Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo (2602 Views)

Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi / Drama: SIM Card Disappears From Ubulu-uku Monarch’s GSM / Gov. Okowa Of Delta State Mourns Death Of Ubuluku-uku Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by myners007: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Delta State Police Command on Friday paraded six suspected killers of the Obi of Ubulu-Uku, Edward Akaeze Ofulue III.

The suspects, according to the Commissioner of Police , Alkali Baba Usman , who paraded them at the police headquarters , in Asaba , were nabbed in Sokoto and Adamawa states as they were attempting to dispose the late monarch’s Samsung handset.

The suspects include one Jamilu Ahmed, Umar Abubakar, Usman Musbau, Suleiman Musa, Garba Abubarka and a female accomplice, one Farida Abubarka.

The Delta monarch was killed and left to die in the pool of his blood in a bush between Delta and Edo state before his decomposing body was found three weeks ago.

The suspects had escaped to the Northern part of the country before the long alm of detectives tracked them down.

According to the CP, operatives swung into investigations shortly after the handset was recovered from Jamilu Ahmed, who was promptly arrested at the popular Abraka market in Asaba.

He said, “The suspect’s (Jamilu Ahmed) useful statement to investigators led to the arrest of one Umar Abubarka. The said Umar Abubarka thereafter claimed that one ‘Money-Dey’, who is presently at large, gave him the said Samsung phone to sell for him.”

While the kingpin in the kidnap saga, Usman Musbau, who deleted all the traceable information on the Obi’s phone before auctioning it was arrested four days ago, his second in command, Suleiman Musa, who confessed to the crime on parade ground and mentioned his gang members, was arrested on January 16, last month.

Farida, the only female suspect was arrested on January 29, last month, in Ngurore town of Adamawa state with the Nokia Asha 201 handset, pink in colour, belonging to the victim, Pastor Afamefuna Chrales that was with the late monarch on the day he was kidnapped but escape.

The CP said Garba Abubarka, a.k.a Dogo, who he described as the leader of the gang, was arrested seven days ago by detectives at a Fulani settlement in Alfarma village in Gangaza Local Government of Sokoto state, after he confessed that $1,100 was collected from the late monarch.

By Amaka Joy Ani

Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by micfoley: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
I hope these are the real culprits. If so well done to NHF
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by INTROVERT(f): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ndi aboki.
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by hungryboy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
INTROVERT:
Ndi aboki.
Ndi first to comment,
How does it feel being second?
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by myners007: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Whose gat the faster finger than Introvert? This is call CHANGE
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by INTROVERT(f): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
hungryboy:

Ndi first to comment,

How does it feel being second?

Stop stalking me undecided
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by hungryboy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
INTROVERT:

Stop stalking me undecided
aunty abeg explain am in gateman terms, wetin stalking mean abeg?,
Cos the only stalking were i dey do na when my Oga tell me to pack things stalk for im store, abi na different kind you dey talk about?
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by ndcide(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Really annoying.

Here identified with Christians so much. If I'm correct Dogara's first outing after he became speaker was to this man's Kingdom.

Just don't know what to say. When people go tribal about these things some others will want to attack them.

Delta state accommodate northerners so much, why will they do this. Why? Why?

When the northerners were being attacked in the neighboring state, our former governor accommodated them and gave them police protection.

I know Madam Mrapkpor will be so sad about this.
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by doctokwus: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
myners007:

The Delta monarch was killed and l[b]eft to die[/b]in the pool of his blood

By Amaka Joy Ani
grin Did he die twice? grin

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
I would have said good job by the police but the fact that they will still release them on bail spoiled the show
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by TheFreeOne: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
All within how many months

Falae was kidnapped by fulani herdsmen in ondo state.
Ondo APC guber aspirant was kidnapped by Hausa Fulani men in Abuja.
Obi of Ubulu-Uku kidnapped and killed by Fulani men in Delta state.

Hmmn..southerners southerners southerners how many times I call una Shey we sabi wetin dey happen so
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by odogwu125: 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
And they want to crucify kanu 4 suggesting self defence?
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by bpalace(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fulani's.... I just want to marry a Fulani woman... weda their men bad or not.... fulstop
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by Emekamex(m): 12:32am On Feb 13, 2016
Thunder fire all those abo(k)is, may the soul of the late monarch RIP.
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 13, 2016
These ones that look like they were hired to take pictures grin cheesy

E saa ma tan ra yin be cheesy grin
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 13, 2016

Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by sweetgala(m): 1:54am On Feb 13, 2016
ndcide:
Really annoying.

Here identified with Christians so much. If I'm correct Dogara's first outing after he became speaker was to this man's Kingdom.

Just don't know what to say. When people go tribal about these things some others will want to attack them.

Delta state accommodate northerners so much, why will they do this. Why? Why?

When the northerners were being attacked in the neighboring state, our former governor accommodated them and gave them police protection.

I know Madam Mrapkpor will be so sad about this.

Because this particular individuals are criminals, their crime is not because they are northerners and their victims was by chance and not be absolute choice.

Please stop this nonsense of reducing everything to ethnicity.

This is a group of bandits who are involved in the kidnapping ring, which is not exclusive to any ethnic or religion in Nigeria
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by sweetgala(m): 1:57am On Feb 13, 2016
TheFreeOne:
All within how many months

Falae was kidnapped by fulani herdsmen in ondo state.
Ondo APC guber aspirant was kidnapped by Hausa Fulani men in Abuja.
Obi of Ubulu-Uku kidnapped and killed by Fulani men in Delta state.

Hmmn..southerners southerners southerners how many times I call una Shey we sabi wetin dey happen so

But when half the country was being kidnapped by easterners and Niger deltans it was a different story.

Please stop making a mountain out of a hill, it would seem some members of the nomadic herdmen have been taught by their eastern brtgren that the kidnapping business is lucrative.
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by Mckennedy: 2:13am On Feb 13, 2016
myners007:
Delta State Police Command on Friday paraded six suspected killers of the Obi of Ubulu-Uku, Edward Akaeze Ofulue III.

The suspects, according to the Commissioner of Police , Alkali Baba Usman , who paraded them at the police headquarters , in Asaba , were nabbed in Sokoto and Adamawa states as they were attempting to dispose the late monarch’s Samsung handset.

The suspects include one Jamilu Ahmed, Umar Abubakar, Usman Musbau, Suleiman Musa, Garba Abubarka and a female accomplice, one Farida Abubarka.

The Delta monarch was killed and left to die in the pool of his blood in a bush between Delta and Edo state before his decomposing body was found three weeks ago.

The suspects had escaped to the Northern part of the country before the long alm of detectives tracked them down.

According to the CP, operatives swung into investigations shortly after the handset was recovered from Jamilu Ahmed, who was promptly arrested at the popular Abraka market in Asaba.

He said, “The suspect’s (Jamilu Ahmed) useful statement to investigators led to the arrest of one Umar Abubarka. The said Umar Abubarka thereafter claimed that one ‘Money-Dey’, who is presently at large, gave him the said Samsung phone to sell for him.”

While the kingpin in the kidnap saga, Usman Musbau, who deleted all the traceable information on the Obi’s phone before auctioning it was arrested four days ago, his second in command, Suleiman Musa, who confessed to the crime on parade ground and mentioned his gang members, was arrested on January 16, last month.

Farida, the only female suspect was arrested on January 29, last month, in Ngurore town of Adamawa state with the Nokia Asha 201 handset, pink in colour, belonging to the victim, Pastor Afamefuna Chrales that was with the late monarch on the day he was kidnapped but escape.

The CP said Garba Abubarka, a.k.a Dogo, who he described as the leader of the gang, was arrested seven days ago by detectives at a Fulani settlement in Alfarma village in Gangaza Local Government of Sokoto state, after he confessed that $1,100 was collected from the late monarch.

By Amaka Joy Ani

The fear of hausa fulanis is the beginning of wisdom...they're too barbaric in nature..RIP Akaeze..
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by Balkan(m): 2:18am On Feb 13, 2016
It's only the Igbos that can tell the Hausas and the Fulanis where the belong, eye ball to eye ball. I don't know why other southern states fear Fulanis like God. It's a shame
Re: Police Parade Killers Of Delta Ubulu-uku Monarch-photo by Qualer: 3:31am On Feb 13, 2016
doctokwus:

grin Did he die twice? grin

he was killded and then he dead die! grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News, Inec & Apc Diverts Rivers Rerun Electoral Materials / PHOTOS: Beautiful Lawyers Rush To Take Selfies With Gov. Wike / Massive Turn Out As #EndSars Protest Begins In Abuja This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.