Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,780 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone (38293 Views)

Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) / Video: Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into Phones Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by linusbnn(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Na wa
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Marvellouzkk(f): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
end time package

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Timileyin008: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Indeed hilarious
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Whymee: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Christianity and absurdity is like 5 and 6.
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
i want samtn better than airtym frm God,if i want card,i knw whr to buy it

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by wristbangle: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by chimatruth(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
DO NOT BE DECIEVED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by johnydon22(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Religions will always make simpletons out of human beings especially Africans (Nigerians)

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by niyi123: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Business strategy

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by xpensivNas(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bt y
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Carrottop(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Anyone who believes this is so gullible... When airtime transfer dey dere... Even the dumbest magician won't try this trick.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
na wa ooo
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
solpat:
angryI smell lies. Pastor don turn magician abi undecided
grin Pastor wey sabi
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by kadree(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nw tell me hw dem no go go sell d only land wey prove d existence of dia family history, give d pastor d money make e take pass time? Especially dat 3rd guy on d first pix. E biliv d pastor die. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by LOUISXIV: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Common sense is not always common
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chiiaa!!! MUMU self still get sense. These once worst!
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by deebrain(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
God is amongst other things, VERY HUMBLE.

He just looks at us shaaaa......

Like seriously.....At the time when dollar ti won.....then this!

So the problems of some folks are put together, recharge cards.

No wonder MTN can dare us and go scott free!!!

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by martyns303(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Has anyone seen the movie "Now you see me"

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Daniello25: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
smileyLolz..... It GOD'S BLESSING anyway...... Buh mind u there is #SENSEINONSENSE
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by kingarizona1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Wow. I need to visit that church oo.

Lolz__ so your need the Awuf airtime
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
1) Church has members phone numbers saved for correspondence/contact purposes.

2) Father works with accomplices at large to credit select phones at a certain time of the day (I credit my friends and families phones in Nigeria from the USA).

3) Father starts his hibbiejibbie at a prescribed time.

4) Gullible members eat it up like fresh bread out of Shoprite bakery (which is quite tasty by the way).

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by oglalasioux(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
About time government regulated religion.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Such hilarity! This happened at a church in Ogun state recently. Never seen anything like it before.lol The pastor pictured above said he wanted to show his members how powerful God is. He then asked them to bring out their phones and prayed that God should miraculously credit their phones.

After the prayer, one of the female members testified that she had only N9 balance on her phone before the prayers but after the prayer, she saw N750 credit on her phone. Another one said she had N50 but after the prayers, she checked her balance and it was N100....Eyin oluwa logo! Lol.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photos-pastor-prays-recharge-card-into.html
They should as well check the sender...It is well oo...
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by KMIKE22: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
There is God oo
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
This is annoyingly funny
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by opribo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
oh well well and finally this pastor has confirmed my suspicions of the modus operandi of this people masquerading as pastors

So VTU virtual top up is now the magic they used to deserve these ignorant ones and the irony of all these is that some so called educated people will be in their midst singing praises of the scammer pastor.
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
martyns303:
Has anyone seen the movie "Now you see me"
Bro u are spot-on...tot so too
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by sunshine1974(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Whymee:
Christianity and absurdity is like 5 and 6.
I don't agree with u. Christianity is a noble religion. Those so called pastors deceiving people are not Christians but False prophets and teachers. They take advantage of people who refuse to use there no. 6

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by onadana: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Religion is the cocain of the masses. ..makes them see things only them can see...

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by NinaArsenal(f): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
kingarizona1:

Lolz__ so your need the Awuf airtime
lol. An average Nigerian like Awuf and am one of them oo.
Re: Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone by mich2012: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
It's mostly the females they use in these deceits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.