Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,593,233 members, 6,015,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 08:36 PM

Information About Sweden Visa - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Sweden Visa (71953 Views)

Enquiries About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Who Knows About Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Osamedehenry(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14
Hoverboy27:
What’s your number?

This is my number sir 07069351822
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by zill(f): 1:15pm On Nov 18
Oskydaniellyyy:

You only need to show a minimum of one year living expenses in your personal account to apply for your visa .

You need to have 83700 SEK ( 3.3 million naira ) in your personal account . They don't accept third party sponsor except you are married and using joint account with your partner.

I think I have answered you to the best of my knowledge .
please how true is it that its very hard to get jobs as a student because it's a racist country? Want to apply but I'm being discouraged and I'm planning to go with my family. I beg for answers please
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Hoverboy27: 1:55pm On Nov 18
If you want to get job, learn Swedish & forget racism for now. There’s racism in any country not yours.
zill:
please how true is it that its very hard to get jobs as a student because it's a racist country? Want to apply but I'm being discouraged and I'm planning to go with my family. I beg for answers please
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by zill(f): 2:10pm On Nov 18
Hoverboy27:
If you want to get job, learn Swedish & forget racism for now. There’s racism in any country not yours.
Thank you very much.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Ernestkels: 7:02am On Nov 22
Hello all, please i need to join the whatsaap group because i am interested in studying in sweden. Anyone available?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

International Borders Around The World (pictures) / Some Funny Slangs Used In Warri /  7 Yoruba Words You’ll Need To Survive In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.