Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) (59082 Views)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguana Gets Luxury Apartment In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by lifezone247(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Which kain combo be this....
Ogbono soup combo with village goat. grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by LEXYCOM: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oluwa, pls in ur mercy....remember me for divine turn around
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
popesam1:
In lil kesh voice: won fun e leba ohun wa sibi, nkan to ye ko towobo.
Some yoruba forming americana in almost everything.
Smh
dont mind her,she don dey tranga naw,olajumoke(an ex-olibreedi) fe jokele,ohun wa shibi kii,where is her real self,ty bello na u i gbedi funoooo jie,u promised,osisebe,omoyi nie,orunmilaagbeee.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by Quavo101(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lool I can see a lot of haters! cheesy grin

People are just complaining... cheesy wink

Lord, may ur name be praised!

He wasn't jokin when he said he will prepare prepare table before her in the presence o her enemies and haters.

Look at how her cup is overflowing to her family and relations.

Lord, otito diri gi!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by Missonas(f): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
undecided Na wa o Olajumoke this, ex bread seller that.Una no go let this pple drink wata drop cup again abi
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by Emmadel: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
From grass to grace.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
VillageGOAT:
Mehn, am not angry with jumoke ooo...from breadseller to super model, it is not bad ooo, she is lucky, but i am very angry with the photographer, must he follow her everywhere she goes, just to snap her pics, she goes to her new mansion, he would snap, NTA comes to see her, he will snap, she goes to see her husband, he will snap, she and her husband are eating, he will still take pics, even when she goes to toilet, he would still take pics, and caption it like this "bread seller turn model taking a strong shit off in the toilet in her new mansion with her husband in the line waiting to shit his own",

mehn dem suppose stone that photographer.
The photographer could be a blogger who just wants traffic.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by GhostPrime: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
sugarbelly3:
Shared by Azuka Ogujiuba and he wrote

Olajumoke and her husband Sunday having lunch with Sujimoto at the Wheatbaker. Olajumoke told me outrightly that l should not bother about the other dishes that she just wants to eat eba and ogbono soup

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBsShReJ1J-/?taken-by=zukiliciouz

nice one..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by Purpletee(f): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
nawa oooo...we no go rest again... even me sef wey dey north don start dey sell bread... ice prince and skales please come and Photoshoot in Kaduna.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Who da hell are this people? Are they aliens? They sure does look like aliens angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by Abukc(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
sugarbelly3:
Shared by Azuka Ogujiuba and he wrote

Olajumoke and her husband Sunday having lunch with Sujimoto at the Wheatbaker. Olajumoke told me outrightly that l should not bother about the other dishes that she just wants to eat eba and ogbono soup

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBsShReJ1J-/?taken-by=zukiliciouz

. Jumoke level don change o,yoU nodey use hand chop again.na your time use am well
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by emonkey(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
toms55:
Jumoke wey dey chop Strong Bread and Beans before her taste bud don change with correct eba and ogbono with orishirisi obstacles inside embarassed

God Garri don taya me ahhhhhhhhhhhh cry * hits head on wall* grin grin grin

2face idibia mama been dey fry akara before for festac, Timaya +him mama dey sell plantain, patoranking dey sell rat killer, Brymo sell nursery rhymes book.

God i be student o, I suppose get edge over dem cry

I no lost hope sha cheesy na Nigerian I be grin we no dey loose hopegrin grin

[size=16pt]I am surprised that you still don't get it. Going to school sucks big time. Abandon your education and start selling something. I suggest kulikuli or agbo jedi jedi since you did not mention that one yet in your write up[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
joey150:
Wht nonsense is this now?? Am beginning to tink all dis tin na setup...jumoke upandan... Nawa oh..afterall one okada man photo bombed d picture.. Dem.no mention am at all sef
ofcourse the whole thing has being a set up from the begining. Only some people are too naive to notice. The people making money are the model agency she is probarbly not getting paid yet, when she finaly does it will be just %10. If the agency is not making enough money through her they will dump her and start looking for another akara seller story to set up.
Believe me i know, i used to work with a Television production company and we used to make up stories and the find some one to march the story. Some times we make up stories of some one who was mad for years but but now they have being cured. And a lot of naive and ignorant folks believed it.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by Dlorv(f): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
God is great.der still a great hope 4 d hopeless. Pls wake up it nt a dream o bt reality
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by dastudent(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Who is the husband and that ugly lady ??
What made her famous ??

She was selling bread and what happened ?? The president bought some bread from her and she became a celebrity ??

I just can't understand

I understand the hype is unwarranted(wait is that correct?). Moving on..but when you out-rightly call someone ugly simply based on the fact that they are living a better life than they were before. I have no words for it.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by solid3(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
VillageGOAT:
Mehn, am not angry with jumoke ooo...from breadseller to super model, it is not bad ooo, she is lucky, but i am very angry with the photographer, must he follow her everywhere she goes, just to snap her pics, she goes to her new mansion, he would snap, NTA comes to see her, he will snap, she goes to see her husband, he will snap, she and her husband are eating, he will still take pics, even when she goes to toilet, he would still take pics, and caption it like this "bread seller turn model taking a strong shit off in the toilet in her new mansion with her husband in the line waiting to shit his own",

Lolz, I'm not surprised, ur moniker says it all. Lol.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by stevoskyj(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Ok

Why you dey fall my hand?? EgusiSoup is my favorite and all you could say abt this is Ogbono soup topic is "Ok"..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by popesam1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
mamaafrik:
dont mind her,she don dey tranga naw,olajumoke(an ex-olibreedi) fe jokele,ohun wa shibi kii,where is her real self,ty bello na u i gbedi funoooo jie,u promised,osisebe,omoyi nie,orunmilaagbeee.
You just nailed it
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by OCTAVO: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
popesam1:
In lil kesh voice: won fun e leba ohun wa sibi, nkan to ye ko towobo.
Some yoruba forming americana in almost everything.
Smh
Ibile toh badt gan. grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by popesam1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
OCTAVO:
Ibile toh badt gan. grin
Ibile lawon elehi
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by daveP(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Is that a ferk that she's using? Oh c'mon!!

Well overall, im happy for her.

Somewhere in her mind, Jaywon's This Year is on constant replay.

"A so wa sire, a so wa sayo...."

The photographer should take a chill before they bore us with her captivating, inspiring story. He should throw trash to GarbageCity and keep the best!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by TVTKOKO(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
As
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by darlenese(f): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Olajumoke !!!

Olajumoke !!!

Olajumoke!!!

How many times I call u?

I just hope we won't hear " BREAKING NEWS" .....Olajumoke divorces her husband " because fame usually comes with tales as this!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by ayoola2002(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
VillageGOAT:

Sir, are u Hungry?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by onyowo(f): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2016
fflamingo:
Eating ogbono soup with fork is first century stupidity undecided undecided
Not just stupidity alone ohhh, stupidity with a little atom of madness...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2016
I better eat meatpie & coke than eat any swallow-swallow with fork. angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2016
So, dem don sabi to use fork and spoon? shocked
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) by Kayswat(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Small time she Don dey use spoon chop eba. Mtcheeeewwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Visits Regina Daniels On Set, Spotted With Nollywood Actors (Photos / D'banj & Amber Rose Stun In Black For D'banj's Anniversary Show (photos) / Udomboso John Saviours "Young John" YBNL Music Producer, The Wicked Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.