Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Reality Of Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reality Of Hell (433 Views)

Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / If The Soul Is Immaterial How Does It Experience The 'heat' Of Hell ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of Hell by mathow55(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2016
THE REALITY OF HELL I scream and cry in agony, and shed evaporating tears. You'd think my body would burn up, I've been here so many years! There is no end in sight, we just keep adding to the crowd. My lying preacher is down here, too; and screaming just as loud! He, and others, lied to me, baptism is not accepted. This is where I ended up because the Savior I rejected. I'm not sitting in a corner, playing cards and drinking beer; Like the joke I used to tell to every listening ear. The Devil is not the King of Hell. I'm told he'll be here, too. The all powerful God is in control and has his end in view. Sadly, some here knew the Bible; but did not comprehend it's worth. They failed to believe Christ died for them while they were still on earth. It's dark, there's excruciating pain, and shadows moving in the flame. I pass the time and gnaw my tongue until they call my name. I've been told it will get worse after the Great White Throne. It all depends on what's in the books. I'm lost! I'll stand alone. The cruelest tool is the memory of those who witnessed to me I remember how I ridiculed them, and failed the truth to see. They told me Jesus died for me; if I only had believed. My sins would all have been forgiven, and Eternal life received. The pain, the flames, and memory, are my most miserable fate. Hell is a real place, after all; and I have believed too late! "...behold, now is the acceptable time; behold, now is the day of salvation:..." (2 Corinthians 6:2) [/center] Source: "A Biblical Examination of Hell" by: DR. MAX D. YOUNCE Copyright © 2008

(1) (Reply)

A Prodigal Father: The Root To All Global Unrest - Vitus Ejiogu / After 18yrs Marriage,Nigerian Pastors Welcome A Set Of Twins In Ogun State(pic / Do You Know This As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.