Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' (25934 Views)

2face Is A Two-faced Person - Charles Novia (pic) / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by BOWOTO(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
God please bless me so someone will write this type of epistle all for my sake. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by modskiller(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmq
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by ritux: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
100% on point. My wife told me this morning that she fears for her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Dindondin(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
simplemach:
all these long grammer................
I smell jealousy and envy. the girl mouth don dey pass your own, so you are warning her to slow down on her speed to fame.
May God take her to her destination at the top and guide her there.
you are naive about this life.
its Ur type who doesn't know how to manage fame.
Charles was on point.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by stevLegend: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
simplemach:
I smell jealousy and envy. the girl mouth don dey pass your own, so you are warning her to slow down on her speed to fame.

If u know Charles Novia, u wouldn't be talking about envy & jealousy.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by macklef(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
This geh marriage will suffer when some niggars start toasting
Her, jealousy will overtake d hubby n he will abuse her.
Thats just in part 2 tho. Shes still in part 1

2 Likes

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by sokia: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
kristen12:
I'm just tired of seeing this girl's news on frontage. #Notbadbelle. There are other sensible topics that can be moved to FP.

The story is getting boring already.
she is not a girl, stop call a married woman with two kids a girl....I see sense of jealous

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Toybreezy: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sometimes this jumoke story doesn't add up in my brain.

Darkrebel

3 Likes

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Pastis: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
simplemach:

You must be stupid, imagine shitty reasoning.
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by fireforfire: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Hmmm!

I pray she doesn't divorce her husband soon.
exactly. very soon she go say d man ni fit her new status again
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by GentleYoung(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
sewcool:
Don't leave her when things seem to be on the slow Ty Bello
LEARN HOW TO SEW:
Ibeju-Lekki, Ajah, Sangetedo, Abijo, Awoyaya, Eputu, Epe.
Check my signature for details
Your contact pls
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by bigfather(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
simplemach:

I tire o !
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by bigfather(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Am sure TY Bello can't just leave her to be on her own.
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by sewcool: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by banmee(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
musicwriter:
@OP.

I just commented on the other thread sharing similar sentiments.

Now, they want her to drop Yoruba language and replace it with ''proficiency in English grammar'' as if a Yoruba model can't be both fluent in Yoruba and beautiful at the same time. At the end of the day they'll destroy this girl's humble life and she may come out not being a happy person when it's all cleaned and dusted.

Bros cool down. How far do you think she'll get if she is not proficient in English? Attend an interview without being proficient in English and see if they'll not throw you out head first.
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vivly:
Soon her church would give a media speech concerning her. I'm sure of that.
So?
Please help me save my job. I keep blurting out "So?" anytime I come across your signature. I've done it twice while talking to my boss, but today I was on a conference call with my boss and his boss - the CEO. He was talking about his terminally ill wife being on life support when I saw your signature on my screen and blurted out "So?" again. The CEO was like: "what was that?! and I quickly told him I said "Oh no". Well, turns out my boss heard me clearly and he has read out the riot act to me one last time. I'm now on my final straw. So please help a brother. Don't let the meaning of your signature steal the meaning from my life. cry

Disclaimer: I have no idea what I just typed.
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by banmee(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Toybreezy:
Sometimes this jumoke story doesn't add up in my brain.

Darkrebel

It's the power of the internet. Also, some call it luck but there is no such thing as luck. It's called opportunity. We are all destined to have it at least once in our lifetime. The opportunity to be great or have a better life. The only thing hindering a lot of people in taking advantage of such opportunities is "the law of process". You have to be prepared for such opportunities when they come. This is why we go to school, learn a trade etc This is also why she is being groomed in etiquette and English. If you are not prepared, opportunity will drop you like a hot potato.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by magicminister: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
simplemach:

charles novia is saying the truth.
The wolves smell blood and they are coming.
this girl would be a classic example her management fail to protect and guide her.
Watch and see!

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
spot on

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
simplemach:
what's your problem? undecided
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by callmelanner(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
macklef:
This geh marriage will suffer when some niggars start toasting
Her, jealousy will overtake d hubby n he will abuse her.
Thats just in part 2 tho. Shes still in part 1
Na people like u dey write movie script for nollywood... angry
Lanre balogun is that yuu?
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Infomizer(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2016
Found the realist!

Why do I have a feeling that all the puns were intended
Loaves, crumbs, bread! Da fuq??
Lovely write up.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by WailingWailer00(m): 1:05am On Feb 13, 2016
I'm getting bored on this girl's story, there are much more pertinent issues than this

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Segadem(m): 2:21am On Feb 13, 2016
kristen12:
I'm just tired of seeing this girl's news on frontage. #Notbadbelle. There are other sensible topics that can be moved to FP.

The story is getting boring already.
there are thousands of story that made it to nairaland FP that I didn't read,now the question is must u read every story
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Sunglass20(f): 2:30am On Feb 13, 2016
This is happening already, people are losing interest in her story already.

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by cococandy(f): 3:32am On Feb 13, 2016
I agree with Charles
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by goodgate: 3:34am On Feb 13, 2016
simplemach:
AMEN.
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by Saved2Serve: 6:41am On Feb 13, 2016
that guy is good with words. He drop the undiluted TRUTH!!
rockcitie:
Charles Novia has done it again! Good one!
Re: Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' by matrixme(m): 7:28am On Feb 13, 2016
No matter how much you blog this with beautiful choice of words, it's always going to be a miss. Olajumoke represents an identity whose time has come and nothing should ever try to stop her.
We all remember the young boy from Edo state that hitched a ride on a plane, albeit dangerously, but now on full scholarship. These things should tell you that here in Nigeria, people's story can get a dramatic story suddenly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Is Not Cheating Me -- Reekado Banks Slams Rumor / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage / Chidinma Ekile Stuns In All White In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.