Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,565 members, 7,837,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Watchout For The Deadline For The Sales Of The Customs Short Service Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Watchout For The Deadline For The Sales Of The Customs Short Service Application (682 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watchout For The Deadline For The Sales Of The Customs Short Service Application by seyi4dayo: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2009
watchout for the deadline for the sales of the Customs short service application scratch cards.
requirements includes:
- a passport with red background.
- LG identification Letter.
- Nysc discharge certificate.

for any assistance call 07030344927
Re: Watchout For The Deadline For The Sales Of The Customs Short Service Application by olu4martin: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
thanks for ur info, plz it is very difficult to buy the scratch card, where can i get one. my number is 08034475123. plz txt me where i can get it in Kogi State.
Re: Watchout For The Deadline For The Sales Of The Customs Short Service Application by drlokobi7: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2009
i can see that u are not serious about this Custom Recruitment of a thing because Nigerians find it difficult to get the S/card 4rm any of the banks(ZENITH BANK)u once said to me nw u are telling Nigerias to watch out for the Deathline,to me u are just a FRUADSTER pls sori for the insult but i hv to tell u the truth ok because Nigerians are looking for Jobs day by day than for u to pull our legs.pls be serious for once.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Latest News - Contributors/columnists / Urgent Vacancies / Job Vacancy For School Cert Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.