Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,837 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Valentine Gifts Suggestions For Techies - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Valentine Gifts Suggestions For Techies (357 Views)

Please I Need Suggestions For A Phone Of N50k - N60k / Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) / Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Gifts Suggestions For Techies by Nerddict(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Awesome Valentine Gifts For Techies

Love is in the air, The Valentine season is here again, Love is shown and gifts of various kinds *winks* are shared.
Is your spouse a techie? Are you confused as to what to gift him/her?
Here are a few suggestions.

8. Love Themed USB Cable

Usb cables for charging his/her phones is quite a great valentine's day gift if its love themed.
Such cables as in the pictures has love shaped lights that blink whenever it's in use, thus reminding that special person of her beloved whenever she charges her mobile, which would be quite often too *winks*

7. Beats By Dre Earphones

Most techies love their earphones, trust me on this.
We love listening to music while working, or listening to podcasts, or listening to game play commentaries and audios.
There are a lot of cool earpiece out there and Beats by Dre is definitely a top contender.
Your techie spouse would surely appreciate this gift.

6. Bluetooth Beanie Hat

This is particularly good for cold weather, Bluetooth beanies are furnished with built-in wireless headphones, your spouse can go about his/her business and let the Bluetooth beenie hat do the music making.
Calls can also be made with the Bluetooth beanie hat.
It Works with any Bluetooth device and comes with a rechargeable lithium ion battery that lasts for about 6 hours.
It comes in multiple styles and colors of course Red stands out for the occasion.

5. Powerbanks

This particular gift takes care of that "I had a flat battery" excuse for not returning texts or calls, hehehe
This particularly kills two birds with one stone, give your spouse a gift and get rid of that excuse. *winks*

4. Smart Watch

Smartwatch are the trending gadgets now, they are available for Android Smartphones and Apple.
Your spouse would definitely love this gift.

3. Electronic Beard Grooming Kit

This is for those with "Beard gang" spouses, lol
Does your spouse keep...

http://www.nerddict.com/2016/02/awesome-valentine-gifts-for-techies.html?m=1
Re: Valentine Gifts Suggestions For Techies by Sphilip1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
A cool hover board... One that doesn't go ablaze

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need Moto X 2nd Generation / I Tire For Mtn / Please Help. I Need A Free Images Editor (photoshot) To Doctor Banners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.