Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Van Gaal Uncertain About The Future - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Gaal Uncertain About The Future (471 Views)

Conte's Uncertain As Chelsea Is In A Confused State / Arsenal And Manchester United Fans React To Shock Louis Van Gaal Announcement / Van Gaal Blasts Manchester United For Playing Boring Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Van Gaal Uncertain About The Future by xlash(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
United manager, Louis van Gaal has said he does not know if he will continue as United manager, If he should fail to lead his team to a top four finish in the current campaign.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-d3IuooCZE0I/Vr4xcsbqnwI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/Zq5TWoxSxl8/s1600/van%2Bgaal.jpg[/img]

The Dutchman seems to have held the ship since the turn of the year with only one defeat in eight games, with the likelihood of securing a top four finish, to be able to get an attractive place in the Champions League, which still seems distant.

With this speculation consistently surrounding his future – and the shadow of Jose Mourinho not yet far from discussions concerning the Old Trafford job – van Gaal is clearly not able to guarantee his survival should his team miss out on the lucrative Champions League places.

“It is not a question for me, I think,” said van Gaal. “It is a question of United board, you have to put that question to them. I have a contract for three years.”

Not minding the uncertainty surrounding his position in charge of the club, van Gaal does not expect any clarification from his employers over his status. Continue Reading

Source: http://dsportstech..com.ng/2016/02/van-gaal-uncertain-about-future.html

(1) (Reply)

[video] Campions League: Juventus 2-2 Bayern Munich (highlight) / Europa League: Liverpool Win The First European Match Against Manchester United / Video:arsenal Fans Get Into A Physical Fight On Arsenal Tv After The Watford Def

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.