Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Do You Have A Different Call-up Number From The One Sent To You-- A Must Read - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do You Have A Different Call-up Number From The One Sent To You-- A Must Read (830 Views)

Nysc 2016 Double Call Up Number / New Call Up Number / No Call Up Number Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Different Call-up Number From The One Sent To You-- A Must Read by hydee123(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2016
http://mynyscinfo..co.ke/2016/02/do-you-have-different-call-up-numbers.html?m=1

According to statement from NYSC released on their official
Facebook page, awaiting otodons should reprint their
Green-Card. Read full statement below..
Those with two different callup numbers are advised to re-
print their slip (greencard) next week Monday or Tuesday to
ascertain the correct one. Those who couldn't print their
greencard was because NYSC technical team are working
on that aspect and should pls checkback on Monday or
Tuesday to print. All is well, little patience is what is
needed.
Re: Do You Have A Different Call-up Number From The One Sent To You-- A Must Read by deardevil(m): 8:18am On Feb 14, 2016
I did not get anoda message from nysc am I good to go or still go ahead and reprint my call up num

(1) (Reply)

35K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates / Affordable Accommodation For Corpers In Abuja / NYSC DG Restates Importance Of Orientation Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.