Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Please Are They Safe? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Are They Safe? (735 Views)

Child Paternity: Is It Safe To Take A Pregnant Woman For A DNA Test? / Using Diesel As Kerosene. How Safe Is It? / How Safe Is Dry Gin(alcohol) To A Nursing/breasting Mother Of A Week's Old Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Are They Safe? by emmaak2(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
For the past 2 years your wayward cousin keeps telling you about a married man she has been dating who has a high libido & pays her & her friend heavily for a twosome every week. It got to a point he rented an apartment for her just to avoid the risk of being seen in an hotel with them every time. You keep warning her about it but she remains adamant because to her the pay involved is too good to be refused & the man is comfortably footing all her bills so far as she is ready to play ball. On your wedding day, you receive the shock of your life when you discover the man in question is actually the Senior Pastor of your fiancée's church who is to bless the marriage & join you as man & wife. You never got to meet him during your 3 months marriage class because he was away on a 3 months course of which you were aware your cousin had spent the 2nd month with him before returning to help in your wedding preparations. He is presently your cousin's number 1 sugar Daddy & you don't foresee their breakup in the nearest future because of the discreet nature of the immoral affair. Would you accept or be comfortable to allow such a Pastor you know so much about officiate your wedding & pray for your marriage? What would you do?
Re: Please Are They Safe? by Cutehector(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Will talk to my bride abt it.
Re: Please Are They Safe? by hungryboy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
That one na dia cross ,make dem carry am alone,
Why Me were dey look
Kim kardashan And Beyonce picture dey masturbate go come dey advice two people were dey enjoy real fvck,
No be insult upon injury be that?
Re: Please Are They Safe? by emmaak2(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
hungryboy:
That one na dia cross ,make dem carry am alone,
Why Me were dey look
Kim kardashan And Beyonce picture dey masturbate go come dey advice two people were dey enjoy real fvck,
No be insult upon injury be that?

THANK YOU
Re: Please Are They Safe? by tpiar: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
And what if you are wrong about the identity of the two men?

Some things are indeed all in your head.

To further point out the falsehoods in your fake story, you never met or saw the officiating pastor until the actual day of the wedding?
Re: Please Are They Safe? by emmaak2(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Will talk to my bride abt it.

THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION
Re: Please Are They Safe? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
This write-up is not straight at all. It has k-leg!!!
Re: Please Are They Safe? by byvan03: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2016
Get another pastor to officiate the wedding, tell your spouse why. I won't be comfortable with such a pastor blessing any marriage for me.

(1) (Reply)

Be Servant To One Another - Marriage Awaiting Room / A Baby Baths With Butter In Yenagoa / Looking For A Long Lost Brother Segun Lakanse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.