Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What Can I Do ,my Phone Can`t Open Apllications Like Gallery,callendar Etc Nokia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Can I Do ,my Phone Can`t Open Apllications Like Gallery,callendar Etc Nokia (1449 Views)

Which 40k Android Phone Can I Buy In Ph / Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones / Chinese apllications and games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do ,my Phone Can`t Open Apllications Like Gallery,callendar Etc Nokia by edeal247: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2009
PLS HELP ME THE WHOLE HOUS E ,I GAVE IT TO AN ENGINEER BUT HE SAID ,FLASHING DID NOT WORK ON IT ,IT keep loading only to tell me app.closed gallery it i try to open gallery and like that help me out please
Re: What Can I Do ,my Phone Can`t Open Apllications Like Gallery,callendar Etc Nokia by Infoseye(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2009
Hmm lets see, whats the nokia model u using? And how long have u been using the phone and why do you want to flash the phone in the first place?
Re: What Can I Do ,my Phone Can`t Open Apllications Like Gallery,callendar Etc Nokia by edeal247: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2009
[b]MY PHONE IS NOKIA 6600,THE ENGINEER I GAVE IT TO USED TO PRESS SOME BUTTONS AND THE PHONE WILL BE OPENING,IT`S PIZ WHICH USE TO SAY TEMPORARY OVERLOAD.CONTINUE WILL WORK FOR SOME MINUTES ONLY TO RETURED TO IT`S ABNORMAL STATE .HE HAS COLLECTED 1,000 NAIRA FROM ME AND I VE BEEN SHULTLING HIS OFFICE SINCE .HELP ME.IF HE PRESSES THE CODE .I OBSERVE THAT ALL MY PIX TAKEN,MY CONTACT NUMBERS AND OTHER THINGS WITHIN THE SHORT PERIOD OF IT`S WORKING WILL WIPE OFF,PLEASE HELP ME AM TIRED I JUST BOUGHT THE PHONE ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO .AS FAIRLY USED.
Re: What Can I Do ,my Phone Can`t Open Apllications Like Gallery,callendar Etc Nokia by puskin: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2009
U don buy gbèsè.
Re: What Can I Do ,my Phone Can`t Open Apllications Like Gallery,callendar Etc Nokia by Infoseye(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2009
@poster too bad, anyway there are two ways to solve your problem.
Soft reset and hard reset.
For soft reset go to settings and select Factory restore, this will restore the former state of the phone just as it came from the factory.
The hard reset involves code dail *#7370# this will get rid of any problem your phone has. WARNNING THIS CODE FORMATS YOUR PHONE INCLUDING YOUR CONTACTS WILL BE WIPED OUT ON YOUR SIM. DO ALL BACKUP'S BEFORE YOU TRY THIS, give me feed back on how it went.
Re: What Can I Do ,my Phone Can`t Open Apllications Like Gallery,callendar Etc Nokia by edeal247: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2009
thanks i ve done alla these but is not working yet one enigineer told it software problem .any the phone may or may not survive should i go on to the it with him?
Re: What Can I Do ,my Phone Can`t Open Apllications Like Gallery,callendar Etc Nokia by linkon1009: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
This is the solution use this 1. Use this code *#7370# it will ask for your phone code use the default 12345 code if you have not change your code.2.After this go to www.sharemobile.ro and search for mcafee antivirus for s60 2nd edition and download the one that is more than 300kb.Update it and scan your phone it removes all your phone virus.For more info come to:livingstone.onmbl.com and pm me there.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Condom / How Can You Help Me Activate Wifi Of Android Tablet Cherry 7 ? / Help Huawei B970 Unlocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.