Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating (3159 Views)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / So Jesus And Allah Cant Stop Boko Haram After So Much Prayers / The Dangers In Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by anonymouslyknown: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pls help me got born again last year june following christ has been glourious ,i want to serve God without blemish but my greatest weakness keeps bringing be down to level zero, I love God, I know he loves me more but I can't seem to please HIM, after giving my life to Christ I said no going back to sin but since december have been going to and fro and anytime I commit formication I find find hard to read my Bible, pray, or call God I feel I don't deserve to even call his name, my lover keeps apologising every time he leads me to the act and I don't know why I keep giving in to my flesh pls i dont want to loose my faith.
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by goldiam(f): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Go and get married.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please dont get married
Fix yourself before you enter holy matrimony
Just completely ignore the first comment

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Tummyyoung: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Beloved! Stay away fron evrytin calld sin..nd wat can lead u to sin,,stay away frm d guy u cald bf..nd concentrat fully on God

stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by ponkitibobo: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
You cant do it by your effort. First separate from that your lover. Encourage her to b born again too.
Secondly,Pray for the spirit of God(holy spirit) to help you. Gradually you will begin to see improvement.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Tallesty1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
ponkitibobo:
You cant do it by your effort. First separate from that your lover. Encourage her to b born again too.
Secondly,Pray for the spirit of God(holy spirit) to help you. Gradually you will begin to see improvement.
and don't stay idle.
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by jmichlins(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
You are condemning yourself which is what the enemy wants thereby making the sacrifice a waste. Even when you sin, remember he died for you and then pray over it and ask for forgiveness and you will feel the peace on christ can give and you will be renewed with power to overcome the sin next time. goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Lordgel: 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
anonymouslyknown:
Pls help me got born again last year june following christ has been glourious ,i want to serve God without blemish but my greatest weakness keeps bringing be down to level zero, I love God, I know he loves me more but I can't seem to please HIM, after giving my life to Christ I said no going back to sin but since december have been going to and fro and anytime I commit formication I find find hard to read my Bible, pray, or call God I feel I don't deserve to even call his name, my lover keeps apologising every time he leads me to the act and I don't know why I keep giving in to my flesh pls i dont want to loose my faith.
Pray to God for the experience of sanctification. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you. Also pray for a clean and pure heart. This website will also help a lot. www.devinerevelations.info

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 13, 2016
anonymouslyknown:

Keep fvcking. You only live once. Or don't you enjoy his big preeq thrusting up and down your honey pot?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by God2man(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2016
Lordgel:
Pray to God for the experience of sanctification. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you. Also pray for a clean and pure heart. This website will also help a lot. www.devinerevelations.info

Way out. PRAY HARD.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by onetrack(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Buy a fake pe-nis and use it to mas-turbate.
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Hiswordxray(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Do you love God?
Do you believe and trust in God?
If so, then that is all you need to be free of this sin.
Focus on God, focus and drawing close to Him. Don't. run away from God because of your sin, it breaks His heart to see you hide from Him because of your sin. Don't worry, He had already dealt with your sin over 2,000 years ago. You sin is not a problem, just trust God and believe that He is able to deal with your sin. And instead of fighting your sin just leave it to God and focus on God. There is a lot I would like to tell you and I would like to fellowship with you and help you through this. Please contact me, we could chat on whatsapp. Here my number: 08103727677

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by promise10: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
anonymouslyknown:
The fundamental problem of our new christians is that they unknowingly value Moses more than Jesus.

Moses=law, sin-consciousness, fear, Guilt, condemnation(because you can never keep the 10 commandment and 500+ laws given by moses) which tells you that you are already in hell before leading you to death in hell.

Jesus=Forever; justified, forgiven and forgotten(heb 10:17) not GUILTY, holy as our lord(christ), not righteous before men but RIGHTEOUS before God, despite our sins and imperfection, that's why Jesus is called GRACE.

Beloved, your problem is that you think that it lies in your power to make yourself holy and righteous before God, then if so, no need for the grace provided by the death of Jesus on the cross through ONLY which we were given a GIFT of eternal to make us perfect in christ despite our imperfection.

If we have the power to always keep away from doing the wrong thing and doing the right thing, then the death of Jesus is a BIG WASTE, that's why God decided to abolish the laws and terms to provide grace.

When you are in christ, you are NOT GUILTY of ANY SIN; yes any sin, because christ took the consequences of your guilt so that you will be made innocent and not be condemned. Why? Because God knows that man can never be perfect and cannot keep his 10 commandments and (more than) 500 laws that follows it.

Remember that the law tell us that if you keep 499 laws and fail 1, then you have failed all of them. That's why people who live under of "Thou, Thou, Thou" (laws) are always dead though they are living because law will condemn the person to death before their death day, that's the need for grace.

It is not your righteousness that make you merit eternal life but the righteousness of God which you have received- Jesus. Because your holiest form of righteousness is a filthy rag before God, due to the fact that NO MAN can meet God's standard.

No matter how righteous we live, even in the holiest man ever(apart from christ), we can NEVER live to a standard to merit eternal life.

For people who live under the abolished law(which they can never keep- like the pharisees), eternal life is a reward(because there effort is needed to obey the 10 commandments and 500+ laws,which none of them could keep) but God in his mercies, seeing that we cannot help ourselves to earn eternal life by our righteousness, sent his son whose death paid for the trespasses of the whole world(past, present and future- he over paid for our sins) so that the eternal life we be FREELY GIVEN(as a GIFT; no self righteous/work is needed because your righteous cannot merit, if so, Jesus need not to have come)

The fact that ALL are SINNERS, UNRIGHTEOUS and IMPERFECT, is the reason while jesus was sent to justify our means.

Beloved, we are not sinners because we are commit sin, but because our nature is sin(inherited from adam)

if you believe that christ was punish for your sins, then you are forever righteous, that's why it is called grace- unmerited favour/what we do not deserve.

Owning to the fact that we, ALL, are sinner, we merit DEATH by judgment because the wages for our sinful nature is DEATH.

Now Jesus came and said NO, took our death on himself and gave us life in him- grace.

If you will still be punished for your sins and mistakes then it means that christ was not sacrificed but murdered by God.

But, our God is not a man that he can lie.

A sinner will not go to hell because of the fact that
the person committed sin but because the person is
misbelieving his(christ)death by thinking that there
is another more work required of him to be saved or
that the person refused the man who took the
consequence of the sins of the world(including his or hers), the wages of everyman's sin which is DEATH to himself by dying on the cross, and the man is Jesus CHRIST.

THERE IS NO WORK REQUIRED FOR YOUR
SALVATION, BUT ONLY TO CALL UPON THE NAME OF
JESU AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED.

Jesus said; whosoever that shall call upon me shall
be saved.

There is no amount of right living you will live for
you to please GOD that's why the bible says "our
righteousness is as a filthy rag before God" that's
why Jesus has to come and die for us so that our lost relationship will be restored with God(with sin or no sin)

The first problem with many of us is that we hardly
forgive ourselves even after accepting christ.

Secondly, the problem of wrong believing.

Thirdly, we are too sin-concious instead of love and
grace-concious.

But why would someone enjoy intentionally
committing sin after seeing such a great love and
grace from God through christ?

As for me, each time I see sin before me and I
remember God's love and grace, I will just melt or
possibly burst in tears of joy(simply because I don't
worth such love because in my holiest form I AM A
BEAST before God) and overcome the sin without
stress or even unknowingly, though even if I commit it, I know that I will not suffer for it because christ has suffered the consequences for me.

I don't even know when last I committed sin, but
still when I look at my works(which is 100% right
living) and look at the grace of God, I will simply call
myself A BEAST, but in christ I AM A HOLY NATION,
A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, RIGHTEOUS KING, A CHOSEN
ONE, CHILD OF YAWEH(as christ is, so are we in
faith)because I can't compare my works with the
grace and love of God through christ.

A believer of christ falls from grace at the point the person starts to put in his righteousness with the notion that he is trying to make himself righteous before God, whereas the person is already righteous by grace before God.

That is the reason for the downfall of man through adam when deceived by the devil.

Devil(to adam & eve): "if you shall eat this fruit, you shall be like God"

But, Adam & eve, being ignorant of knowing that they are already like God and that they were made to be in God-like image, they fell from GRACE while trying further to be like God.

Bear in mind that you are righteous because you've accepted christ's redemption sacrifice in your place and not because you live RIGHTLY.

SEE THE SOLUTION FOR LIVING RIGHTLY;
1. Forgive yourself and forget your former sins, and
try your best to see yourself as HOLY, LOVELY,
RIGHTEOUS before God, under all cost, no matter
what you did, doing and will do. STOP FEELING
GUILTY ALL THE TIME!!!

2. Start being GOD'S GRACE & LOVE-CONCIOUS
instead of SIN-CONCIOUS.(It will make you to always thinks about how kind, lovely and graceful God is throughout your life). Constant looking up to Jesus the author and the finisher of our faith.

3. Start believing rightly, ask the holyspirit to help
you understand before reading the bible and to give
you the revelations that are behind the letters.

No.3 solution is the problem with many christians
who misunderstood Mathew 5: 17-18 and Romans
6:1. It is a very big problem to them that makes
them to ignorantly reject grace and stick to law
without even knowing.

1.While in Mathew 5: 17-18, Jesus said"17. Think
not that I am come to destroy the law, or the
prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18.
For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass,
one jot or one title shall in no wise pass from the
law, TILL ALL BE FULLFILLED."

It simply means UNTIL ALL IS FULFILLED the law will
not be abolished.

So Question; UNTIL WHEN WAS ALL FULFILLED?

Answer; AT THE CROSS, at the point he said "IT IS
FINISHED!!!" And gave up the ghost, the law
became abolished.

Now we are not saved by work(law)but by faith
(grace) we have in christ.

2. In Romans 6:1;"what shall we say then? Shall we
continue IN sin, that grace may abound?"

The problem with believers and this chapter is that
they combine sin, as in, nature and act as act.

Sin are in two aspect BY NATURE AND BY ACTION.

Of which every single soul in this life is sinful by
nature, even if a new born baby, but in the case of a
new born baby he will go to heaven(if I should say)
because the baby has not reached an age of
accountability and of course, didn't reject accepting
Jesus.

So, when you see or hear "IN" it is talking about
nature and when you see "TO" it is talking about
action.

The word "IN" in that verse means NATURE and not
action.

See the difference; "shall we continue IN(nature)
sin" and "shall we continue TO(action) sin"

That's why he went to the next 2 verses to say;"2.
GOD FORBID, how shall we that are dead to sin, live
any longer thereIN(nature of sin). 3. Know ye not,
that so many of us as baptized INto(nature of christ) Jesus christ were baptized into his death"

I pray that anyone who is not sure of his salvation
will be very and certainly sure about his or her
salvation in Jesus' name, say AMEEN.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by promise10: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tummyyoung:
Beloved! Stay away fron evrytin calld sin..nd wat can lead u to sin,,stay away frm d guy u cald bf..nd concentrat fully on God

stay blessed
Man, stop.

You yourself, if you can tell yourself the truth, can bear witness to yourself that you can NEVER ALWAYS keep away from doing the wrong and doing the right, that's why grace came.

Man CANNOT keep himself away from sin, unless he dies in his nature of sin and being born again in the nature of grace- christ.
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by promise10: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
jmichlins:
You are condemning yourself which is what the enemy wants thereby making the sacrifice a waste. Even when you sin, remember he died for you and then pray over it and ask for forgiveness and you will feel the peace on christ can give and you will be renewed with power to overcome the sin next time. goodluck
This is what many believers don't know that's why they keep laws thinking that it is the reason why they are righteous before God.
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hiswordxray:
Do you love God?
Do you believe and trust in God?
If so, then that is all you need to be free of this sin.
Focus on God, focus and drawing close to Him. Don't. run away from God because of your sin, it breaks His heart to see you hide from Him because of your sin. Don't worry, He had already dealt with your sin over 2,000 years ago. You sin is not a problem, just trust God and believe that He is able to deal with your sin. And instead of fighting your sin just leave it to God and focus on God. There is a lot I would like to tell you and I would like to fellowship with you and help you through this. Please contact me, we could chat on whatsapp. Here my number: 08103727677

cheesy this one too wan knack.... grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by jmichlins(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
promise10:

This is what many believers don't know that's why they keep laws thinking that it is the reason why they are righteous before God.
no matter how righteous one can be, only the grace of calvary can save us

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by promise10: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
jmichlins:
no matter how righteous one can be, only the grace of calvary can save us
Exactly.
People who don't know it frustrates the grace of God, subjecting themselves to the abolished mosiac laws, living in sin-consciousness, condemnation which lead to hell.
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by promise10: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
anonymouslyknown:

Brother, (even at that) you are holy, righteous and not guilty in christ, look at christ on the cross and see that it is because that you lack the power to help yourself and keep yourself away from doing the wrong and do the right ALWAYS, that's the reason why he went to the cross for you.

See, no matter what you did, doing and will do, I don't care, but I am informing you(in case you don't know) that feeling guilty and living a life of condemnation after accepting christ as the one that took the consequences of your sins which is death(by dying at the cross) is an INSULT on grace.

Because that's the reason why grace came and now you are making it look as if you are still under the law. If we, really, can help ourselves out from committing sin(whether knowingly or unknowingly, no my concern), then what is the need for God's grace?

calling yourself a sinner because you committed sin, after accepting christ, is an ABUSE on the grace of God. Because you have not known the reason why christ came and died. He came because of our powerlessness.

Bear in mind; jesus is only for the unrighteous(sinners), a person who thinks that he/she is 100% righteous before God does not need jesus. So jesus is absolutely for the unrighteous- people who can sincerely tell himself(the truth) that he/she CANNOT help him/herself out(that's where jesus comes in)

All you need is to thank him for his grace that has been made available for your life and enjoy his grace in Jesus who is the one and only righteousness of God, very soon you will loose enjoyment to fornication and only enjoy the grace made available for you in christ.
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Tummyyoung: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
promise10:

Man, stop.

You yourself, if you can tell yourself the truth, can bear witness to yourself that you can NEVER ALWAYS keep away from doing the wrong and doing the right, that's why grace came.

Man CANNOT keep himself away from sin, unless he dies in his nature of sin and being born again in the nature of grace- christ.
ah get buh she mentiond dats shes born aqain anyway we r all learnn tho..mind u am nt a man
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Joagbaje(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
1 John 2:1
2​ My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:.

As much as God doesn't want you to live in sin. That should. Not allow you to walk in condemnation. You are still God's own and you are still righteous before God.

If you fell into any sin,just repent of it and move on . Don't condemn yourself .

Romans 14:22
. .. . Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.

Satan is the one who brings condemnation and sense of unworthiness to you . Don't accept his condemnation .remember the joy of the lord is. Your strength..don't let the devil steal that joy .

Finally I offer 2 solutions to the problem of fornication. It's either the work of the flesh or a spirit of lust. For the first one spend time on this word of God and pray regularly in tongues .if that's challenging get to a minister to minister. To you a spirit of lust may need to be cast out

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by promise10: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tummyyoung:
ah get buh she mentiond dats shes born aqain anyway we r all learnn tho..mind u am nt a man
Oh my bad!
I thought you are a guy, so sorry.
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by analice107: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
@Op. First and foremost. Hate the sin. When I was in your shoes , I prayed that God shd help me hate fornication. Take the desire for sex away from my heart. It didn't happen over night. But it eventually happened. But be careful not to turn to a robot. because it happened to me. I don't feel anything for any man anymore. But I think if I come across the guy, my feelings will return.
It's not easy my dear. It takes time. Pls don't leave is guilt, that will rob you of a lot. But also don't glory in your sin.
Let me share with you a story a friend shared with me.
She attended University of Abuja. And she shared a hostel room with very rich Hausa girls, from very rich families. This girls smoked like chimneys. Gradually she was lured into smoking. Before long she was hooked on Nicotine.
Through them, she became a big girl, sleeping with Ministers in Abuja. But after school she got saved. But this smoking habit won't leave her. The craving even increased. She kept smoking. She had money so she was buying in rolls. Now, smoking became a burden. She wanted to stop, but she couldn't. She prayed and prayed, she kept smoking. She would finish praying against smoking, she will pick a stick lit it and smoked. While smoking she will be crying, praying and smoking.
But one day, she forgot to buy the roll, so she ran out of cigarettes, she went out to buy, while out, she met an acquaintance and they started gisting. She totally forgot why she went out. She ended up going back home without the cigarettes. That day past, then the next, then the next. When she realized she hadn't smoked for three days, she didn't believe it could be possible. That's how the craving just left her. God answered her prayer.
Just hate that habit. You could still see yourself fall into it. But hate it. For me, what I do is. Anytime a fall, I will confess, tell someone what I did. You know it's very hard for a born again Christian to tell someone that 'I fornicated', the shame alone shd keep you from doing it. Satan hates to be revealed. He likes secrets. When you keep secrets he is very happy. Don't keep secrets and he won't have any hold over you.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Tummyyoung: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
promise10:
Oh my bad! I thought you are a guy, so sorry.
apologies acceptd
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Buy and study this book-how to control your sexual desire by francis okoye.Google it and you will testify
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Joagbaje(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
analice107:
Let me share with you a story a friend shared with me.
She attended University of Abuja. And she shared a hostel room with very rich Hausa girls, from very rich families. This girls smoked like chimneys. Gradually she was lured into smoking. Before long she was hooked on Nicotine.
Through them, she became a big girl, sleeping with Ministers in Abuja. But after school she got saved. But this smoking habit won't leave her. The craving even increased. She kept smoking. She had money so she was buying in rolls. Now, smoking became a burden. She wanted to stop, but she couldn't. She prayed and prayed, she kept smoking. She would finish praying against smoking, she will pick a stick lit it and smoked. While smoking she will be crying, praying and smoking.
But one day, she forgot to buy the roll, so she ran out of cigarettes, she went out to buy, while out, she met an acquaintance and they started gisting. She totally forgot why she went out. She ended up going back home without the cigarettes. That day past, then the next, then the next. When she realized she hadn't smoked for three days, she didn't believe it could be possible. That's how the craving just left her. God answered her prayer.
Just hate that habit. You could still see yourself fall into it. But hate it. For me, what I do is. Anytime a fall, I will confess, tell someone what I did. You know it's very hard for a born again Christian to tell someone that 'I fornicated', the shame alone shd keep you from doing it. Satan hates to be revealed. He likes secrets. When you keep secrets he is very happy. Don't keep secrets and he won't have any hold over you.

Awesome testimony ana
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by jmichlins(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
promise10:

Exactly.
People who don't know it frustrates the grace of God, subjecting themselves to the abolished mosiac laws, living in sin-consciousness, condemnation which lead to hell.
even Christ on his way to calvary much more we mortals. Many will miss heaven not because they never worked hard to get there but because they felt they are not worthy. Once you condemn yourself, you have denied yourself salvation
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by promise10: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tummyyoung:
apologies acceptd
grin
Tummyyoung:
apologies acceptd
smiles.
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by promise10: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
jmichlins:
even Christ on his way to calvary much more we mortals. Many will miss heaven not because they never worked hard to get there but because they felt they are not worthy. Once you condemn yourself, you have denied yourself salvation
Exactly!
This is the revelation many believers are lacking.
It is well!
Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Use condoms and enjoy it. There is a reason we were created to enjoy it so much. God makes no mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by jmichlins(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
promise10:

Exactly!
This is the revelation many believers are lacking.
It is well!
devil is very smart and knowing too well what christ did on cross has denied him the bond and guilt he holds against man he had to resort man to self condemnation

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Cant Stop Fornicating by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 14, 2016
goldiam:
Go and get married.
But usually marriage doesn't always stop fornication, it sometimes advances it to adultery.

Dudeweedlmao:
Please dont get married
Fix yourself before you enter holy matrimony
Just completely ignore the first comment
Sounds correct according to bible standard

Besides his problem is a common thing most guys go thru. I'm yet to see such a situation solved too. As in a guy already exposed to sex to go back to virgin sanctity..I've not seen d miracle once.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explaining Some Christian Misconceptions About Islam / Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God - Joseph Prince / Isn't This World Coming To An End Really Imagine What This Idiot Posted On Faceb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.