Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Please, I Need Your Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, I Need Your Help. (982 Views)

Babcock University Student,khabirah Ibraheem Needs Your Help To Save Her Life / I Scored 228 In Jamb- I Need Your Help Nairalanders / I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Your Help. by Gabor227: 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
My name is Gbadebo Gboyega. Just admitted to Funaab. I was advised to join and post my issue to this platform to seek help that I might find an helper.
So I got this hostel off campus as an 100lvl student. I just paid for the apartment and I kept a remaining sum of 68 thousand naira with me- to pay my school fees and keep the rest in bank for my upkeep.
Few days ago, some dangerous guys broke in with guns. I was really frightened and had to beg for my life. They dispossessed me of my cash and some other petty valuables. I couldn't believe it. It was like a dream. You would say "why don't I go to my parents. Well, my dad went missing all of a sudden late 2014. My mom is actually a trader of fruits. And I come from a family of four. Two of my younger siblings are in primary school. All on her alone. She has been saving ffor my school since. Now something bad happened. Our house is at Ota. Please my brothers, no amount is small. I believe God will help you too. I will drop my account number. Please.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by MathsChic(f): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Gabor227:
My name is Gbadebo Gboyega. Just admitted to Funaab. I was advised to join and post my issue to this platform to seek help that I might find an helper.
So I got this hostel off campus as an 100lvl student. I just paid for the apartment and I kept a remaining sum of 68 thousand naira with me- to pay my school fees and keep the rest in bank for my upkeep.
Few days ago, some dangerous guys broke in with guns. I was really frightened and had to beg for my life. They dispossessed me of my cash and some other petty valuables. I couldn't believe it. It was like a dream. You would say "why don't I go to my parents. Well, my dad went missing all of a sudden late 2014. My mom is actually a trader of fruits. And I come from a family of four. Two of my younger siblings are in primary school. All on her alone. She has been saving ffor my school since. Now something bad happened. Our house is at Ota. Please my brothers, no amount is small. I believe God will help you too. I will drop my account number. Please.
Pm me smiley
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Gabor227: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
MathsChic:

Pm me smiley

Thanks Madam. But how do I do that? I'm new here
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by MathsChic(f): 6:25am On Feb 13, 2016
Gabor227:

Thanks Madam. But how do I do that? I'm new here
Click on my profile and send me an email message
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Gabor227: 12:23am On Feb 14, 2016
MathsChic:

Click on my profile and send me an email message
I don't know if the mails I sent this evening were delivered. I sent what you requested for ma'am.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by LamiHandsome(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Gabor227:

Eeya. I feel for you bro. Same thing happened to a brother here in Unilorin last semester. Well, a problem shared is half solved. I wish I can help but I won't pretend I can. May you find help and replenishment.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by LamiHandsome(m): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
MathsChic:

Pm me smiley
LOL! see this one o. As if she wants to help the niqqa No dey form samaritan abeg undecided. No dey sweet the niqqa belle on top nothing jor angry
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by MathsChic(f): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Gabor227:

I don't know if the mails I sent this evening were delivered. I sent what you requested for ma'am.
Seen and done.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Gabor227: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
MathsChic:

Seen and done.

Yeah, I received the alert. I'm so much grateful. Once again, thanks and God bless.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by MathsChic(f): 5:37am On Feb 16, 2016
Gabor227:

Yeah, I received the alert. I'm so much grateful. Once again, thanks and God bless.
You welcome, Gabor227. Gabor is the name of one really smart scientist who developed a filter, you know? smiley
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by ayokunlei(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2016
MathsChic:

You welcome, Gabor227. Gabor is the name of one really smart scientist who developed a filter, you know? smiley

thanks for helping him, and may your source never ruin dry.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help. by Gabor227: 6:55am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=MathsChic post=42960786]
You welcome, Gabor227. Gabor is the name of one really smart scientist who developed a filter, you know? smiley[/quote
Wow! That's awesome. I don't.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Statistic For Most Sorted After Universities In Southeast / Unizik 2016/2017 Official Post Utme Screening Form Details Update / What You Must Know About Indian Universities, Admissison, Visa, Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.