Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress (1057 Views)

How To Stop Search Engines From Indexing Your Blog / How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by Mayfrank(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nerdslot is here again with an amazing offer. We will be helping new bloggers make that crucial move by moving your blog to a self hosted WordPress blog for free.

Requirements
- You must already have a .com domain
- Your blog must contain valuable info
- Copy and paste bloggers are not eligible

If interested, simply like our facebook page www.facebook.com/nerdslot and follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/nerdslot , then drop your name and blog url.

Hosting features

- 1 GB Disk Space
- 5 GB Monthly Traffic
- 1 Domain Hosting
- 3 Subdomains
- Joomla & Wordpress Installer
- 1 Email(IMAP, POP3), Webmail
- Email Sending (SMTP ON).....and Many More.

Most Importantly, The Hosting Plan is Yours Forever.

Qualified candidates will be quoted and contacted.

Offer valid for the first 10 qualified candidates.
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by sewcool: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by Mayfrank(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
sewcool:
Mayfrank please how long will the freosting be for?
It's forever
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by sewcool: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mayfrank:

It's forever
I have the free wordpress blog, and I am not on facebook only twiter. I guess my blog doesn't qualitfy?
I don't post much only because I feel it can't get adsense
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by Mayfrank(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
sewcool:

I have the free wordpress blog, and I am not on facebook only twiter. I guess my blog doesn't qualitfy?

Sorry bro, you aren't eligible.
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by Mykelking007: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Www.gistfolks..com check if m eligible
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by slicklarry(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please Mayfrank, I got these reply from my AdSense application. Don't really get what they meant. Please see my signature for one of my site. Please if you can, pls explain to me pls. 08097253115

Make sure that your pages have sufficient text – websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be approved.

Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.

Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense – do not apply while your site’s still in a beta or “under construction” phase or only consists of a website template.

Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.

Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website.
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by Mayfrank(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
slicklarry:
Please Mayfrank, I got these reply from my AdSense application. Don't really get what they meant. Please see my signature for one of my site. Please if you can, pls explain to me pls. 08097253115

Make sure that your pages have sufficient text – websites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations will not be approved.

Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.

Ensure that your website is fully built and launched before you apply for AdSense – do not apply while your site’s still in a beta or “under construction” phase or only consists of a website template.

Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved.

Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can easily find all of the sections and pages of your website.

Your average number of words per post is around 150, which is too low. Adsense is always looking to work with content rich blogs. Increase the number of words per post before applying again.
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by Mayfrank(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mykelking007:
Www.gistfolks..com check if m eligible

Do you have a .com domain ?
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by Mayfrank(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
If you still need the account, it goes for 1k now. wink
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by Frankicent(m): 12:43am On Mar 04, 2016
sewcool:

I can help you transfer your free WordPress blog to a paid WordPress blog. it aren't free oo
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by sewcool: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Frankicent:

I can help you transfer your free WordPress blog to a paid WordPress blog. it aren't free oo
Okay. How much would that cost me?
You are talking about hosting plans?
Make me understand please. Thanks
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by Frankicent(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
sewcool:

Okay. How much would that cost me?
You are talking about hosting plans?
Make me understand please. Thanks
yes it's hosting plan. if you ready to pay add this number on WhatsApp 08130978745 if you not ready to pay don't add the Number. Cause I don't talk much
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by Mayfrank(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
sewcool:
Okay. How much would that cost me? You are talking about hosting plans? Make me understand please. Thanks

About 2k
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by sewcool: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2016
Mayfrank:

About 2k
Thanks Frank, you host?
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by Mayfrank(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2016
sewcool:

Thanks Frank, you host?

Yes... I'll help you move free of charge, you just pay for the hosting.
Re: Move Your Blog To Self Hosted Wordpress by sewcool: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Twitter Account Don't Tweet,retweet Or Follow Anymore Again. / Help Me With Domain Payment... Pls / Get Your Virtual Credit Cards For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.