Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? (1214 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by berbs112(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
I got this email not long ago,i searched google but found nothing about them. i like to know if they are real and what they are into.

Your advise will be appreciated.

Hello Joseph,

I trust you are well.

You are invited for an interview at Flying Doctors Nigeria Tuesday 16th February 2016  by 10.am

Office Address: EAN Jet Hangar, Muritala Muhammed Int'l Airport. Ikeja Lagos.

Kindly confirm availability.

Thank You,

Omotayo Omoyeni

Administrative Officer
Flying Doctors Nigeria (De Flight Medics Nigeria Ltd)
EAN Jet Hangar, Ikeja, Lagos
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by deochris749(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
berbs112:
I got this email not long ago,i searched google but found nothing about them. i like to know if they are real and what they are into.

Your advise will be appreciated.

Hello Joseph,

I trust you are well.

You are invited for an interview at Flying Doctors Nigeria Tuesday 16th February 2016  by 10.am

Office Address: EAN Jet Hangar, Muritala Muhammed Int'l Airport. Ikeja Lagos.

Kindly confirm availability.

Thank You,

Omotayo Omoyeni

Administrative Officer
Flying Doctors Nigeria (De Flight Medics Nigeria Ltd)
EAN Jet Hangar, Ikeja, Lagos

Yes they are real. Got the same invite too. but I think its a sales job role. which post did u apply for?
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by berbs112(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
deochris749:

Yes they are real. Got the same invite too. but I think its a sales job role. which post did u apply for?
I can't even recall the post I applied for. What role did you apply for?
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by deochris749(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Can't really remember too. but the sender's email was something like sales@fdn.....So I'm guessing its a sales Job role. I'm still trying to consider if I will go tho. I have a job at hand and in the midst of other recruitment processes which I believe God will get for me. So I'm probably going to go just to know what they have to offer; who knows maybe they could offer something big..

what's your decision? are you turning up for the interview?
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by berbs112(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
deochris749:
Can't really remember too. but the sender's email was something like sales@fdn.....So I'm guessing its a sales Job role. I'm still trying to consider if I will go tho. I have a job at hand and in the midst of other recruitment processes which I believe God will get for me. So I'm probably going to go just to know what they have to offer; who knows maybe they could offer something big..

what's your decision? are you turning up for the interview?
Yes.. I will give it a try..
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by deochris749(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
berbs112:
Yes.. I will give it a try..
Okay bro. we should hook up there. I'm Adeolu, what's your name?
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
I would kill for an opportunity to work with them.
Its not about the pay, but about service to humanity.
The idea was born out (not too sure) but i think one of them lost a dear one in a flight or something. Like i said, not too sure.

Just go and see how it goes.
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by deochris749(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
makky04:
I would kill for an opportunity to work with them.
Its not about the pay, but about service to humanity.
The idea was born out (not too sure) but i think one of them lost a dear one in a flight or something. Like i said, not too sure.

Just go and see how it goes.

Seems you kinda know what they are really into? could you shed light on what they are into please? Thanks
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by berbs112(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
My name Is Tunde... I will be going there.. I like what they do and Im interested once it is not a sales role..smiles

They are into Medical Evacuation and other medical services services
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by billtommy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hey guys? How was d interview?
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by osusu(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
billtommy:
Hey guys? How was d interview?

@billtommy been followin u on nairaland for sumtime. Wld u send a pm ,i got sumtins i migt wanna talk 2 u abt , strictly biz issues
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by billtommy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
osusu:

@billtommy been followin u on nairaland for sumtime. Wld u send a pm ,i got sumtins i migt wanna talk 2 u abt , strictly biz issues

No problem bro.
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by osusu(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
@billytommy its really late ,been fiddlin with all sorts of buttons jst to pm u,well im still new to using nairaland so i wld apprct it if u cld do me d favour or maybe mention me in a nameless topic , hv a gud nit man
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by osusu(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=deochris749 post=42872491]

Seems you kinda know what they are really into? could you shed light on what they are into please? Thanks[/quo
they are in the medical field ,i.e air ambulance services majorly attached to d bluechip companies in africas oil sector, dats all i knw
Re: FDN Bizdev. Who Are They? by berbs112(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Anyone heard from them?

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got This Invit / Urgent Vacancy In Lagos / Weekend Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.