin yi, se ariwo biafra ko ni se o bayi,

nitori iwo ko mo oun miran ju biafra lo.
I will not be suprise if u call me bifra too, wahala tire ni, iwo lo lenu re, sugbon mo wipe gbogbo eniyan ko ni yio lo ona kan pelu re.
Let that sink into ur aisha buhari formated brain.
[/s]

Stop begging for attention..
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by engineerboat(m): 4:03am On Feb 13, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Stop begging for attention..

soro niyen.

Who is begging for attention, is it the person that will continue to derail the thread by abusing another person just because the person is having different view from his.
Mr grow up, everybody cannot support your view or point of arguement.
Once again stop abusing people or calling people IPOD just because they have different opinion from ur.
Stop behaving like mr know-it-all, master of none, its too childish
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by aresa: 4:21am On Feb 13, 2016
[s]
engineerboat:

soro niyen.

Who is begging for attention, is it the person that will continue to derail the thread by abusing another person just because the person is having different view from his.
Mr grow up, everybody cannot support your view or point of arguement.
Once again stop abusing people or calling people IPOD just because they have different opinion from ur.
Stop behaving like mr know-it-all, master of none, its too childish
[/s]

No time allocation for rambling and barking attention seekers right now, try back later...
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by aresa: 4:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Btw, where was the twitter constituency clown when Jona saddled Nigeria with 80 year old geriatric like Anenih to head the NPA?

Obviously, the lazy and twitter hypocrite buffoon had no common for 16 long years when the PDP regardless of age looted Nigeria dry from top to bottom

#NoYouthInBayelsa?

Useless and worthless can't lead by example loser..
Re: Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) by anonimi: 5:16am On Feb 13, 2016
aresa:
Obviously, the lazy and twitter hypocrite buffoon had no common for 16 long years when the PDP regardless of age looted Nigeria dry from top to bottom

Aitete mu ole, ole fe mu oloko - because farmer no shout thief quickly, the thief come dey accuse the farmer sey na im sef be thoef shocked
You have just shown yourself to be all that you called the Common Sense Senator.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Fani-Kayode Asked Nigerians To Chase Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.