Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Information About Sweden Visa - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Sweden Visa (103300 Views)

Enquiries About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Who Knows About Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by asphil(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
chuklesley02:

Pls how like much would be sufficient to do MSc in Civil Engineering (structures option) and hope they accept part/Semester payment.
I don't really have much information concerning that but perhaps everything will be made naked on their portal when open for application, so you can do the rough calculation yourself..
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Addy111: 3:27am On Oct 16, 2019
Add
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by asphil(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Who's with me for M.sc program? Let's get the ball rolling.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=vocalprince post=83029665]

Yes. Drop your number so I can add you up.

No PMs.

Best Regards.

Please add 08035691698

Regards
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Alphaman007: 7:15am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Aragon1: 5:52am On Oct 28, 2019
@all we need to also talk on this page. This is for future purposes. Many years later, someone can gain loads of information from what is said here as well. The group is good but then let's also keep this thread alive. This is just my humble opinion though. Any challenges with the application process? We can discuss it and get it solved. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by asphil(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
I wanted to apply for Msc program in one of the schools but just discovered one of the requirements is IELTS which I don't have. Considering the timeframe, what do I do?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by nuggybabe(f): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
asphil:
I wanted to apply for Msc program in one of the schools but just discovered one of the requirements is IELTS which I don't have. Considering the timeframe, what do I do?

We re both in d same shoe, just go n register jeje. Dts what I did
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Aragon1: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
asphil:
If you studied in Nigeria, you don't need it. Please take note. Your Waec/Neco and Bsc has taken Care of that. Go ahead and apply abeg
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by asphil(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
Aragon1:

If you studied in Nigeria, you don't need it. Please take note. Your Waec/Neco and Bsc has taken Care of that. Go ahead and apply abeg
Thank you for your timely response. May God's blessings abide with you. But please I need to ask again, without IELTS, they will treat my application if I forward my transcript to them. Or I apply now and later go for IELTS? Thanks again as I anticipate your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.