Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans (15485 Views)

How To Make Any Type Of Juice With Blender In Few Minutes / Please What Is The Best Brand Of Rice To Buy / SOYA BEANS Blended With Crayfish,dryfish,groundnut,millet And Guinea Corn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Which brand of blender in nigeria is good for grinding beans at home? The ones i have used tend to spoil after blending and it doesn't come out smooth.

Share your experiences. Do you blend your beans at home with the home blenders
Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by Anikishaya(f): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2016
Binatone
Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by smadalove(f): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
U can try qasa blender with grinder or Philip or go to Samsung store u will c blender with grinder from 15k upwards
Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by Sogen2(f): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Paloma grinder.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by Flexherbal(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
I prefer Binatone
Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by jantavanta(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2016
These home blenders were never designed for beans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by Darkseid(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
I have a blender I bought for 3k last year, it blends everything. I even made bean flour from dried beans with it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by mosexyl(f): 12:15am On Feb 24, 2016
Rico blender....it blends beans vry well

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tnx y'all for the replies.
Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by ada2604(f): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2016
Darkseid:
I have a blender I bought for 3k last year, it blends everything. I even made bean flour from dried beans with it.
wat is d name of d blender biko
Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by Darkseid(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2016
ada2604:

wat is d name of d blender biko
It is a Sonik blender.

1 Share

Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by queenfav(f): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pls who has used masterchef blender MC 210 or Emel blender 1831.Thinking of getting one of them by next month..Which brand is more durable?
Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by paycash: 3:43am On Apr 01, 2016
Buy grinder not blender.
Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by PreciousChloe: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2018
please, the other grinder, dat small one with two long blades, is it for grinding dry foods like beans flour or for fruits? what is it's main use?
Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by Rubyventures: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPoZx8MXghI

You can look at the blender used in this video to blend beans, I think its a Kenwood product.
Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by tabithababy(f): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2018
PreciousChloe:
please, the other grinder, dat small one with two long blades, is it for grinding dry foods like beans flour or for fruits? what is it's main use?

For grinding dry stuffs cheesy.
Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by AdekunleIG(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2021
This Vitamix blender I bought from Konga is the best.
I've been using it for the past 2years.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by Chioma14: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Silver crest blender is the best. Blenders with 1000watts can blender anything to fine paste. I know because I sell blenders.

Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by Chioma14: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Silver crest blender is the best. Blenders with 1000watts can blender anything to fine paste. I know because I sell blenders.
Which brand of blender in nigeria is good for grinding beans at home? The ones i have used tend to spoil after blending and it doesn't come out smooth.

Share your experiences. Do you blend your beans at home with the home blenders

Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by Victoria938(f): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Philips
Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by ICTWeb: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Chioma14:
how much and are you sure it can grind beans
Re: Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans by jaysam28: 1:01am On Oct 23, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Fruits You Hate! / Which Meals Can Make Me Gain Weight, Fast? / Grace Nwaokobia Set To Break GWR For Longest Home Kitchen Cooking Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.